Creative Reviews discussion

?'s for the Members of CR > Waiting on Reviews

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Justin (JustinBienvenue) | 628 comments Someone recently posted how they were not getting reviews of their book that they had sent out to reviewers, while I am not bickering like this person cause I know people have busy schedules I would like to merely point out it's been a while since I have heard anything from a few and I'm still waiting on 5 people. Some are from this group and like i said I am not complaining I know some of you have busy schedules if that's the case then I understand but if Its not then whats the deal?

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 298 comments Justin, what's your book called?

Justin (JustinBienvenue) | 628 comments Dale wrote: "Justin, what's your book called?"

The Macabre Masterpiece: Poems of Horror and Gore

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments Justin, I know you're on my list, and I'm fairly certain you're soon. I will let you know when I post my review.

Justin (JustinBienvenue) | 628 comments Tricia wrote: "Justin, I know you're on my list, and I'm fairly certain you're soon. I will let you know when I post my review."

Okay, thank you Tricia

Patricia | 169 comments Hi, Justin -

I double checked my books 'to review', and yours is not among them.

Whew!! I'm off the hook!

All the best,

Patricia
Choose Joy!

Justin (JustinBienvenue) | 628 comments Patricia wrote: "Hi, Justin -

I double checked my books 'to review', and yours is not among them.

Whew!! I'm off the hook!

All the best,

Patricia
Choose Joy!"

Haha, nope u never asked to review it. Perhaps you'd like to when we both have clear schedules and are not waiting on reviews or books?

Thanks,
Justin

Justin (JustinBienvenue) | 628 comments So other than Tricia, I have not heard from any other person whom I gave a copy of my book to review. I sent out e-mails twice and I am not trying to be a pain but I hate to know that I just sent my book to people for nothing. If you are one of these people please contact me or write on here to let me know you still intend to follow through with reading and reviewing.

Patricia | 169 comments Hi, Justin -
While poems are within my realm of reviewing, horror is way outside. I will have to respectively decline, even a future review.
But if you have something that is not horror/gore, I would look to reviewing that in the future.
Good luck on getting reviews.
There is another GR group you might want to check out: "Making Connections". Give it a try, too.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6...

Patricia

Justin (JustinBienvenue) | 628 comments Patricia wrote: "Hi, Justin -
While poems are within my realm of reviewing, horror is way outside. I will have to respectively decline, even a future review.
But if you have something that is not horror/gore, I wo..."

Im a member of Making Connections lol.

Stephen Herfst (stephen_herfst) | 54 comments All I can say is Patience, Kemosabe. You can't force people to read & review. Rather, I would focus on getting more people to 'promise' to review. That way you have a steady stream of reviews (with a 40% return rate, say). Focus on the solution not the problem.

Paul Here's a new article on how to get book reviews -

http://finishyourbook.wordpress.com/2...

Patricia | 169 comments Justin wrote: "Patricia wrote: "Hi, Justin -
But if you have something that is not ..."

Well.............. so much for that idea........!!!

Patricia

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Macabre Masterpiece: Poems of Horror and Gore (other topics)