Crazy People of the World! discussion

Peace. Love. Goodreads. > ADVICE AND *ahem* THERAPY

Comments (showing 1-50 of 259) (259 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 4016 comments Mod
That's what friends are for ;)
And crazy people are the best :)

message 2: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 1358 comments Mod
It is always the same, when I like someone my friend does too, and the person likes them back! ALL OF THE BOYS HATE ME!!!!!!

message 3: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Anderson (Marilyn344) Rue-Lu wrote: "It is always the same, when I like someone my friend does too, and the person likes them back! ALL OF THE BOYS HATE ME!!!!!!"

I have the opposite effect. :/ All the guys flirt with me since I'm so odd and flirt back with them...

message 4: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

Lucky.

message 5: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Anderson (Marilyn344) No! It gets annoying after a while...

message 6: by Sarah, (SEMI) relief mod (Charlie's BFFL!!) (new)

Sarah (Sarah1324) | 1077 comments Mod
I have never been flirted with. :(

message 7: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Sarah wrote: "I have never been flirted with. :("

Same.

Then guys have a crush on my on friend and she acts like it's no biggie.

I would give to have a guy friend

message 8: by Sarah, (SEMI) relief mod (Charlie's BFFL!!) (new)

Everyone needs a Gale and Peeta in their lives'.

message 9: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Anderson (Marilyn344) You will eventually. I wasn't really noticed until 9th grade, which was last year...once one person flirts with you, other people do it, and then more and more and more. Then you wish they would go away! Consider yourself lucky...

message 10: by Sarah, (SEMI) relief mod (Charlie's BFFL!!) (new)

Hahahah!

message 11: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Anderson (Marilyn344) Sarah wrote: "Everyone needs a Gale and Peeta in their lives'."

At least a Gale...

message 12: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Marilyn wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Everyone needs a Gale and Peeta in their lives'."

At least a Gale..."

Amen to that, but a Peeta would be nice once in a while.

message 13: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Marilyn wrote: "You will eventually. I wasn't really noticed until 9th grade, which was last year...once one person flirts with you, other people do it, and then more and more and more. Then you wish they would go..."

I would be so happy

message 14: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Anderson (Marilyn344) Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Marilyn wrote: "You will eventually. I wasn't really noticed until 9th grade, which was last year...once one person flirts with you, other people do it, and then more and more and more. Then you wi..."

Until it's gets to be annoying and too much

message 15: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, RANDOM DANCE PARTY FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!! (new)

itt is waggle

message 16: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Marilyn wrote: "Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Marilyn wrote: "You will eventually. I wasn't really noticed until 9th grade, which was last year...once one person flirts with you, other people do it, and the..."

I think it would be a nice change...no one talks to me at all...

message 17: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 13 comments all through school, this is what I usually heard from guys: "your sister's hot."

it's really only been recently that I'm gettin' more attention from hot guys than she does...so, although I hope that you guys don't have to wait until you're 27, it is possible to be unpopular in school and then...blossom or whatever later...if that makes any sense...

message 18: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Kirby wrote: "all through school, this is what I usually heard from guys: "your sister's hot."

it's really only been recently that I'm gettin' more attention from hot guys than she does...so, although I hope t..."

I hope it doesn't take till im 27. Yeah I hope I 'blossom" but its starting to unlikely.

message 19: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 13 comments Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "I hope it doesn't take till im 27. Yeah I hope I 'blossom" but its starting to unlikely. "

well, I really hope it isn't weird for me to say this, but...from your picture, my opinion is that you have the more sophisticated beauty that younger guys don't appreciate as much as older guys do...so I don't think it's unlikely at all! :)

message 20: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Aw thank you! But im realy awkward in general. Thank you though

message 21: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) for some reason i have foreign guys who flirt with me the most.

message 22: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Interesting

message 23: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) i know right, i cant seem to attract any other kind except foreign. weirdness.

message 24: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Certainly

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 29, 2012 06:25PM) (new)

one guy flirted with me and as soon as he did I told him to back away or I would stab with a pencil......it takes a lot of thing s for guys to do before I'll go weak in the knees

message 26: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) midnigtmystery wrote: "one guy flirted with me and as soon as he did O told him to back away or I would stab with a pencil......it takes a lot of thing s for guys to do before I'll go weak in the knees"

bahahah that is too funny!!
i usually ignore the all the catcalls, and the flirting (if i dont want to flirt with the guy).
and yeah same here.

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments I have a bad case of heart break!

message 28: by ♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ (last edited Mar 26, 2012 12:09PM) (new)

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments Hannah B wrote: "I'm young and I have the body of a nineteen year old sooo guys look at my boobs ((That I admit usually fall over my shirt))."

I have booby's!tooo! Huge! Thought I waz only one!

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments Life school and all in between sucks!

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments Okpay... I first read the tittle and thought.... Advise huh? Support then I thought? Who uses support and advise in the same sentese? I thought? Who would like help with breast support? Then I thought not everyone's mind is as disturbed like mine! Then I laughed! Then people looked at me funny In class like your doing right now! Yhea me lol just had to say that! Lmao

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments Rue-Lu wrote: "It is always the same, when I like someone my friend does too, and the person likes them back! ALL OF THE BOYS HATE ME!!!!!!"

Not! Who said that? Except u rue who said that?

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments I Nafi have request... Wana hear?

message 33: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Nafissatou.traore wrote: "Okpay... I first read the tittle and thought.... Advise huh? Support then I thought? Who uses support and advise in the same sentese? I thought? Who would like help with breast support? Then I thou..."

Happy?

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Nafissatou.traore wrote: "Okpay... I first read the tittle and thought.... Advise huh? Support then I thought? Who uses support and advise in the same sentese? I thought? Who would like help with b..."

lol! just laughing!

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments Hannah B wrote: "Nafissatou.traore wrote: "Okpay... I first read the tittle and thought.... Advise huh? Support then I thought? Who uses support and advise in the same sentese? I thought? Who would like help with b..."

lol! me supportt! just the word seems weirdly funny!

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments just like:gurple and did u know the English word can be confusing..?

message 37: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

lol you PEOPLE CRACK ME UP

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments Hannah B wrote: "I AM SO SORRY I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT BOOBSS PEOPLE!!!"

WHY? blame charlie!lol she used to call it advise AND support? get it support!lolololololo

♥nafi~hateandbehatedon~♥ ;3 idk??? (im_curently_hungry) | 401 comments supportsupportsupport!!!! the word sound soo funny wright now!

message 40: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

GAHHHHHH NOT EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT BOOBS ALL THE TIME. ITS CHANGED NOW.

AND CAPSLOCK FOT THE WIN ;)

message 41: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Yeah, but I'm not a guy.

message 42: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

And neither are you.

message 43: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

And neither is Nafissa...etctectetc

message 44: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

And I think about Gale most of the time

message 45: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

I see.

message 46: by Martha (new)

Martha  (theshortone08) bahahah this conversation is hilarious!!!

message 47: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

ISN'T IT?

message 48: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

Yeesh!
I don't have much of anything there.

message 49: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN MINION! (Head mod) (new)

lol

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

unread topics | mark unread