The Magic School discussion

Main Biulding-Roleplay > Comfy Little Clinic

Comments (showing 51-85 of 85) (85 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 51: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

๖ۣۜSilverlight | 619 comments Mod
((Cya!))

Lilly's cheeks went a brilliant shade of pink as she listened to his words. Her pale eyes brightened up all at once. She hardly could say she'd expected that to come so quickly, or to come at all. A smile tugged at the edges of her lips, making her look more like she was a cheerful soul, and not the snowy-white wolf he'd had to pluck out of a cage. Then she had been so sorrful. But now, it was almost as if the she was someone new. "Yes." She whispered, unable to think of anything to sound as the right response.

Ashana A great grin spread across his face, making Cob look happy and slightly psychotic. He had never had a girlfriend before- his mother had not wanted to risk anyone that he cared about coming into close contact with his sister. But now, he and May were no longer living within twenty feet of each other and his life could start anew. There would be no wicked sister trying to ruin his relationship. Only him, and Lilly.

message 53: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Lilly's eyes watched him for a moment, and a giggle escaped her lips before she could hold it down. She leaned forward, and planted a kiss on his cheek, soft ssnd gentle as always. Her eyes traced up to the boy's own white hair. It kind of amused her, that they both bore the rare white mane.

Ashana Cob curled her hair around his fingers and squeezed, letting the strands fall into Shirley Temple curls. He grinned, studying the change, and tried to decide which hair style fit her better, but in the end the only answer he could come up with was that both hairstyles were pretty on her. Anything would be pretty on her.

message 55: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Lilly's lips pressed together. She perfurred her hair to remain in it's wavy form, instead of straightened of in the form of girls. She leaned back slightly, her eyes flickering over the halls. A few people had strayed out, never paying mind to her nor Cob.

message 56: by Ashana (last edited Apr 18, 2012 06:37PM) (new)

Ashana Cob saw the downfall of Lilly's smile and touched her hair again, removing the gimick he had put on it before. When he saw how beautiful she was with only her natural beauty, he smiled and said softly, "You're so pretty."

message 57: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (last edited Apr 18, 2012 06:43PM) (new)

Lilly's pinks lit up in a pink blush. "Not really." She replied softly, her thoughts wondering away at that moment. She was thinking of her mother. Her mother had been beautfiul. But Lilly didn't think she-herself-was pretty.

Ashana "Sure you are," Cob replied. "Look at that hair," he said, brushing her white main with is fingers, "Those eyes," he touched her cheek, "And that smile."

message 59: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Lilly's cheeks went into a deeper coloration of pink. This boy really was a sweet-talker, making her heat beat stronger then it had ever on her own. She shook her head in denial. "There's alot of people alot prettier then me."

Ashana "Really." He sounded doubtful. "Are there a lot of people as pretty as you in wolf form?" He smiled faintly. There was no way she could deny the statement.

message 61: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Lilly's lips parted to respond to argue about it. But in the end she just pressed her lips tigether. He'd won this round. "I don't know. I haven't been around many wolves." She finally said softly.

Ashana Cob studied her for a moment. "Do you know any other... shapeshifters?" he asked. He didn't want to use the term 'werewolf'; Cob knew from experience how offended a person could get when being reffered to as that term.

message 63: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Lilly's e3xprestion changed into a thoughtful one before she shook her head. "Only Bailey." The mention of the boy's name made her shiver. He was the one who started the pranks, though he abandon them after he grew bored with her weakness, than still. It was him that had her bring hunted by other students. "I'm a Soul-Wolf." She imformed him, "Alot like a werewolf-but I can change at any time, not just when the moon is in the sky. And I don't get any of the abilites a werewolf gets-like inhuman speed and strengths. Also, I'm must smaller in my wolf form to a werewolf."

Ashana "Oh," he said, nodding. "And Bailey's also a... soul wolf?" Cob asked. He didn't know that Bailey was the boy who was the founder of Lilly's misery, and so he only thought that Bailey was close to Lilly, since he, to, was a wolf. It made Cob jealous, even though he hated the feeling and had no right to direct jealousy to one of Lilly's aquantinces.

message 65: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"No Cob." Lilly shook her head, a chilly feeling seeping through her to spoke about the red-headed menace. "He's a shape-shifter, but not an animal one. He shape-shifts people." White strands of hair cast over her pale eyes, as she bit harshly into her lower lip.

Ashana Cob blinked, realizing what she meant. "Hold on," he said, a shock running through h is body, "Do you mean that he can turn into... people? He could turn into me, or you?" Cob was horrified.

message 67: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Lilly blinked her eyes as if this was nothing new to her. "He can take on our appearences, but he dosn't have the ability to use our powers. And there's always a flaw. He acaully has to touch that person to be able to shift into them. H-he could probely take on my appearence-my human one. He's never be able to take on my wolf one. As for you, I don't think he's ever touched you...."

Ashana "I'm so sorry," Cob murmured. It seemed like the right thing to say. He only hoped that the shifter would never turn into Lily. Cob wasn't sure if he would be able to recognize that it wasn't really her, and the thought scared him.

message 69: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Lilly leaned slightly against the wall, her fingers twining around her amulet. "I'm the white wolf that's all you have to know to tell us apart. And I never take this off." She held up the glittering blue amulet, "I'd never let it go-not when it's what's left of my mother." Her gaze refused to meet his when she spoke.

Ashana He caressed her cheek softly. "What happened to your mother?" he asked gently, studying the necklace. He hoped that her parents were just divorced, or something else that was silly; Cob knew that if he were never able to see his mother again for some... other reason, than he wouldn't be able to ever smile again.

message 71: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (last edited May 06, 2012 04:34PM) (new)

The blue crystal of the necklace glowed softly every little while, as if it was glowing to her heartbeat, shining dimmly in the bright lighting of the room. "She's been dead since I was three years old. My father died before I was born. I've been moving aroud foster homes...up until I ran away." Lilly muttered.

Ashana "You ran away?" He asked, gently prodding her to tell him what happened silently in his mind but not wanting to upset her even more than she already was. He'd heard numerous stories about foster homes, bad ones, where the housemistress beat the kids or didn't let them go to school but instead made them work on the property.

message 73: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"I got tierd of it. So yes, i ran until I just woke up on a bus one day. I didn't know how I got there...but that's how I ended up here." Lilly concluded, leaning slightly against the wall.

Ashana "So the bus just took you here, and you found out that you were... special?" Cob asked, shaking his head. He believed her, of course, but her story made him wish that his was just a little more interesting.

message 75: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"I knew already. I used to be told stories about my father turning into a soul wolf to. I started turning around five years old." Lilly shrugged her shoulders lightly, "It was the night after I'd snuck into the living room and started watching a werewolf movie." She giggled a little.

Ashana "Kind of ironic, huh?" he said, smiling. Once he thought about it, though, it really didn't seem ironic at all. Because maybe the magic of turning was triggered by seeing a werewolf, even if the Change was only on television.

message 77: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

Lilly shrugged her shoulders slightly. "I tried to put on a siolver braclet after I started turning, that didn't work." A small smile crept across her lips, "Silver has nothing against wolves I guess. Can't hurt soul wolves or werewolves really. Though keep the werecats away, they're just plain menacing. At least I finally figured out why werewolves and vampires hate one another to."

Ashana "Hold on, there are werecats too?" Cob asked, incredilous. He'd never thought of were creatures any further than just being a human who could turn into a wolf at any given time. He supposed that he should have known about other were animals, because if there were werewolves, than why shouldn't there be other animals as well? Then he realized her last sentance. "Why do werewolves and vampires hate each other?"

message 79: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"Because they have always fought to keep the forbidden inbreeds from being born." Lilly replied as if it were the simplest thing in the world, "Werevamps. Werevamps take on the form of a wolf at all times, exept they can change into beast. They can grow fangs and have...more powerful abilities than either of their parenting creatures. In ancient times when the first few were born, than vampires and werewolves agreed always be enemies, so that the hybrids wouldn't take over."

Ashana "Oh," Cob said, not really fully understanding. "But wouldn't the weres and the vampires want to have strong offspring?" It seemed to him that if the hybrids were strong, it didn't neccesarily mean that they were evil. Maybe the hybrids were actually good, and would allow the weres and the vampires to live.

message 81: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"The last batch of werevamps killed over a dozen of both kinds." Lilly responded, leaning back against the wall, "Asides. Werewolves are protectors to the mortal race, while Vampires are killers. That's also another reason they fight."

Ashana "Oh," he repeated, kind of embarresed that he was so clueless. "Why are werewolves the protectors of humans?" He felt foolish, asking all of these questions that Lilly probably knew for years.

message 83: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Magic Moon~ (new)

"No one really knows. It's just always been that way. I think it's because of the sense of loyalty that dogs have wears off on them to humans. While vampires just want revenge, and since they can't always get in on their own kid they go after the closet thing-mortals." Lilly said, calm and confident about her answers.

message 84: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey I forgotted to post here with our charries, you still wanna do that? Haru has a broken ankle...))

Cookie ~The Cookie Stealer~ (CookieRAWR) | 10 comments Michelle walked in wobbly. almost falling asleep, then she noticed there was people in here. "Oh....S-S-So....rr....." She couldnt finish her sentance. she fell on the ground sleeping.

« previous 1 2 next »

unread topics | mark unread