TOMNU Harmony Academy discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 357) (357 new)    post a comment »

ℰℒℱ ‹ᵈᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ ᵐᵉᵃᶰᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵉʳᵐ› (plueblue02) | 5429 comments Mod

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) Meridian walked in the park and sat on a bench.

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She surveyed her gaze around the park and breathed deeply. "Finally. I'm alone."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She got up from the bench and walked around the park calmly. She thought hard about what she did rong and why she did it. She groaned and rubbed her temples and decided not to dwell on that sbject.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard found a bench and sat down, lighting another one. ((http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/5... ))

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) ((oh yeah >:D that was awesome))

Meridian walked back to were she sta in the beginning. As she got closer, she saw Gerard nd stayed in place cautiously.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He sat there, unaware that she was standing close by.

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She took a deep breath and willed herself to go foward. She appeared behind him and tapped his shoulder.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked in the wrong direction at first and then to where she was. His somber face broke into a smile.

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) Her mouth twitched. She was about to smile, but she couldn't yet. "I'm sorry. I guess I overeacted." She blurted.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked down and shook his head. "Its my fault, i was thinking about the past and that upset me. I'm sorry I ruined the dance for you."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She sighed and sat next to him. "No it's not that. I guess I felt you didn't trust me enough to tell. I guess. Besides the fact I dind't tell you anything..yet."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her. "Same."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She nodded and decided to give in. "Fine. I'll tell you. But we still got much time on us to kill."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I will tell you."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She nodded uncomfortably. She got up. "I'm goin' for a walk. You coming?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah." He stood and followed her.

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) They both walked around for a whi;;e. While they were walking, she sighed and glanced at him. "I'll go first."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded.

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) "You see.. when I was little, i thought both my parents loved me. We all seemed like a happy family. Then one day it was raining. We all stayed inside and we were playing a game. I said something and my mom went balistic. She then left with my dad and it was only my brother and I ever since."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned. "All because you said something?"

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She sighed. "Yes. But I didn't tell you what it was didn't I?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"No...sorry."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She shook it off. "No. I-it's okay." She ran her fingers through her hair in fustration. "I just never told anyone. Your the first."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

After a few seconds of silence he asked. "What was it you said to her?"

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) "I said 'Whydid you leave for so long?' because it was the day she came back from being missin for weeks. tHen she started yelling at me."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned. "I know you might not want to hear what I have to say, but what your mom did was selfish, leaving without any explaination as to why...." He let his words settle, then he asked. "Did you ever find out why she would be gone for so long?"

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She sighed. "I think she was probably with someone else if you know what I mean. But... I appreciate what you said."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "No problem."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She smiled briefly. And kept walking. "I feel very inaudible today.."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned. "What do you mean?"

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) "I mean I'm not speaking so much as before."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe that's a good thing....its good to get things out."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She nodded. "Sometimes. On some occasions it's the wrong thing to do."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "True."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) "Speaking of getting thing out... was there something you promised to tell me?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, yeah....my story I guess."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She mouth a silent 'o' and glanced around uncomfortably. "Y'know you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He stood up straiter. "No, I have to...then I would be a hypocrite...." He paused, lit one, and took in a deep breath.

"My parents were scientist for a government agency, which held tons of nuclear waste. It leaked out and everyone would get sick...but me. One day the place went into a meltdown, and my parents went back to get whatever they were expirementing on, everyone else left.......
I waited for days and they never came back....
years past and I still waited....during that time I found that I couldn't leave because while everyone got sick from the waste, I had become addicted to it. I also developed another personality named Becca, who made sure I stayed alive......

I waited in that house for 3 years before Social Security had gotten a call from someone a mile away, found me and told me to leave."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She nodded sadly. "Oh. Guess I didn't tell you where my personality came from.." She grabbed his hand and led him to a bench.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He followed and sat.

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She kept her gaze away from him. "I guess an addition to my story?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Only if you want to."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) She shook her head. "No I want to. You see, for a rather short time, my father would pop in time to time. But he would never speak or look at me or my brother. Around that time I mostly took care of myself and I felt alone. So, I made her and when she came, I've been in more trouble than I usually am. Like gang fights and et cetera."

((//dies such long dialogue))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((XDD that's long for you?))

"Ahh."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) ((yes. XD i feel so lazy))

She twirled a lock of her hair nervously. "That's all? Your not fazed or anything?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head. "I've almost been arrested cause I was buying drugs and getting involved with the black market to get my stuff..."

ku. [ semi-hiatus ] (s-t-o-k-e-d) "Ah. I almost died once. A bullet straight in my leg."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Overdose, but we're fine." He smiled.

((gtg :O Have a great time sleeping ;) ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

unread topics | mark unread