Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13) Bitter Blood discussion

im sorry but what the hell does she look like?!

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (last edited Mar 21, 2012 05:24PM) (new)

Lily Swan in the first book it described her with black hair and blue eyes and now all of a sudden she has brown hair brown eyes?! and on top of that monicas hair keeps changing from a "silky blond" to a "lovly dark brown" WTF she needs to make up her mind i cant keep picturing her diffrent in every book!

message 2: by Rita (last edited Mar 26, 2012 07:12AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rita LOL. She changes it one of the books, I can't remember which. But ends up staying with the red hair. Love this series.

R u a Myrnin Fan?

message 3: by Edrillan (vampire junkie) (last edited Mar 30, 2012 09:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Edrillan (vampire junkie) nope really if you read the first books again it is said there that she has brown hair and a pixie cut andin some books its shoulder length (but what can we say hair grow long right?)cause she doesn't like her hair being always on her way....

and I know what EVE looks like she has her hair dyed black and big black eyes too..

Me I love SHANE and MYRNIN too and can I fit MICHAEL in too? love them all

Rita You may be talking about eve. She is featured on some covers as well.

message 5: by Edrillan (vampire junkie) (last edited Mar 30, 2012 09:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Edrillan (vampire junkie) nope really if you read the first books again it is said there that she has brown hair and a pixie cut andin some books its shoulder length (but what can we say hair grow long right?)cause she doesn't like her hair being always on her way....

and I know what EVE looks like she has her hair dyed black and big black eyes too..

Me I love SHANE and MYRNIN too and can I fit MICHAEL in too? love them all

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily Swan ahhh im going with black hair blue eyes i think its just so much prettier hahaha
and yes i am a Myrnin Fan :)

Rita Do u know how long it has been since i read the early books. I belive u about pixie cut brown hair.

Love myrin.

FLIP CLAIRE FLIP! :-)

message 8: by Lindsey (new) - added it

Lindsey Beckworth First book: Pixie hair cut and it was brown or black, her eyes are brown....i think.

her hair is brown till the 11th book, eve died Claire's hair red, and Claire's hair grew throughout the series.
in book two we find out she is a size 6 in other versions it says a size 4 but me i think of her as a size 6. She is described as a supermodel by Shane. lol. i hope that helped you out.

message 9: by Regina (new) - added it

Regina she looks like a young drew barrymore lolz. i think its claire right? or supposed to be her.

message 10: by Lindsey (new) - added it

Lindsey Beckworth Regina wrote: "she looks like a young drew barrymore lolz. i think its claire right? or supposed to be her."
its Claire. and idk if she's a young drew berrymore.

message 11: by Lydia (new)

Lydia She says that she dyes her hair at some point doesn't she?

Abby :} Ahahahaa.. hair dye.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Bitter Blood (other topics)