Fang (Maximum Ride, #6) Fang discussion

Who hates Dylan?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 87) (87 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I HATE DYLAN! TEAM FANG!

Kataury I hated max, fang, and Dylan by the end of this book. :P Patterson lost his touch after the first three.

andrea pacheco I love Fang but i don't hate dylan

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

FANG!!!!!!! @ the end of fang he made me CRY tho. and in angel too.

Aras Redan Hate him. HATE HIM I SAY!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

HATE HIM! hate dylan!

Selena I hate dylan max is fangs!!!

Selena i love fang

Sandra andrea wrote: "I love Fang but i don't hate dylan"

Yeah me too, i don't love Dylan but don't hate him either.

Olivia I agree that Max should be with Fang but I don't think it's fair to hate Dylan for something he is PROGRAMMED to do.

Alyssha omg I'm so sorry to those who truly hate Dylan, but I love him . I was truly.heart broken when fang left max because I believe they could have made it worked somehow. And you know the worst part was that I imagined it all .them having kids, loving each other, growing old, the whole nine yard. But then I don't feel bad because I believe it was fanga fault and he didn't have a problem moving on to Maya

Ashlee I don't like Dylan at all he was the one who planted the idea in Fangs head that it would be better for him to leave. I think Fang and Max are a better that Dylan and Max, I think Dylan and Maya should be together. They both are clones. Dylan may have been made for Max but Maya is Max in a way.

Bookpanda (Miguel Cruz) Alyssha wrote: "omg I'm so sorry to those who truly hate Dylan, but I love him . I was truly.heart broken when fang left max because I believe they could have made it worked somehow. And you know the worst part w..."

i agree. i like Dylan better than that (view spoiler)

Shiela Olivia wrote: "I agree that Max should be with Fang but I don't think it's fair to hate Dylan for something he is PROGRAMMED to do."

I know right! And besides he seems really nice, and sweet. If only Max wasn't googly eyes for Fang. :( I sort of feeling sorry for Dylan.

I far more hated Angel if you ask me.

Marisol i hate Dylan cause he made fang leave

Immie I ship Fax !!!!

Shiela Just finished ANGEL. I still like Dylan. Dylan is a great guy I tell ya. He's really is perfect for Max. Read it so you'll know why.

Calista Even though Dylan was literally made for Max; I think Fang and Max were made for each other. Go Team Fang!!!

Claudia(WildShadow) if there was no fang i would like him but since i love fang no love left for dylan

message 20: by Gina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gina Graecus I love Fang and Dylan. I had admit I was pissed at Fang by the end of "Fang" and "Angel".

message 21: by Hara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hara I don't hate Dylan, but I will hate him if Dylan gets Max instead of Fang.

Hanna I hate them both. By the end of Fang, I didn't even want to read Angel anymore.

Michaela Kataury wrote: "I hated max, fang, and Dylan by the end of this book. :P Patterson lost his touch after the first three."

lol I think you're right - I think the first three were great, but the others just kept getting more lame... book 5 wasn't awful, but four and six are terrible lol

Michaela And really, how can you hate Dylan? it's not his fault. It seems like he's as much a victim as the others...

Crosly Anderson I like Fang more than Dylan. Fang is hot, Dylan...not so much. Don't hate either.

Carrie Immie wrote: "I ship Fax !!!!"

Same haha :) Just ask my sister I talk about it all the time

Olivia we need to make a I HATE DYLAN fanclub xD

Lucinda I hate Dylan more than you could ever know!

isabel I SO HATE Dylan! Max has to be with Fang

Selena i think so to isabel

message 31: by Jimmy (last edited Apr 26, 2012 02:44PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Jimmy I don't care about the romance thing. The only reason why I hate Dylan is because he's one of the reasons why the sixth book FANG went downhill. He just pops out of nowhere, trying to be one with the flock. And is character in general is annoying. But his power; "The Sight" where he can see the future/see very far was really cool. They should have given the power to like Gazzy or Iggy.

Simplyminali i hate him sooo much. he just gets in the way of max and fang's romance

message 33: by Olga (new) - added it

Olga i can't say i hate Dylan, but he does interfere in Max and Fang's relationship.

Simplyminali i agree hes also a show off with his singing

Lauren Hawkins I HATE DYLAN!!!! but I sort of love him to, I"M SO CONFUSED! i feel bad for Max. PICK FANG MAX!!!!

Lauren Hawkins isabel wrote: "I SO HATE Dylan! Max has to be with Fang"

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Olga (new) - added it

Olga i hate Dylan, but i cant blame him for the scientists' actions.

message 38: by Oz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Oz If Daylan sings,dances,or recites poetry one more time I will personaly jump into the book and kill him. TEAM Fang

I wouldn't acctually kill someone just incase someones affended by this.

Simplyminali thank you, i mean singing like an angel? thats so random. fang is obviously the right choice for max

Lauren Hawkins TEAM FANG!!!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in the minority here. I don't understand why people hate a guy who acts and thinks the only way he can. He can't help it if he wants to be with Max because he was scientifically engineered to be her perfect match. Just to let Fang fans know, I am all for Fang and Max and believe she will end up with him. I feel like Dylan is going to die in the last book or end up with clone Max.

Lauren Hawkins Vivian wrote: "I'm in the minority here. I don't understand why people hate a guy who acts and thinks the only way he can. He can't help it if he wants to be with Max because he was scientifically engineered to b..."

I agree, GO TEAM FANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Fang (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fang I hate Dylan!!!! He made Fang leave the flock

Lets get pictures of Dylan and burn them in a bonfire annually!!!

message 44: by Fang (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fang Dylan is a show off.

message 45: by Fang (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fang Team Fang RULES!!!
Down with Team Dylan!!!

message 46: by Fang (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fang No team Dylan!!!

message 47: by Gina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gina Graecus I'm pretty sure Maya is Fang's now:)

message 48: by kayla (new)

kayla Team Dylan!

message 49: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Alenko Kataury wrote: "I hated max, fang, and Dylan by the end of this book. :P Patterson lost his touch after the first three."

i really agree with you ever since the whole CSM thing came into it its lost its...edge? they're still good though but i dont rate them as highly anymore

message 50: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva Alenko TEAM FANG!!!!!!!
Although I don't hate Dylan as much as I'd like to. It was DYLAN who put the idea of leaving in Fang's head he's such a jackass! DYLAN YOU SUCK!

« previous 1

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Fang (other topics)