Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Vaginal Fantasy General > television anyone?

Comments (showing 1-37 of 37) (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Artkdz | 8 comments Has anyone been watching the Lost Girl series?

Kamil | 938 comments i did

Veritas (Umbra_Veritatis) | 44 comments Started 2 but been 2 busy to keep up with all episodes

Karen (VioletTwilight) | 1 comments I am really enjoying The Lost Girl series, my only issue is that the episodes don't feel like they are being shown in order.

Lychnobite | 2 comments There's definitely something a bit off about the timing in the series, as Karen said. But overall I found the world and characters to be a lot of fun. It feels like it should be a book series.

Artkdz | 8 comments I thought the same thing about feeling like it should be in books. It reminds me so much of the things I read. I haven't really noticed that the episodes seem out of order, though.

Evie (webevie) | 2 comments I've been watching it, I really like it. I think I've missed the last couple of episodes though.

Leesa (leesalogic) | 52 comments I think it is hot, sexy, and very funny.

SesameG | 45 comments thanks for recommending it - I tried it and I rather like it

Renee (ElenaRenee) | 8 comments I guess I need to give it another chance, I saw one episode. It seemed too predictable

Becky | 14 comments I started watching it, and then we dropped cable - which has created a ton of extra reading time!

Lost Girl was one of the few shows that I really enjoyed, and at first I thought I would not be able to continue watching it. Luckily, you can find most of season 2 online if you look! (My understanding is that it was already aired in Canada, even though, I believe it is currently still being show on Syfy in the US). I watched the whole second season and really loved new plot twists in that season.

Jessica (chey1) | 3 comments Love it! I want to be Kinsey when I grow up! And Dyson is delicious

Hayat (HYassin) | 2 comments I've never heard of this series before but from what you are all saying it sounds intriguing so I'm going to check it out!

Sara (StrangerEveryDay) | 1 comments I really like it especially the relationship between hale and kenzie.

Karly | 31 comments I love Lost Girl. Not only is the character of Bo tough AND warm (which is a combination that I find lacking in similar shows) but her relationship with the other characters is the main reason I watch the show. Her BFF Kenzie is super cool and the triangle with Dyson and Lauren is really interesting too. I'm totally Team Lauren.

Jemma (MissChocobo) | 33 comments I really need to catch up, have all of series 2 i've missed saved on our sky plus, just haven't got around to it yet. Great series though, love it.

Gabs | 3 comments I really liked season 1 ( sexy time with Dyson the was the best!) ... Season 2 was a bit slow (dont really like Lauren) but still good! ... LOVE Kensie and her hair! The show reminds me of Buffy!!!

Cláudia (readingsomewhere) | 16 comments Thanks for starting this discussion! Started watching Lost Girl a few days ago and I'm loving it!

Charlotte (fellie) | 26 comments I love Lost Girl, I have just finished season 1 and can't wait to get onto season 2, only problem is I can't decide between Team Dyson or Team Lauren.

Chloe (ChloeMelissa) | 57 comments I stumbled across this thread last week and got into marathon mode. (Thanks internet!) Totally loved it though, canadian shows appeal to me in someway I don't yet grasp. Anywho I love Dyson...

Beverly Forster | 17 comments I love that show too. I've no idea if it's actually shown over here in the UK but I found it online. Kenzi is definitely my favourite character. I don't really care for either Lauren or Dyson, tbh. I think Lauren's a bit too dithery and Dyson's a drama queen, they're both a bit "woe is me". Now Ryan is a different matter, he's fun!

Hayat (HYassin) | 2 comments After stumbling across this thread, I went on to watch season 1 and part of season 2 of Lost Girl. What a great show! I love It. Especially the friendship between Bo and Kenzi. And yes, Kenzi (the irrepressible, street-smart sidekick) is my favourite character. So far, I'd have to say season 1 was a lot more exciting than 2 but I haven't seen all of season 2 yet, so things might pick up.

message 23: by Tangled (last edited Jun 23, 2012 06:14PM) (new)

Tangled  Speculation (TangledSpec) | 55 comments I love the show too. Bonus: if you wait till the season is over, you can watch the episodes in order.

Chloe (ChloeMelissa) | 57 comments I agree season two is a bit slower, but I really like that it got a lot deeper into the whole world. It was more to get the character development moving. Also I kinda love Vex despite his being a total ass lol.

Kandi (KandiH) | 10 comments I love it but have alot of dvr catching up to do.

Kamil | 938 comments anyone liked the cool soundtrack from season 1 or it's just me?

Rachel (poppysocks70) | 40 comments Beverly wrote: "I love that show too. I've no idea if it's actually shown over here in the UK but I found it online. Kenzi is definitely my favourite character. I don't really care for either Lauren or Dyson, t..."

Both series were shown on Syfy.

Tangled  Speculation (TangledSpec) | 55 comments Beverly wrote: "I love that show too. I've no idea if it's actually shown over here in the UK but I found it online. Kenzi is definitely my favourite character. I don't really care for either Lauren or Dyson, t..."

I totally agree on Kenzie. I could do without Lauren, but I liked season one Dyson. I also like Hale.

Doris Daychild | 12 comments I have, and I LOVE IT! also, everyone should see Bomb Girls, it's not really related but it's excellent and also Canadian, about the women in Canada during ww2 who built bombs in the factories.

Doris Daychild | 12 comments "Lost Girl" is amazing, it actually makes me feel like I have "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" back, it's the same kind of entertainment, completely enjoyable in every way.

Cherish (Lady_Cherish) | 90 comments It's great fluff, with just enough turns and twists to keep it interesting, as well as a few really great character developments. I've seen the full two seasons.

Erin | 14 comments I enjoy the show too! And Kenzi is very adorable!

Jon  | 91 comments Loved both seasons and eagerly looking forward to season 3, after the cliffhanger ending.
I was hoping that Ryan would hang around longer but given the darker turn things took, my money's on Vex.

Erin | 14 comments It came on last night right? Will there be another one Friday?

Cherish (Lady_Cherish) | 90 comments Erin wrote: "I enjoy the show too! And Kenzi is very adorable!"

Kenzi is beyond adorable. And those eyes!

Nicole (LunaKaos) | 165 comments Artkdz wrote: "Has anyone been watching the Lost Girl series?"

I love Lost Girl. I've watched season 1 and 2 and thought they were great. Or at least a little different from other shows of a simular nature.

Nicole (LunaKaos) | 165 comments Karen wrote: "I am really enjoying The Lost Girl series, my only issue is that the episodes don't feel like they are being shown in order."

There are 'filler' episodes, to pad out the series but have nothing really to do with the overall plot.

unread topics | mark unread