Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) Fifty Shades Freed discussion

Christian's POV

Comments (showing 251-300 of 821) (821 new)    post a comment »

message 251: by Mands (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mands Betsy wrote: "Just sent it (:"

hi, im just scrolling through the convo here and i had no idea there was a bonus section. Would you be willing to send it to me as well please?
my email is : aussie.fan@hotmail.com

message 252: by Nhu (new)

Nhu Duong Hello guys,

I also did not get the bonus material for Christian's POV... Could anyone send it to me as well? I would really appreciate it!!

tntd.2007@gmail.com

Thank you!

message 253: by Faye (new) - added it

Faye Hi - Could someone please send this to me...I loved that book!. diamond_g@live.com. thanks

message 254: by Rosita (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rosita Betsy wrote: "If you want it emailed in a word document, I'd be happy to send it to you. It's a great, short look into Christian's world."

is that the part where he describe Ana? like when she came to the interview instead of Kate?

message 255: by Rosita (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rosita Is any other book like this one?? I've read all the 3 books and wow.
I have to admit the way the first book was written was a bit confuse at the begging but then.. OMG.. that is all what I can say, and in a good OMG way, I want a Mr. Grey in my life :)

Charisma del Rosario Betsy wrote: "If you want it emailed in a word document, I'd be happy to send it to you. It's a great, short look into Christian's world."
HI! Send it to me too! :)

Elizabeth Can someone please email me Christian Pov I didnt get it with my book either liz217ec@hotmail.com. thank u!!

figuranta m/m lover my bf brought me as a present yesterday the whole trilogy in paperback cuz i had it in ebooks and i read it it's amazing to see the book from christian point of view i can't wait to read all of them btw does any1 knows when christian pov will be released?

message 259: by Rahma (last edited Jun 21, 2012 11:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rahma Guys for anyone who wants Christian's POV here's the website. I think it has most of all the chapters in the fifty shades of grey series!! I already read most of it, it's not that perfectly written but it's good enough for me since Christian's POV is not officially released yet!
http://eminethe1st.blogspot.com/2012/...
Enjoy! :D

message 260: by Jishi (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jishi Pantorilla Could you send it to me, too? Please :)

jishi26@gmail.com

Thanks! :D

TJlovestoread Rahma wrote: "Guys for anyone who wants Christian's POV here's the website. I think it has most of all the chapters in the fifty shades of grey series!! I already read most of it, it's not that perfectly written..."

Only the first 2 chapters are real.. the other ones are fanfic and not that well written but it gives us an idea... thanks

message 262: by Rahma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rahma Cecilia wrote: "Only the first 2 chapters are real.. the other ones are fanfic and not that well written but it gives us an idea... thanks "

Yeah i know, your right, the rest aren't very well written but that's all i found, sorry i couldn't find anything else!!:( also nothing is officially released yet,so...!!:P

message 263: by Catherine (new)

Catherine can someone please email me the POV? Im hooked on 50 shades & would like to read anything pertaining to it that i havent already read!!! c_mendez12@yahoo.com

Pleaseeee i begggg!!! lol

message 264: by Amber (new)

Amber Ronquillo Can some one email me as well mrsronquillo86@gmail.com
Thank you :)

Jennifer Oh my! Can someone please email me Christian's pov? Thanks sooo much! jellydropdot@hotmail.com

figuranta m/m lover if no one has it than i will type it and send it to every1 let me know if u didn't find it

figuranta m/m lover Rahma wrote: "Guys for anyone who wants Christian's POV here's the website. I think it has most of all the chapters in the fifty shades of grey series!! I already read most of it, it's not that perfectly written..."

by who is wrote?

message 268: by Paige (new) - rated it 3 stars

Paige Prince I didn't get Christian's POV either. :( Can someone email it to me? mamakitty(at)mamakittyreviews(dot)com

Alex is The Romance Fox Betsy wrote: "If you want it emailed in a word document, I'd be happy to send it to you. It's a great, short look into Christian's world."

please betsy can u send it to me as well
my email address is alexandrafox0@gmail.com

thx a mil

message 270: by Rahma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rahma figuranta aka fifityshades wrote: "Rahma wrote: "Guys for anyone who wants Christian's POV here's the website. I think it has most of all the chapters in the fifty shades of grey series!! I already read most of it, it's not that per..."

I don't really know, sorry. I just found the website by accident. It's not really well written but I still really wanted something from Christian's POV even if it wasn't written by the author herself! :P

message 271: by Monica (new)

Monica figuranta aka fifityshades wrote: "if no one has it than i will type it and send it to every1 let me know if u didn't find it"

Figuranta, if you're going to do this (which I'm very thankful for if you do!), would you mind sending it to me: mons1g@aol.com
Thanks a bunch!!!

Alex is The Romance Fox hey found it...thanks rahma....more of shades yay yay

http://eminethe1st.blogspot.com/2012/...

message 273: by Jenna (new)

Jenna I just got done reading the Fifty Shades Series - very mind blowing ;) But unfortunately, I also did not received the bonus material :( Would anyone be kind enough to help out? :)

shuurei Elaina wrote: "I would absolutely love book one from Christians POV. Those few chapters were amazing to read. I would also love to hear the actual conversation he had with DR. Flynn when she left him."

I couldn't agree more :) Discussions with Dr. Flynn will be interesting.

message 275: by Julia (new) - added it

Julia Cedula Hi guys! Could someone please send me copy of Christian's POV? jua_rayne@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!!:)

message 276: by Marife (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marife Can somebody please send a copy to me? :) email add is pru_1us@yahoo.com. TIA! :)

Clementine Betsy wrote: "sent :)"

Can you please send it to me as well? Thank you.

cleolove@mynet.com

Clementine Can someone please send me Christian's pov? Thank you =)

cleolove@mynet.com

message 279: by Jcmar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jcmar HEY! can you please send it to me too?

myvision_2121@yahoo.com

pretty please??? :)

message 280: by Jcmar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jcmar Amy wrote: "OK Fifty Lovers, I have an "emergency". Apparently, I didn't get the bonus material from Freed (Christian's POV) in my copy. Can someone PLEASE help me out with this?? Let me know and I'll send you..."

please send me a copy too. thanks! :)

myvision_2121@yahoo.com

message 281: by Tictac (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tictac laters baby =^..^=

message 282: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Just realized I didn't posted my email, can someone pls fw the bonus to my email pls? jenna_842@yahoo.com - thank you!

Mirella Fini Betsy wrote: "If you want it emailed in a word document, I'd be happy to send it to you. It's a great, short look into Christian's world."

OMG Betsy, can you send to my email too? Hope it's not much trouble to you!
fini.mirella@gmail.com
Thank you! :)))))))

message 284: by Mira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mira Leo Betsy wrote: "If you want it emailed in a word document, I'd be happy to send it to you. It's a great, short look into Christian's world."

Hey Betsy, If you don't mind please send it to me too?

mira_leo87@yahoo.com

message 285: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Hi
Could anyone send me Christian POV please?
Thanks...
mary_mans@yahoo.com

message 286: by Betsy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Betsy Sent :)

message 287: by Pat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pat Betsy wrote: "If you want it emailed in a word document, I'd be happy to send it to you. It's a great, short look into Christian's world."

I didn't even realize that I was missing something -- I listened to the Grey trilogy via Audible books, and didn't know there was the bonus POV. Could you please send me the Word document also? My email address is: patinsb@gmail.com. Thank you SO much!

message 288: by _Book (new)

_Book Worm_ Betsy wrote: "If you want it emailed in a word document, I'd be happy to send it to you. It's a great, short look into Christian's world."

Can I also get a copy pls of the POV? majorc07@gmail.com

Cheers

Mirella Fini Thank you SO much Betsy for sending it to me! I had a really great reading it!! So much fun to see his side of the story! :)

message 290: by Betsy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Betsy Carla wrote: "Betsy wrote: "If you want it emailed in a word document, I'd be happy to send it to you. It's a great, short look into Christian's world."

Can I also get a copy pls of the POV? majorc07@gmail.com..."

I tried emailing the file but it bounced back - not sure if it's the address or the attachment. Let me know and I'll try to resend. :)

message 291: by Betsy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Betsy Mirella wrote: "Thank you SO much Betsy for sending it to me! I had a really great reading it!! So much fun to see his side of the story! :)"

You're very welcome. I agree - seeing things from his perspective make you feel even more for him and how far he's come. :)

message 292: by _Book (new)

_Book Worm_ Betsy wrote: "Carla wrote: "Betsy wrote: "If you want it emailed in a word document, I'd be happy to send it to you. It's a great, short look into Christian's world."

Can I also get a copy pls of the POV? majo..."

sorry its majorca07@gmail.com

Cheers

message 293: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Can you possibly send me a copy of the other POV to seven4774@yahoo.co.uk

message 294: by Kaimia (new)

Kaimia Is there any chance someone can send me the POV too.. dan_issa@yahoo.co.uk.. Also does anyone know if there is gonna be a fourth book..

message 295: by Aideliza (new)

Aideliza Betsy wrote: "Yay! Hope you enjoy it (:"
hi betsy....can i ask for christian pov also... i lost my copy youve sent me....thank you...

aidelizabv@yahoo.com

Cesilia Buenrostro Can someone send me the bonus chapter of Christian's pov please omg I would love you forever!!!

My email is cesy22@gmail.com

Cesilia Buenrostro Betsy wrote: "Hey Robyn/Samountha if still need them and haven't finished making the file yet, let me know I have a Word document already created (:"

Hi Betsy would you please send me Christian pov please, I would really appreciate it!! My email is cesy22@gmail.com please :-)

message 298: by Kaimia (new)

Kaimia Hi Betsy would you please send me Christian pov too I don't have it n really need to read it.. These books have made me really need more. Hope she gonna write book 4... My email is dani_issa@yahoo.co.uk.. Plz don't forget me when sending it out...

message 299: by Meimei (new)

Meimei Betsy wrote: "Hey Robyn/Samountha if still need them and haven't finished making the file yet, let me know I have a Word document already created (:"

Hi, Betsy! Would you mind sending it the blurb in Christian's POV to me as well?! That would be amaaazing!

meimei.le@hotmail.com

message 300: by Amanda (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amanda I have finished the trilogy and just heard about Greys POV...can someone please save me from going crazy and email it to me!? Thank you so much!!!!

Kolbsmommy22@yahoo.com

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Fifty Shades Freed (other topics)