Q&A about all self-help subjects and more with Stephen Richards discussion

2012 - Armageddon or Change? > What are your views on the world ending in 2012?

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stephen Richards (StephenRichards) | 104 comments Mod
Is December 21, 2012 when the world will end or is it a big hoax designed to make you panic? The ancient Mayan prophecy predicts a cyclical change to humanity, what is your view on this subject?

Stephen Richards

Steven Yealden | 7 comments I saw one of your posts on the web where you say you will see us in 2013, I agree.

Abbey Pope (popemobile) | 4 comments I read something where Andrew Mitchell the International Development Secretary in the British parliament said "The simple fact is that the frequency and severity of disasters will continue to increase". Then looking at all of the other world happenings it makes you wonder if things are turning in a direction where bigger thing will happen. I remain optimistic that we survive.

Steven & Abbey, Thank you for gracing us with your comments. Focus on the positive, nature will always take its course. We cannot change the laws of nature, but we can live within the bounds of what we believe is possible.

Warmest Cosmic thoughts to you both.
Stephen Richards

Abbey Pope (popemobile) | 4 comments Yay we are still here. We survived.

Dustin Crazy little brown owl (Dustpancrazy) | 28 comments Abbey wrote: "Yay we are still here. We survived."

some are saying that we are all dead and just don't know it :-)

Abbey wrote: "Yay we are still here. We survived."
Indeed we did survive, Abbey. But Dustin Crazy little brown owl has a point there. Makes you think?

Dustin Crazy little brown owl wrote: "Abbey wrote: "Yay we are still here. We survived."

some are saying that we are all dead and just don't know it :-)"

Ah, Dustin, great to see you here again. I think if we wait until after mid February we will know better.

Dustin Crazy little brown owl (Dustpancrazy) | 28 comments What is supposed to happen in February?

Dustin Crazy little brown owl wrote: "What is supposed to happen in February?"

There is a potential for an the asteroid (called 2012 DA14)that is heading towards Earth to cause some problems on February 15. It is estimated that it will miss us by 21,000 miles, a tenth of the distance to the Moon. What will happen when it passes us by? The short answer is … nothing :)

Shangre | 2 comments we were supposed to die in 2012 but we survived so it looks like the government is going to screw us over and put us in chaos

Shangre wrote: "we were supposed to die in 2012 but we survived so it looks like the government is going to screw us over and put us in chaos"

Shangre, Ah, but the global change by the people will also stop certain authoritarian actions. Have faith, bless you.

Stephen Richards

Sara Wiseman (SaraWiseman33) | 3 comments I have been talking about the Shift of 2012 for a while now on my radio shows. It's absolutely a new energy. Took us all four or more years of pain, panic and fear to get to it.

But we have passed through something. Or, many of us have.

If you don't feel you've had great internal movement in the last parts of 2012, this may be up next for you.

The good news is... it's all good.

Sara wrote: "I have been talking about the Shift of 2012 for a while now on my radio shows. It's absolutely a new energy. Took us all four or more years of pain, panic and fear to get to it.

But we have passe..."

Sara, thanks for that. But right now we need to get passed February 15 (2013) before we can fully concentrate on much else.

Stephen Richards

Dustin Crazy little brown owl (Dustpancrazy) | 28 comments If an Asteroid or Meteor is headed this way, I recommend watching the movie called Seeking A Friend for the End of the World - that way you will know what to expect :-)

Youtube Trailer: http://youtu.be/pW_OyiUgW88

btw: What is the difference between an Asteroid and a Meteor. I need to know if I spot one :-)

Dustin Crazy little brown owl wrote: "If an Asteroid or Meteor is headed this way, I recommend watching the movie called Seeking A Friend for the End of the World - that way you will know what to expect :-)

Youtube Trailer: http://yo..."

A meteor is more like a shooting star, whereas an asteroid is more like a giant rock.
Best wishes ever,
Stephen Richards

Dustin Crazy little brown owl (Dustpancrazy) | 28 comments One more month until we find out :-)

Q&A about all self-help subjects and more with...

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Stephen Richards (other topics)