Sarah Dessen Book Lovers Group discussion

Dreamland
This topic is about Dreamland
Dreamland

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Everyone,

Who is your favorite character in the book Dreamland?
My favorite character is Boo because she is so funny and adores Caitlin.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rogerson he is a orginal!!! Don't get me wrong I don't like the abuse but he is stillo my favorite!!!

Claudie023 | 2 comments I just finished this book and i would say Caitlin because i can relate to her .

↬ Sarah ↫ | 15 comments Hmm, i'm not sure. They were all so real and incredible.

message 5: by Lo (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 27 comments I read this book a long time ago so I don't remember much, but I think there was this one side couple I really liked?

message 6: by ↬ Sarah ↫ (last edited Mar 21, 2013 02:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

↬ Sarah ↫ | 15 comments Probably Rina. I love her Peppy attitude and how positive she is. I mean, I'm not much of a cheerleader myself, but I like her anyway ♥

message 7: by Lo (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 27 comments Sarah [Rainbow Tears] wrote: "Probably Rina. I love her Peppy attitude and how positive she is. I mean, I'm not much of a cheerleader myself, but I like her anyway ♥"

Did she have a boyfriend who I think broke up with her in the end? Or she broke up with him?

Shaina | 2 comments Hey there! My favorite character was actually Rogerson..I know it's horrible for me to think this, but I don't think he's all that bad and I fell in love with his characte..!But idk as crazy as it sounds I feel like I would understand him.

message 9: by Jaja (last edited Jun 17, 2013 12:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jaja (digitalbookshelf) | 1 comments Lo♪ wrote: Did she have a boyfriend who I think broke up with her in the end? Or she broke up with him? "

Did she have a boyfriend who ..."

She had several boyfriends. The one she was dating for most parts of the book, Ben, eventually broke up with her after catching her cheating with another guy named Jeff (who eventually becomes her boyfriend).

It didn't say in the end whether Jeff and Rina breaks up, but I think they would sooner or later since Rina eventually started flirting with another guy, this time it's a transfer student/basketball player.

Lizzy (THESCHISTTTTT) I like Rina. She was cool. But her sister (argh what is her name again?) is my favorite.

Talia  B. (taliataliatalia) | 6 comments This book was great. It was really dark and clearly different than all of Desssen's other books but it was wonderful. Rogerson wasn't like any of her other boy characters and it dealt with an issue that most people don't write about and it felt real to me. I read this book a couple of years ago and I can't stop thinking about it every now and then.

Talia  B. (taliataliatalia) | 6 comments Oh wait we were supposed to say who our favorite character was oops. I really liked their neighbors, one was named Boo but I don't remember the other person's name. But they seemed so kind and would always welcome them into their home whenever they needed.

unread topics | mark unread