Christian Fiction Devourers discussion

Before the Season Ends
This topic is about Before the Season Ends
Archived Group Reads-2012 > April Main Group Read

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jodie, Official Ice Breaker (last edited Apr 01, 2012 06:54PM) (new)

Jodie (MommaWantstoRead) | 615 comments Mod
Join us this month as we read:
Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose BurkardBefore the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard
Goodreads: Prepare to fall in love with Ariana and her cohorts in this Christian Regency. From her home in the village of Chesterton to the very ballroom of Carlton House, readers will follow her journey of faith--and adventure--to its heartwarming conclusion.

message 2: by Jodie, Official Ice Breaker (last edited Apr 02, 2012 01:04PM) (new)

Not sure if this group read is for you? Check out this excerpt from Before the Season Ends CHAPTER 1 Excerpt PDF from "Before the Season Ends"

Crystal | 13 comments Can't get this at my library...bummer :(

Susan (SusanMires) | 1 comments I got this free on my Kindle, but haven't read it yet. Sounds like a good time to start!

message 5: by Cheryl, Challenges Ringleader (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cheryl Olson (girlsmama) | 1536 comments Mod
Is anyone else reading this? I'm enjoying it so far!

message 6: by Jodie, Official Ice Breaker (last edited Apr 26, 2012 08:07AM) (new)

Cheryl wrote: "Is anyone else reading this? I'm enjoying it so far!"

You know I don't like when they do this. I looked at the cover on here and thought "I've never heard of that book." So, I thought to myself, I'll have to go to the library and try to squeeze it in before the end of the month. HA! I just checked on Amazon and it is on my Kindle, I downloaded it for free back in November. (totally different cover) I usually try to keep a book going on my Kindle app on my phone, then if I'm out and about and waiting unexpectedly, I always have a book. Grrrrr....I may have been able to squeeze it in! Oh well, I am up and slowly reading next month's group read. Next time, I'll be paying better attention.

message 7: by Cheryl, Challenges Ringleader (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cheryl Olson (girlsmama) | 1536 comments Mod
It's very "Regency" but I like that, (huge Jane Austen fan) so I think it's charming.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Before the Season Ends (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Linore Rose Burkard (other topics)