Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

Golden Fool (Tawny Man, #2)
This topic is about Golden Fool
Realms of the Elderlings Series > Golden Fool - Planning to read, first impressions

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandra  (Sleo) | 1059 comments Post here if you are planning to read this book. PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!!!

I couldn't stop after Fool's Errand, so have already read it. And loved it.

Suzanne | 186 comments I am planning on reading it - I just finished Fool's Errand and I'm emotionally exhausted - but....I DO need to find out what happens to Fitz, the Fool, and Dutiful.

message 3: by Helen, So many books... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Helen | 686 comments Mod
Think I'm sneaking ahead with this even though I haven't started Mistborn, shhh. Had a book in between to recover from sobbing.

Sandra  (Sleo) | 1059 comments Helen wrote: "Think I'm sneaking ahead with this even though I haven't started Mistborn, shhh. Had a book in between to recover from sobbing."

I'm not sure I'm gonna read Mistborn, either. We'll keep it a secret between us.

message 5: by Mach (last edited Apr 02, 2012 04:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mach | 41 comments I think this book is better then mistborn imo.

message 6: by Helen, So many books... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Helen | 686 comments Mod
Well my plan totally changed. The weather has changed and I went to bed cold with a hot chocolate and my kindle. When I was all snuggled under the duvet I realised that Golden Fool is a paperback which was downstairs. So I started Mistborn, I actually quite liked it too, anything is better than the Scar, I'm cross that I carried on with that.

Sandra  (Sleo) | 1059 comments Helen wrote: "Well my plan totally changed. The weather has changed and I went to bed cold with a hot chocolate and my kindle. When I was all snuggled under the duvet I realised that Golden Fool is a paperback w..."

LOL, doesn't it make you mad to waste all that time? It does me when I do something like that.

message 8: by Helen, So many books... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Helen | 686 comments Mod
It really does, I kept thinking 'won awards, everyone loves it' then realised I'd read 200+pages and thought I'd keep going. I was half way when I became interested but not enraptured by any means. I'm enjoying Mistborn though. Obv, Hobb is brilliant and when I return my emotions will ne under control!

message 9: by Helen, So many books... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Helen | 686 comments Mod
Starting tonight, having my hair coloured tomorrow so will have the opportunity to get involved before mum comes to stay. She doesn't read.

unread topics | mark unread