iWrite discussion

RolePlay > Superhuman Roleplay

Comments (showing 201-250 of 273) (273 new)    post a comment »

message 201: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Anastacia Asbury | 10528 comments Mod
Kit smiled. "Why would I tell you, I'm not afraid of your stupid fire. Besides what do you want with them anyways? We're just sky people, its not that we're all that special anyways. Plus what if I'm the one you're looking for? I could always be your daughter, you haven't been with them since they ran away from you," Kit said hoping the woman would think about what she just said and believe her.

Brooklyn (thebridge) The fire slammed into her face, burning like nothing she had ever felt before. As she blacked out, her form reverted to normal. (human)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "I'm not stupid," she smirked, "I know what my daughters look like. Plus, the sky realm can be fairly interesting. Not everybody is who they say they are...like you. People that aren't supposed to be here, but are anyways."

Brooklyn (thebridge) The pain wouldn't let her stay unconscious for long. She woke, barely keeping herself from screaming, then instinct took over, her brain wasn't working, and she morphed into a fire salamander.
Instantly, the flame turned from searing to warm and pleasant. She stayed in that form just long enough for her burns to heal, then rolled over to estinguish the flames. Shaking herself like a wet dog, she morphed to bird and flew around the woman, attacking from behind.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "Gah! I have always hated birds," she hissed, "Good thing feathers burn,"she threw a large fireball, then turned back to Kit.

Brooklyn (thebridge) Kenzie nimbly dodged it, then flew and raked her long claws across the woman's face.

((have you given her a name yet?))

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) (Uh...no...let's go with: Amalia...yeah...)
She hissed, clapped her hand to her face, and dropped Kit, "Ah!"

message 208: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit fell to the ground. "So what if feather's burn," she growled, "I'd rather die fighting to save my friends, than die doing horrid things like you." Kit rolled and got back up. She charged at Amalia (hehe first to use it XD jk) and flipped over her. She turned and kicked Amalia in the back. "Feather's may burn, but I'm always full of surprises," she said as she stood ready to fight.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Amalia pushed herself back up and smirked, "Yes...everyone is full of surprises."

message 210: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit smiled and charged at Amalia. She slipped something metal out from a hidden pocket in a fold of her dress. Kit smiled and flicked her wrist. The metal unfolded into a sky board. She jumped on and lifted her feet up so it would slam into Amalia's face, which it did. Kit flipped the board around so she was now going over Amalia. She turned so she was now facing Amalia's back. "Missed me," she taunted.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "Yes, I can see that," she muttered.

message 212: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit giggled with an evil tint in her eyes. She charged at Amalia again.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Quickly reacting, she threw up a firewall, and blocked the attack.

message 214: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit held the board up to the fireball didn't hit her. It made the board slightly hot, but these boards would fly by the sun, so it didn't hurt that bad. Kit smiled and flipped over Amalia again.

Brooklyn (thebridge) Kenzie hovered anxiously in the air. There must be something she could do...
Then she had it. This woman seemed to be made of fire, the way she kept throwing it around. Of course, Kenzie knew that was impossible, but Amalia certainly did like fire. And the enemy of fire was water...
A couple minutes later she was back, elephant style, trunk brimming with water. She sprayed it all over Amalia, drenching her.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Amalia shreeked, "AH!"
Smoke flew up from her and she slowly faded away.

message 217: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit stood there in aw. "HAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! TAKING A WITCH DOWN WITH WATER ALWAYS WORKS," she exclaimed. She backflippped off her board and grabbed it. It went back to its temporaly triangle form. She looked at the giant elephant and hugged it. "YOU WERE AWESOME!"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Amalia chuckled darkly, "I can't believe how naive you are. Did you honestly think water would get rid of me? Fools."

Brooklyn (thebridge) Kenzie morphed back to human and looked around wildly, trying to find where the voice was coming from.

message 220: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit froze and her eyes narrowed. "Creep," she mumbled.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "However, I have more important things to be taking care of. I'll be back soon though, let dear Yaz know that her mommy still loves her," she chuckled wickedly and vanished.

message 222: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit kicked some cloud into the air. "CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Jacky stirred, "Ugh...what happened?"

message 224: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

"Your mom is a creep," Kit pointed out.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She rubbed her head and sat up, "Yeah, I know."

message 226: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

"YOU CLOUDKICKER! THAT WAS PROBABLY A NEW RECORD OF HIGHT," Phineas exclaimed. Kit blushed. "Thanks," she mumbled.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Jacky smirked and walked over to where Yaz was laying.

message 228: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit rushed over also. :Is she okay," she said.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Jacky felt a small pulse in her sister's wrist, "She'll be fine."

message 230: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit smiled. "That's good...I think your mother is up to something because she told me to tell Yaz that she loves her...I think she's just trying to be a creep," Kit said. Phineas walked over. "Having fun kicking the clouds," he asked. Kit smiled and kicked some in his face. "And Cloudkicker strikes again," she said.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "I don't know...that's really weird," she admitted, stroking Yaz's hair.

message 232: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Phineas smiled and then looked at Jacky. "Well, we know her so we'll be ready," he said.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She smiled, "Tht's right!"

message 234: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit and Phineas and Lupa, who had just gotten there, hugged each other. "WE CAN DO THIS," Lupa said.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "AS SOON AS Yaz wakes up," Jacky added.

message 236: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

"As soon as she wakes up," Kit said.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She smiled and stroked Yaz's hair again.

message 238: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Lupa smiled and Kit glared at her. "Don't you say it," she said. Lupa opened her mouth. "DON'T YOU SAY IT! I THINK THEY CAN ALREADY TELL ANYWAYS," Kit said. Lupa closed her mouth into a wicked smile.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "Wai-what?" Jacky looked around confused.

message 240: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

"I can't stand it anymore....KIT AND PHINEAS LIKE EACH OTHER," Lupa exclaimed. Kit litterlly fell on her face and Phineas blushed. "Lupa, when I get up and grab your wrist...you are so dead," Kit mumbled. Lupa smiled.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Jacky laughed, "Nice!"

message 242: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit moaned.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She smiled, "It's okay, I kinda figured, but I wasn't sure."

Brooklyn (thebridge) Kenzie was sitting on the edge, listening to the conversation, but not joining in. She still wasn't sure where she fit into this little group. Wasn't there something she could do to help? So far, she had just been...useless.

message 245: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit looked bac at Kenzie. "Hi, why don't you join in? You're part of this group too," Kit said cheerfully.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Jacky smiled, "Yeah, don't be such a loner!"

Brooklyn (thebridge) Ouch. That hurt. She kept her face a careful mask, though. "I was just thinking," she said. "How are we gonna beat your mom?"

message 248: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit elbowed Jacky. "Don't push your luck," she whispered. "Well, with water what else! Thanks for helping by the way," Kit said with a smile, "It sall thanks to you for that idea. I was too busy fighting to think up a logical way to stop her!"

Brooklyn (thebridge) She smiled a small, sad smile. "Yeah, well at least you were fighting," she said. "I couldn't do anything to her. I-I guess I'm not made for this kind of stuff." Immediately, her face burned, and she turned her head away quickly before anyone could see the tears threatening to spill out. Why don't I ever think before I talk? she thought.

message 250: by Anastacia, This car is worth far more than you! (new)

Kit frowned. "Oh come on! You did great! Just because you don't fight doesn't mean you're not useful! We need brains...and right now...you probably have the most! I certainly don't," Kit said.

unread topics | mark unread