The Clave discussion

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
This topic is about Clockwork Angel
Book for April- Clockwork Angel > day 2 - chapter 1

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aycal Herondale (aycal) | 462 comments Mod
soo day 2 chapter 1. any comments...

message 2: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new) - rated it 5 stars

I now remember how much I actually hate nate. grrr

also the way Tessa changes is kind of freaky. I can't wait until will makes his grand entrance in the next chapter *sigh*

message 3: by Christian (last edited Apr 01, 2012 10:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christian (theGorrilla1) | 86 comments Okay, is it me, or is Tessa just a little too trusting? Maybe I'm just a cynic, but she knows what kind of person her brother is (and I realize that I might be getting a little ahead of my self), and yet she just hops into the carriage with the Sisters. What is up with that?

message 4: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new) - rated it 5 stars

your right Christian. she trusts people too much.

I actually find Tessa very thick sometimes. Who in their right mind after 6 weeks, would still believe two creepy ladies that have been torturing her? now that is not on.

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments She`s a bit on the dumb side at the beginning. Thank Josh for Willl Heronedale!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She is! I can't wait for Will to rescue her and Jem and Henry. I love them all :D

message 7: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new) - rated it 5 stars

lol o agree

message 8: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new) - rated it 5 stars

I *

FoxgloveXO | 92 comments Aycal Herondale wrote: "your right Christian. she trusts people too much.

I actually find Tessa very thick sometimes. Who in their right mind after 6 weeks, would still believe two creepy ladies that have been torturing ..."

I agreeee :D

unread topics | mark unread