Fantasy Book Club discussion

Comments (showing 1-12)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

S.J. Faerlind (SJFaerlind) | 147 comments If I could introduce two characters from 2 different authors to each each other, I would throw Sorilea (one of the Aiel wise ones from the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan)into a room with Cersei Lannister (A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin) into a room together. Cersei would really benefit from that I think! :)

Ena (enantoiel) | 61 comments Fool from Tawny Man series .
Howl from Howl's Moving Castle.
Riyria Ravelations have just too many characters that I would like to meet.
The Luggage from Discworld series (it may be a non-human, not even slightly humanoid but it is a hero in my heart :D )

Elise (ghostgurl) | 562 comments Hmm on a whim: Tyrion Lannister, Zedd, Harry Dresden, and since I should throw in a female character, Cara.

Kevin Xu (kxu65) | 564 comments Martin the Warrior from Redwall and Drizzt, both sharing similar principles.

Kevin Xu (kxu65) | 564 comments Jon Snow from Song of Ice and Fire and Fritz from Farseer, both being a bastard.

Stephen | 164 comments Karsa Orlong (Malazan) and Joffrey Baratheon (ASOIF). I just think that the aftermath would make me smile, lol.

Hypervorean | 45 comments Treebeard and Loial from 'The Wheel of Time'.

Mpauli Fizban from Dragonlance and Tehol Beddict from The Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Nick Holt (Scyloth) | 4 comments Raistlin Majer and Drizzt do ' urden
Its a strange pair but i will go with it

Brandt Tyrion Lannister and Gimli from LotR..

Martha (tilla) | 179 comments Valen from the Lighthouse Duet and Jon Snow from Game of Thrones

Connor | 5 comments Let's just say that you could have the choice of to fantasy heros meeting who would you want

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Howl's Moving Castle (other topics)