Not Just Young Adult discussion

Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about Fallen Eden
Currently reading

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jody | 26 comments I am currently reading a trilogy by Nicole Williams. The first book is called Eternal Eden. This is a very well written book. It definetly keeps your interest. Its a love story that is very similar to romeo and juliet, but in paranormal style! I just started the second book called Fallen Eden. So far I love it.

message 2: by Daphne (new)

Daphne (DaphneS) | 102 comments Mod
I am looking forward to reading those!

Jody | 26 comments I finished Fallen Eden. I started it this morning and couldn't put it down. These characters are so great they make you think you are watching a movie. It's not over yet. I still have to read book three, United Eden. I'm ready for the guy to get the girl!

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan  | 24 comments Mod
I am currently reading Mockingjay I am 152 pages into and determined to finish it by friday, After this I will be in a state of mourning so I will have to read something cheerful... Any suggestions?

message 5: by Daphne (new)

I am currently reading Rock Me and The Hunger Games.

message 6: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (booglebum) | 13 comments Mod
Jordan wrote: "I am currently reading Mockingjay I am 152 pages into and determined to finish it by friday, After this I will be in a state of mourning so I will have to read something cheerful... Any suggestions?"

I don't know how cheerful they are necessarily, but I noticed you have The Iron King on your to-read list. It leads off a really good series. It is somewhat different because it has a bit more of a true fantasy feel, but it is still an amazing series. Also, you haven't read Divergent. Divergent is AMAZING. The next book in the Divergent series, Insurgent, comes out in May too!

message 7: by Lindsey (new)

I am currently reading On the Road and Eighth Grade Bites, but I'm not super enjoying either. I'm trying to rush through both so that I can read something else with a clear conscious. I might read The Fault in Our Stars for the third time.

message 8: by Daphne (new)

Lindsey, I hate it when I am reading books that don't move me! Recently I finally put down "Marked" and "The City of Fallen Angels", I just was not in the mood for them right now!

Jody | 26 comments I finished the book series by Nicole Williams. The first book was Eternal Eden. I added it to my bookshelf because it was recommended to me by goodreads. Thank you! Thank you! for the recommendation. This series takes you on an adventure you will wish never ends. The main character Bryn is a strong, vibrant young woman who has suffered tragedy early in her life. She tries her best to survive daily living as best as she can. When she meets William her life changes. It takes her to a depth of love that I am sure none of us have ever experienced. Through the entire trilogy she learns strength beyond your imagination. The final book was so good I stayed up all night to read it even though I had to go to work. Girls you must read it!

message 10: by Daphne (new)

For sure I will!!

message 11: by Lindsey (new)

Daphne: I hate that too! I put down Marked numerous times before I finished it. I did end up liking it, but it took me probably at least 100 pages to get into it. The City of Fallen Angels I haven't even bought yet. I didn't really like or connect with the rest of the series. I know I'll read it eventually, but probably not until I can pick up a cheaper paperback version. I had heard such good things about that series, and I think I got my hopes up too high.

Jody: That series sounds interesting. I will definitely look into it! :)

message 12: by Daphne (new)

I am almost through with The Hunger Games and I just started Existence on my Nook. I finished Rock Me and while it will not win any book awards it was definitely entertaining. I would recommend it for anyone wanting something quick and easy to read. It would be great for the beach or a cruise. I am not sure if it is in paperback or just e-reader format. The reason I always read two books is that I can't take my NOOK outside as I can't read the words due to the sunlight.

message 13: by Jordan (new)

Jordan  | 24 comments Mod
I am about to start reading Why We Broke Up! I really need something light to read and happier than The Hunger Games.

message 14: by Lindsey (new)

I finally finished Eighth Grade Bites! I became determined one day that it was going to be the last day to sit in my currently-reading list. It's a pretty short book so it wasn't too hard to read mostly in a day. I gave up on On the Road. I can't do it. Haha.

Now I'm reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson. It has a really interesting concept. There are two characters named Will Grayson who meet each other, but they are written by two different authors. One is written by John Green and one is written by David Levithan. So far I'm really enjoying it. That tends to be a problem, though. I'll read it way too fast and be hungry for more.

message 15: by Daphne (new)

Lindsey you have mentioned a book that you read after the last Hunger Games is it the Fault of Our Stars? And if so I will check it out!

message 16: by Lindsey (new)

Yes! The Fault in Our Stars is AMAZING! Don't read the description and get discouraged about what's inside. No matter what you read...IT IS WORTH IT.

message 17: by Daphne (new)

Great I will add it to my to read list if I haven't already!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rock Me (other topics)
The Hunger Games (other topics)
Existence (other topics)