Addicted to YA discussion

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Stand Alone > The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Superwholock (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (teamfreewill) | 3862 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Jess Schira I have a couple of friends who I think will really like this book, but it didn't do much for me. I simply couldn't warm up to the characters,and I found the way the author kept showing the past irritating.

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 504 comments Ok starting book now... Wish me luck!!!

Shae/Shelver (ShaeLit) | 46 comments Whoosh. I reviewed this book on my blog, so you can go there for more info (http://shelversanon.blogspot.com), but I was soooo conflicted by the end of this book. There was a lot ideologically I didn't agree with, and I HATE books that make me cry, but it was so well-written! In the end, it won me over, but I don't think I'll ever read it again.

Stacey | 15 comments Started book yesterday... It's OK so far but I'm going to give it a chance and let you all know :) Happy Reads!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 504 comments All done!!! It was sappy, and fine, I admit it, made me cry in a part or 2.Predictable barring a major twist mid way. But it was worth a read. I agree with Shelver, it was very well written. Oliver is adorable, and the heroine's pretty nice. You'll be rooting for this love story all the way...:)

message 7: by Annabel ♥, Unspoken Sorceress (new) - added it

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4564 comments Mod
I need to read this, omg there are TOO many things I need to read. Luckily I'm on SPRING BREAK starting Friday! yayyyy! So I'll have lots of time to read.

message 8: by Erika, Superwholock (new) - rated it 4 stars

I nearly bought this but I decided to buy Grave Mercy instead I'm starting to regret it because it sounds so good and Grave Mercy is good but long!

Stacey | 15 comments Finished the book! I completely agree with perfection lol. Very sappy and cheesy did have a twist half way into it. Ended exactly how I expected but I enjoyed the light read :)

message 10: by Erika, Superwholock (last edited Apr 22, 2012 10:35AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

I just got this yesterday and I finished it this morning. I loved it! Hadley and Oliver are perfect for each other! I actually didn't think I would like it but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. I found myself smiling while reading this and at some parts I started to tear up.

Devon (TaeminFan19) i loved this book =)

unread topics | mark unread