~Young Adult Enthusiasts~ discussion

Challenges > TBR Challenge #2

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valencia, Boss Lady (last edited Mar 30, 2012 10:17PM) (new)

Valencia (vvlovesu) | 2041 comments Mod
This is another 3 month challenge. You goal is to read as many of your TBRs in this time frame. The book must have been published before the start of this challehge which is April 1st. Remember to post here to get Points!! Also let us know what you're reading!! (:

http://www.goodreads.com/challenges/5...

message 2: by Valencia, Boss Lady (last edited Apr 19, 2012 10:23PM) (new)

4/15
Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5) by Lauren Kate Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White 04/6/12 Infamous (Chronicles of Nick, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon 04/7/12 The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand 04/1/12 Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis Ninth Grade Slays (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #2) by Heather Brewer Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe 04/20/12 Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) by Kiersten White

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I just noticed that the challenge on the main page of the group says that it's a 3 month challenge, but it says it ends at the end of April. Just a little confusing.

message 4: by Rishika (new)

Rishika | 20 comments I am in for this challege

message 5: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineN) Yes I was going to point out what Wednesday did. But I'm in.

message 6: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new)

Wednesday wrote: "I just noticed that the challenge on the main page of the group says that it's a 3 month challenge, but it says it ends at the end of April. Just a little confusing."

Oopsy.... Thanks for telling me Wednesday!!!!!

message 7: by Adriana (new)

Adriana So I can basically read anything but really new books?

Then my goal is 20 :P
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Heaven by Angela Johnson
2/20 complete

message 8: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new)

Yes anything that was published before April 1st (:

message 9: by Adriana (last edited Apr 04, 2012 02:23PM) (new)

Adriana Read
Leverage by Joshua C. Cohen 3/20 complete

message 10: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Read
Banished (Banished, #1) by Sophie Littlefield Addison Blakely Confessions of a PK by Betsy St. Amant

5/20 complete

message 11: by Justine (new)

Justine (JustineN) Read
Mercy (Mercy, #1) by Rebecca Lim Exile (Mercy, #2) by Rebecca Lim Muse (Mercy, #3) by Rebecca Lim Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3) by Rachel Hawkins

4/20

message 12: by Debbie (last edited Apr 10, 2012 08:04AM) (new)

Debbie Davies (debbie16) | 9 comments my tbr pile is

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2) by Lauren DeStefano Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1) by Abbi Glines Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

so far i've read 8/13

message 13: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new)

Dont forget to actually click on the link and join the challenge!!!!!!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Infamous (other topics)
Crossed (other topics)
The Iron King (other topics)
Paranormalcy (other topics)
Nightshade (other topics)
More...