Werewolves/Shape-Shifters discussion

Comments (showing 1-36 of 36) (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) ((This is a beach where the trees loom tall and cast shadows, even in the night. The sand is black and the sea is angry....))

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) ((cool))

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) (Thanks Aero!)

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) ((your welcome :D))

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) ( :D )

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) (>:D)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) Luna walked on the beach. She found a nice spot on the strange, black sand and sat down. She pulled out her notebook and continued writing the song she had sang at the cliff.

message 8: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments Arizona stood on the cold beach, staring at the angry sea, her toes buried in the dark sand.

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) Luna looked up and saw a girl. She waved to her before returning to her notebook

message 10: by Keeli (last edited Mar 29, 2012 07:16PM) (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments Arizona saw and waved back, looking towards the water again, she started humming a rock tune, the wind bringing her voice over to the girl she waved to.Her hands were in her pockets, jeans cut of below the knee, hands in a jackets pockets, her hair blowing behind her elegantly.

message 11: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) Luna heard the girl's voice over the wind and looked up. She studied the girl before returning to her song. She tapped the beat, checking the notes and lyrics

message 12: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments A sudden wind blew arizona to fall onto her knees, making her hands fly forward to catch herself and end up splashing salt water all over her face. She backed up coughing up water, spitting in the warm sand as she sat down, wiping her eyes with her sleeves.

message 13: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) Luna's head shot up as she heard the coughing. "You okay there girl?" She called, looking on as the girl spit up salt water into the sand.

message 14: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments "yeah." she called over, sitting on her butt and spitting the last out, wishing she had some normal water.

message 15: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) Luna grinned slightly at the girl. "I'm Luna," She offered

message 16: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments "Arizona." she answered back, looking back at her, emerald eyes searching for a soul inside the body. Just in case of any danger that was near

message 17: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) Luna raised an eyebrow at Arizona. "What? You think I'm a mummy? Do I look like a living corpse?"

message 18: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments "deamon." she answered, "and no, you look like a normal shifter." she said.

(shapeshifter or werewolf?)

message 19: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) (Werewolf/Alpha)

message 20: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments (oh.. shapeshifter)

message 21: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) (Arizona = Shapeshifter. Luna = Werewolf. Yeah?)

message 22: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments (correct señorita)

message 23: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) (LoL, Kk)

message 24: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments (.. we rp yet?)

message 25: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) ☽Keeli☾ wrote: ""deamon." she answered, "and no, you look like a normal shifter." she said.

(shapeshifter or werewolf?)"

(Sure)

Luna raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

message 26: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments (yay!)

"you turn forms." she said bluntly, smirking.

message 27: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) "No, blonde." Luna said, smirking. She stood up and walked over to face the girl.

message 28: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments "seriotypical person." she said, standing up and looking at the girl, "I can sense it dude."

message 29: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) "You sense a type of shift, not what you think I am," Luna said. "Would you like to see?" She asked sweetly.

message 30: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments "be my guest." she said just in the same sickening sweet tone.

message 31: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) ☽Keeli☾ wrote: ""be my guest." she said just in the same sickening sweet tone."

Luna smiled and stepped back. "Gladly shifter," She said. She smiled a last time and turned into a wolf. She growled at Arizona. She shifted back to human, her eyes narrow. "Believe me now?"

message 32: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments "I never didn't believe." she said, crossing her arms cooly, "I would shift but I don't think you would be interested."

message 33: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) "You're right!" Luna said.

message 34: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments "don't be a-.." she said, deciding not to get in a fight today. 'you have no idea what your messing with.' she thought to herself.

message 35: by Izzy Lightfleur (new)

Izzy Lightfleur (IzzyLightfleur) Luna guessed what the girl was thinking. "Yes I do. You're a shapeshifter. I'm friends with tow of them, now, see ya'!" Luna held up her hand and gave a girly wave. She turned into a sliver wolf and ran away.

message 36: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 26 comments "b*tch." she said, growling, she sat down in the sand, she was different from other shape shifters, she could do something no one would imagine.

unread topics | mark unread