Ouran High School Host Club RP discussion

Roleplay!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 55) (55 new)    post a comment »

Nobody ((Finally! The RP is open!!))

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Shunya sat there waiting for someone to come in. He looked at Atsushi, "Atsushi-kun, do you think anyone's goin to come?"

Nobody Atsushi glanced up from his notepad (instead of a clipboard -- =O) and shrugged. "We do need the income," he said.

As they were speaking, Katsumi peeked into the door a little timidly. She was bringing by some baked goods for her friends, the hosts, and liked to catch them when there weren't any other girls around.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Shunya sat Katsumi and smiled brightly, "Ah! Welcome!" he got up and went over, raising up her head as he placed a finger under her chin, "It's nice to see such a fine lady as yourself, Miss."

message 5: by Nobody (last edited Apr 06, 2012 04:27PM) (new)

Nobody Katsumi shuddered and brushed away his hand. "Stop that! You know I don't like it," she said with a small smile. "But here," she added, holding out the baked goods (a.k.a. cookies -- yum~).

"That's very kind, Nakahara-san," Atsushi said with a little bow.

At least he's polite, Katsumi said to herself, a little frazzled by the Host Club -- as she always would be.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments "Oh how sweet~" Shunya tilted his head to the side and smiled, "Thank you very much Katsumi-chan."

Nobody "Well... it sounds like some other girls are coming." Katsumi brushed her skirt down with her hands and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Guess that means I'll be going."

"So soon?" Astushi asked.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Shunya frowned, "Aw don't go yet, why don't you stay for a while? It'll be fun," he then smiled and tilted his head to the side.

Nobody "You know I don't like the Host Club when it's open," Katsumi reminded Shunya.

Atsushi shrugged and nodded. "I do recall," he said, going back to writing in his notebook.

message 10: by (Izzy) (last edited Apr 05, 2012 07:27PM) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Shunya sighed, "Alright then, Katsumi-chan," he said, looking defeated. He looked at Atsushi, "What are you always writing?!"

Nobody Atsushi blinked a couple of times and shrugged. "There are always things to be written, Shunya-san."

((He's always over-polite. ^.^:))

"Maybe I'll drop in later," added Katsumi over her shoulder as she walked towards the door.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Shunya sighed and his shoulders slumped. "Ok then..." he then looked at Katsumi, "Bye Katusmi-chan!"

Nobody "See you later," she said with a wave.

"Well, ready for another day of Host Club?" Atsushi asked Shunya.

((We need to get more people active. =.=))

message 14: by (Izzy) (last edited Apr 08, 2012 01:08PM) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments "Definitely!" Shunya grinned and his eyes brightened as girls came in, "Welcome!"

((we should make more hosts too! But I gtg I'll be back later!))

Nobody ((Okay, I'll see you later. I'll also try to make another guy!))

Atsushi raised a hand in welcome with a soft smile that the girls who designated him just loved.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments ((I'm back!))

Shunya tilted his head to the side with a sweet grin. He closed his eyes when his head suddenly throbbed, putting a hand to his head.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Rennoshin walked in late, sighing, "Sorry I'm late, my sister is sick..." he muttered, running a hand through his hair.

Nobody "That's all right," Atsushi said absentmindedly, not looking up from his clipboard.

"I just forgot something -- " Katsumi reentered the club, when concern flitted across her face for Shunya. "Are you okay??" she gasped, rushing over to him and putting a hand on his shoulder looking very worried.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments "I just have a bit of a migraine, I'll be fine," he lied, his headache getting worse and worse by the minute. He smiled at Katsumi and patted her head, "Don't worry, Katsumi-chan, I'm okay."

Ren noticed that girls were now coming in and smiled at them, usually a quiet guy.

Eventually while Shunya was with a client he felt lightheaded and dizzy, "Excuse me for a moment, Miss," he got up and went over to Atsushi, "I'm getting really lightheaded and dizzy, Atsushi-kun," he murmured before he collapsed, making several girls scream.

◀~°Sariah Sutcliff°~▶ (L135) Lin was walking down the halls then she heard a sound. She started to walk toward where the sound came from.Then she opened the door. "Hello.I heard a noise and is something wrong?" She was shocked to see the Host club.

Nobody ((YAYYYY another person joined! =O))

Atsushi peered down at Shunya over his notebook. "Dearie me," he said, not one well equipped with handling situations such as these.

Katsumi tilted her head to one side as she looked at Shunya on the floor. "He's a lot quieter this way," she said, joking in all seriousness.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments ((aren't they young to do something?))

Shunya laid there, curling up as he moaned. His head hurt and he was cold as he shivered.

Nobody ((I hope you meant 'going to do something' because that's exactly what I'll do. =D))

All kidding aside, Katsumi bent down to assist Shunya. "You two," she said, pointing at Atsushi and Ren, "help get Shunya-san to one of the couches nearby. And that group," continued Katsumi, pointing at the nearest group of girls, "go locate some towels and a jug of warm to hot water."

She's really taking charge, Atsushi noticed as he placed his notebook aside in preparation to facilitate Ren to move Shunya onto the nearest couch.

message 24: by (Izzy) (last edited Apr 20, 2012 02:18AM) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Ren grabbed Shunya and helped Atsushi get him up, placing him on the couch. He stood there silently and looked at Shunya, clearly worried.

Shunya shivered and curled up on the couch, his eyes shut tightly.

((yeah it was sorry on my iPhone do it corrects me when I spell something wrong or makes it a completely different word.))

Nobody ((Lol, it's okay. Sorry I didn't do anything. ^.^; I needed a quick post because I had to run somewhere.))

"Arigato," said Katsumi to the girls once they'd brought the things requested. She knelt next to Shunya, dipping the towel into the warm water, wringing it out, and putting it on his forehead.

((Jeez, I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. Just kind of improvising, lol))

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments ((sorry was marinating chicken for dinner ^_^))

Shunya moaned as he felt the clothe on his head. He felt a hand on his forehead and swatted at it.

Ren frowned, "He has a fever...don't put warm water on his head, put cold water on or it won't bring down the fever..."

Nobody ((Ohh sounds good! And sorry, I had to jump right off. =/ And now it'll be MY turn to go make dinner after this. ^.^;))

Katsumi shrugged. "I have no idea what I'm doing," she said with a grin, and exchanged towels.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Ren smiled and patted her head, "He should be fine."

Nobody With a smile back, she patted Shunya's head some more -- this time, with the right towel.

"Sorry everyone, the Host Club will be closed now," said Atsushi, ushering anxious guests out of the room.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Shunya opened his eyes and groaned, putting a hand to his head, "What happened?"

Nobody "You just randomly fainted, creating a bunch of craziness," said Katsumi with a light tap on his nose.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Shunya groaned and closed his eyes, beginning to cough hard as he laid there. He shivered and breathed heavily, "I feel terrible..."

Nobody Katsumi sighed. "I don't know what else to do," she said with a helpless shrug.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments "I-I just want to sleep for a while. I'm sure I'll feel better soon... He murmured as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments "I-I just want to sleep for a while. I'm sure I'll feel better soon... He murmured as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

◀~°Sariah Sutcliff°~▶ (L135) When Lin came to see what happened A big group of people come out. She waited then walked in to see Katsumi. " Hi Kat"

Nobody ((Ahh~ Love the nickname!!))

Katsumi raised a hand in welcome. "Hey," she said.

◀~°Sariah Sutcliff°~▶ (L135) ((me too. Soo is it ok if i call you that?))
"I didn't know you work at the host club.So What happened to him?"She look at Shunya Then back at Katsumi.

Nobody ((Yeah, definitely.))

"He has a bit of a fever and decided to ... take a nap," she answered while nodding. Katsumi smiled slightly, saying, "He kind of fainted."

◀~°Sariah Sutcliff°~▶ (L135) "ooohhh,He looks died. So i came here to ask you something,But...Hummpp..I can't seem to remember it now." Lin is now siting down at a chair thinking of the thing she was going to say.

Nobody "You try to remember that," Katsumi said with a shrug, pulling up a chair next to the couch Shunya was on and perching on its edge. She tilted her head to look at him and smiled, saying, "He actually looks kind of peaceful."

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Shunya groaned and opened his eyes, "What happened? My head is killing me..."

◀~°Sariah Sutcliff°~▶ (L135) Lin Standing up. " I Finally remembered my question Kat. Do you know if there's going to be any new hosts?" So far Lin is not impressed with the Other hosts.

Nobody "Ah!" Katsumi smiled when Shunya wakened. "You're awake!" Then, realizing Lin had said something, she shrugged in response to her question. "I don't know, to be honest. I supposedly hate being around here, remember?"

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments Shunya nodded an groaned, closing his eyes. "My head hurts..."

◀~°Sariah Sutcliff°~▶ (L135) "oh yeah,I must forgot well I'll be off." Lin is now gone for the day.

Nobody ((I'm so, SO sorry I was gone for so long! The end of school was really hectic, so I couldn't get on. ^.^; Sorry again!!))

"Are you sure you don't want to go home and rest?" asked Katsumi, placing a light hand on Shunya's shoulder.

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 33 comments ((hi!))

Shunya nodded, "I'll be okay..." he smiled slightly as he looked at Katsumi tiredly. He then closed his eyes tightly and groaned.

Nobody ((Well, shoot. It seems to have happened again -- I have disappeared and left this roleplay in the dust. I'm so sorry! I know I sound like a broken record, but ... sorry!))

She waved a finger at Shunya. "No. You are obviously not well, and therefore need to go home."

Alyssa | 8 comments Yuki suddenly walks in, pulling at the hem of her dress. "Excuse me! I'm lost. Can you show me where the cafeteria is?" she yells.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread