Romantic Historical Fiction Lovers discussion

QUESTIONS > Author Directory?

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Myrick (gingermyrick) | 26 comments The group bookshelf would be a great place to start, and there's also a thread under Nominated RHF Titles called BOOK NOMINATIONS wherein the ladies of the group put forward their favorite picks. I'm relatively new to the group, but you can add me to your list, too! I just placed first in a literary contest with a short story taken from my historical romance,El Rey: A Novel of Renaissance Iberia. (Sorry for the shameless plug, but it was too good an opportunity to pass up!) There's also the RHFL group on Facebook.

message 2: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Myrick (gingermyrick) | 26 comments Glad you didn't mind. Yay!

message 3: by Emery, GROUP FOUNDER (last edited Mar 25, 2012 01:05PM) (new)

Emery Lee (AuthorEmeryLee) | 900 comments Mod
Kimberly wrote: "Hi all! I'm rather new to the group and was hoping you all could help me out. I'm trying to compile a directory of Historical Romance Authors for my blog. Can anyone advise me at to where to begin..."

Hi Kimberly! Your very best and most thorough resource would probably be ROMANCE WRITERS OF AMERICA. You might be able to email them an request a list of just historical authors. Here is a link to start with:
http://www.rwa.org/cs/contact_us

message 4: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Myrick (gingermyrick) | 26 comments I knew someone would come up with a much better idea than mine. Emery is a wealth of useful information, and I should have thought to direct you to her from th start. Doesn't matter, though, because she found you! Now you know why she's the mod!

message 5: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve Graham (goodreadscomGenevieveGraham) | 24 comments Kimberly wrote: "Hi all! I'm rather new to the group and was hoping you all could help me out. I'm trying to compile a directory of Historical Romance Authors for my blog. Can anyone advise me at to where to begin..."

Shameless self-promotion: I hope you'll include me on your list! :)
Under the Same Sky by Genevieve Graham

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

El Rey: A Novel of Renaissance Iberia (other topics)
Under the Same Sky (other topics)