Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

Finnick </3

Comments (showing 1-28 of 28) (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kaitlyn I've been hearing rumors that Daniel Newman will be playing Finnick in the second movie. Would anyone else be completely devastated if this happened?! (I WOULD.)

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles What does he even look like?

Kaitlyn Link above is a pic of him...just not what I pictured Finnick like at all :/

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles No. Impossible. No way. I won't tolerate it. THAT IS NOT FINNICK!!!

message 7: by Turtles All the Way Down (last edited Mar 31, 2012 12:22PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Turtles All the Way Down According to Lions Gate the rumor is false. Catching Fire hasn't been cast yet so Finnick's role is still up for grabs.

http://www.hypable.com/2012/03/28/rum...

Mersedes Kaitlyn wrote: "I've been hearing rumors that Daniel Newman will be playing Finnick in the second movie. Would anyone else be completely devastated if this happened?! (I WOULD.)"

I would. They would be receiving a strongly worded letter from me!D:<

Mersedes Turtles All the Way Down wrote: "According to Lions Gate the rumor is false. Catching Fire hasn't been cast yet so Finnick's role is still up for grabs.

http://www.hypable.com/2012/03/28/rum......"

Oh thank god!

Kaitlyn Mersedes wrote: "Turtles All the Way Down wrote: "According to Lions Gate the rumor is false. Catching Fire hasn't been cast yet so Finnick's role is still up for grabs.

Turtles All the Way Down wrote: "According to Lions Gate the rumor is false. Catching Fire hasn't been cast yet so Finnick's role is still up for grabs.

Ditto!

Kaitlyn Nya wrote: "No. Impossible. No way. I won't tolerate it. THAT IS NOT FINNICK!!!"

Exactly!!! Not Finnick at all!!!!

~Madison Cinnamon~ i could really see Jake Abel as it1

Angel My vote is for Alex Pettyfer!

Tina J I'm all for Alex Pettyfer too!
;D

message 16: by Macy (new) - added it

Macy I really want Garret Hedlund. On the other hand I would be devastated if they picked Daniel Newman.

Jenna I don't like Alex Pettyfer for Finnick. Garret Hedlund would be great I think, or maybe Chris Pine but he's a bit old for the role.

message 18: by Erin (last edited Apr 18, 2012 01:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I am just hoping that Jeremy Sumpter auditions. He's 23, and Finnick is supposed to be 24. Like this if you agree for Jeremy!

Angel Jenna wrote: "I don't like Alex Pettyfer for Finnick. Garret Hedlund would be great I think, or maybe Chris Pine but he's a bit old for the role."

I have to admit I am a bit biased when it comes to Alex Pettyfer...when i looked at the list i could picture 5 or 6 of those guys that would make a good Finnick. Hopefully womever did the casting for Hunger Games will cast for Catching fire...they did a GREAT job!

message 20: by Aurora (last edited Apr 19, 2012 08:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aurora Eh...I think he looks kinda like my image of Finnick, minus the long hair. If he cuts it, then it matches pretty well. Maybe a stronger jaw line perhaps...

As for Alex Pettyfer, he's too well known for me to see him as Finnick and not someone else. I've seen him do a lot of movies already. They need a semi-nobody.

Damon For some reason I always had this image of an early 2000s James Franco for Finnick, but I totally agree that Garret Hedlund would suit it well. Though after the perfect casting of the first Hunger Games I'm hopeful that they'll do an equally good job this time around.

ke-sha I would love Josh Duhamel for the Role. Not that I wouldn't like to see Alex Pettyfer because I love him to.I hadn't thought about Garret Hedlund or Jeremy Sumpter before in the role but maybe it would be interesting to see.And as for Daniel Newman Lets Not Even Talk About Such Things...

Angel Damon wrote: "For some reason I always had this image of an early 2000s James Franco for Finnick, but I totally agree that Garret Hedlund would suit it well. Though after the perfect casting of the first Hunger ..."

Yep!!! That's exactly what I said too! Great minds must really run in like circles!

message 24: by C.C. (new) - rated it 4 stars

C.C. I honestly don't care anymore, all of the actors that were cast in the movie were not how I imagined the characters. :( I don't mind their choices though... Its not like I could do anything about it, so guess I'll just accept it. :D

Marisol I was thinking LOUIS HUNTER would be a good choice!

Crosly Anderson Tina J wrote: "I'm all for Alex Pettyfer too!
;D"

Me too!

message 27: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Jovana wrote: "Tina J wrote: "I'm all for Alex Pettyfer too!
;D"

Me too!"

no. just no.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Catching Fire (other topics)