Q&A with Lori Verni-Fogarsi discussion

What are you reading right now?

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori Verni-Fogarsi (LoriTheAuthor) | 11 comments Mod
I also enjoy mystery/thrillers and some of my favorites are by Harlan Coben, Linwood Barclay, and Lisa Scottoline.

message 2: by Lori (new)

What book are you reading right now? I just finished two books: "Stone Rain," by Linwood Barclay (fantastic mystery/thriller) and "How to Spread Sanity on a Cracker," by Jackie Hennessy (funny mom/gift book with stories and cheese-recipes). Next up: I'm deciding between "Peony in Love," by Lisa See or "Daddy's Girl" by Lisa Scottoline.

message 3: by Maqsood (new)

Maqsood Alam (maqsood_88) | 1 comments If you have have good informative book plz snd me at maqsood8845@yahoo.com or send me request at maqsood_198815@yahoo.com we discuss each other

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen | 2 comments I am reading Family Blessings, by Lyvle Spenser

message 5: by Lori (new)

Karen: How is it? Is it a good one? I decided on "Peony in Love," and I'm enjoying it so far... very different! It takes place in 18th century China.

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen | 2 comments as it turns out it is about a love affair of a 45 year old women and a 30 man. and the problems that can come from it.. I myself married a man 18 years older than me and we have a great marriage after 36 years. so it was interesting to me as to the out come.

message 7: by Lori (new)

Aha... the opposite of what we more often see in real life! Did you find that some of the issues were the same with the older woman/younger man situation as it has been for you as the younger woman/older man? Or very different?

unread topics | mark unread