The Magic School discussion

Outside-Roleplay > Garden of Life

Comments (showing 1-50 of 148) (148 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

๖ۣۜSilverlight | 619 comments Mod
[image error]

message 3: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

((.....I sent a message before I restarted the roleplay. And I sent one after I did the restart.....-.-))

message 5: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

((I sent one out today I think, and the other was about three days ago...))

message 7: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

((Ya. Hold on.))

message 9: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

((I need to update Serpent's profile on here....))

message 11: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

((There. Updated.))

message 13: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Serpent's eyes were closed, as she inhaled and exhaled the just slightly chilly air. It wouldn't be long until spring would come, and Serpent for now felt more at home here in the garden. It didn't seem many people came here, and that was just how she liked it. Alone, and in her own little world of thoughts. She was sitting on the branch of a rather thick tree, surrounding by the brush and flowers of the garden life. She back was leaned against the trunk of the oddly white colored tree. Her ankles were crossed, and she seemed so relaxed just sitting there. She was knew to the school and so far no one knew who or what she was. Yet the gently wave of darkness lapping at the base of the tree explained that she had abilities as well as any other being.

¢αммιηα ιη ℓυ¢є ѕтєℓℓα (Ravenclaw17) Keenan walked into the garden, the sunlight seeming to get brighter once he did. He sighed and smiled at the sight of the garden, comforted to be around the plants and envoirment. It was so much easier to be around than to be troubled with the issues of everyday mundane people. Walking around he felt as the breeze around him became lighter, strong with the scents of summer. His skin seemed to glow with a faint light as he walked through the plants.

message 15: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Serpent peeked her eyes open just slightly, as she felt a suddent warmth in the air. It wasn't until she noticed the lighting that she fully opened her eyes, and shifted on the branch. A soft sigh escaped her parted lips, as she shifted her hand, casting several shadows around the garden. She'd rather keep the area as she liked it. Slightly dimmed from the bright sunlight.

Jasmine Dgk Vengeance  ♥Zero Kiryu♥  (SadButTrue) Sakura Bellarose~ PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME! *sobs* wrote: "((AH! where is the stuff i posted! i had something big happening!!))"

((Ahh!! Haha. You're going to have to build it all up again))

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments artimus looked around waiting for the person he was waiting on to get there

message 19: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Serpent's lips parted in a sigh, as finally she kept down from the tree branch, her eyes wondering and scanning the garden for any signs of life asides for the plants. The one thing she noticed the most was that the bright light shining was coming from a certail trail. Or person.

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments artimus snapped around and felt he was being watched closely "come on out or i will find u " he calmly said

message 21: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Serpent turned her gaze toward a vioce in the distance. "And do what, juggle?" She replied, sarcem seeping into her vioce as she spoke.

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "yes i will totally juggle now can i see my followers face or will i just water everything" (( sliverrrrrr your backkkk

message 23: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"Follower? Your the one that walked into where I was sitting, mousebrain." Serpent snapped.

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "mousebrain well now ur name suits u serpnt firey as a cobra and as samtalec im artimus by the way i lean things quick around here" he said still wondering if he could see her or him

message 25: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Serpent's lips curved into a light smile, amusment dancing over her lips. Shadows parted, as to reviel the girl, her blazing green eyes sparking with false anger, and amusment. "Snakes are known to bite you know."

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "yes as im quite aware of that i belive everyone does serpent and well your eyes are as green as a jungle boa's skin" artimus said with a grin

message 27: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Serpent rolled her dark and unusaul shaded eyes, the wind setting a sway to her pitch black hair. "Was that supposed to amuse me, or offend me?" She questioned, her features no longer bearing an exprestion to read.

message 28: by johnny (last edited Mar 26, 2012 10:39AM) (new)

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "well it depends ur like sankes yes and well i belive ur eyes make make u more than firey and dangorus" he said as he wished he had her eyes

message 29: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Serpent lightly smiled once more. "They fit the name." She stated.

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "yes but what if i told u beauty was one of them" he said not moveing away of near

message 31: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Serpent's eyes studied the boy a moment, as if she thought he was crazy or something. "If you say so." She finally replied, as an owl landed softly on her left shoulder.

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "ahhhh well a serpent yet an animal lover unlike any snake ive seen so can i ask something" he said as he sat down on a good sitting rock

message 33: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Serpent's lips parted as she exhaled a sigh. "What have you to ask?"

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "why are u here i mean why here" he said knowing he was making her mad he doesnt try i guess she like bieng alone he thought

message 35: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"The garden? I'd rather be out in the fresh air and sunlight rather then stuffed inside." Serpent said.

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "yes as some ppl prefer well if i am bothering u i should leave no sense and wanting to disturb someone like u i wish to have friends or aquantinces not enemys" he said about to get up

message 37: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"You don't know the first thing about either. I maybe a snake but that dosn't exaucly mean I'm all coldblood and fangs." Serpent said.

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "i never said that sepent well is there name i can call u by a certin name and well i know i may come off the rough side but belive me i never ever belived for a second that your clodblooded and fangs" he said aplogizing

message 39: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"As far as you know it's Serpent. And acaully I don't bite." Serpent replied, turning on her heels, away from him.

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments "and as i say my goodbye i wish to know why serpent " but he wasnt sure she could even her him so he turned the other way and leaft for his dorm

message 41: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

((Ok, so no more plahying one charcter in two places please XD))

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments ((sorry i must have been so cought up i forgot to leave thanks and later ssssssepent ☺☻☺☻)))

message 43: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

((Serpent XD))

johnny baird (rawrbuddie) | 171 comments (((((((oooopppppssss XDDDDDD_)))))

message 45: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

((XD That's why she's always saying things about Snakes, Poison & Biting.))

message 46: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Jack skid to a simple halt at the edge of the gardens. "Ya, that's not all I can do either." He replied, a grin across his lips as he gently set the girl down on her feet.

maria ❤ (prettyradrebel) | 134 comments "What else can you do?" lucy said with a smile as he put her on the ground

message 48: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Jack put up his hands, one palm facing down and the other palm facing up. A small cloud formed in his hands, small droplets of rain pouring down to his lowered hand. "I can controle storms."

maria ❤ (prettyradrebel) | 134 comments Lucy gasped in awe "That's cool." she told jack

message 50: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

I can commincate through minds to. Jack mently imformed her. He smirked slightly, leaving out the part that he could read minds if he really wnated to. But he had such controle over that, that he only used that for goofy and harmless pranks.

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread