TOMNU Harmony Academy discussion

TOMNU Mall > Ice-skating Rink

Comments (showing 51-100 of 270) (270 new)    post a comment »

message 51: by mine mine (hiatus), Headmistress of Magic Department Slivica (new)

mine mine (hiatus) (plueblue02) | 5429 comments Mod
Kazuki took off his sneakers and put the skates on. "It's...okay..." He said as he stood up and walked to the rink. He put on his headphones.

message 52: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 2556 comments Mod
❊Rachel❊▂▂▂ℬα¢☺η♎ wrote: "Adrien smiled sadly and pulled her to her feet. "Are you sure you don't want to skate anymore?" He said picking up their skating shoes."

Crystal shrugged. "I suck. But I might give it another shot if you promise not to let me fall." She said, looking into his eyes.

message 53: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

Rachel | 2781 comments Mod
"I prooooooooooooomise not to let you fall" He said exaggeratedly as he sat back down and started to tie his skating shoes back on

message 54: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Crystal smiled, tying on her own shoes. "Now I know the meaning of that thing they always say; 'Opposites attract.'" She murmured under her breath.

message 55: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

"Mmmm" Adiren said as he helped Crystal up as soon as she was done putting on her shoes. He jumped onto the rink and stopped, turning around to help Crystal in.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 205 comments Chord put on his skates and caught up to Kazuki. "alright let's do this." Chord grinned stepping onto the ice.

message 57: by mine mine (hiatus), Headmistress of Magic Department Slivica (new)

mine mine (hiatus) (plueblue02) | 5429 comments Mod
As soon as Kazuki stepped on the ice, he was already humming along to the music. He skated away.

message 58: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Crystal glared at Adrien. "I'm not an old lady, you know." She said, stepping onto the rink by herself. It was then when she took his hand and let him help her skate.

message 59: by GonnaWingIt, Adviser Averina (new)

GonnaWingIt | 1162 comments Mod
"Alright!" Rin sprinted over. "I had some skates back at my dorm, and I didn't need to rent." she huffed. Rin fit her feet easily into the skates. "Perfect! I haven't skated in FOREVER." Rin tied the laces and got into the rink. She did a figure eight and did a leap at the end. "I guess I stil remeber how to ice-skate." she smiled.

message 61: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

Death the Kat wrote: "Crystal glared at Adrien. "I'm not an old lady, you know." She said, stepping onto the rink by herself. It was then when she took his hand and let him help her skate."

Adrien chuckled but didn't say anything as he gently took Crystal around the rink. "You're actually no that bad, my Dad couldn't skate to save his life." He smiled and pushed back some silver hair that was getting in his eyes.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 205 comments Chord grinned and skated after both of them, only he tripped and slid on the ice, softly into the boards.

message 64: by [deleted user] (new)

(( May I jump in? ))

message 65: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

((Anyone can jump in, just go ahead with your own charries.))

message 66: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

❊Rachel❊▂▂▂ℬα¢☺η♎ wrote: "Death the Kat wrote: "Crystal glared at Adrien. "I'm not an old lady, you know." She said, stepping onto the rink by herself. It was then when she took his hand and let him help her skate."

Adrien..."

Crystal nodded, concentrating on her skating. They skated around the rink a couple times, all the while picking up speed as Crystal got the hang of it. She smiled at Adrien, actually enjoying herself a bit.

message 67: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (last edited Mar 21, 2012 09:57AM) (new)

Adrien smiled back at Crystal, taking her hand and squeezing it "You like?"

message 68: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

"Yeah, it's...calming, I guess." Crystal said, twirling on the ice.

message 69: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

"Good" Adrien said with a smile. "Wait here a moment." He said and skated quickly over to the benches, getting off of the rink and wobbling over to a stand where they sell hotdogs and stuff. He quickly bought something and wobbled back over to the rink, skating over to Crystal.

"Here." He said and offered Crystal shaved ice with blue flavoring. He had his own with red flavoring.

message 70: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

"Thanks." Crystal smiled again, taking it and licking the ice. "Hmm, my favorite." She said, letting go of Adrien's hand and twirling twice, spinning on her skates happily.

message 71: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

Adrien watched Crystal skate and took a huge bite out of his shaved ice "You're a quick learner." He commented

message 72: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Just as he said that, Crystal's feet slipped out under her and she fell on her side. Instead of getting up, she started laughing. "Spoke too soon." She grinned.

message 73: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

Adrien laughed as he bent down to help Crystal up, but he slipped on a smooth patch of ice and landed on his face. "Urg-" He groaned and rubbed his chin

message 74: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Crystal laughed louder. "Are you okay?" She said, helping him up while continuing to 'giggle'.

message 75: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

"No-" He said and with a playful grin gave Crystal a warm kiss on the lips "Ah- I feel better now~" He said as licked his lips and started to skate backwards, always facing Crystal with a grin.

message 76: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (last edited Mar 21, 2012 10:44AM) (new)

Crystal smiled and skated after him, almost like she was sashaying. "Am I the only one who feels we're in a cheesy romance film?" She says, grabbing both his hands and spinning a little.

message 77: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

"Hmmm" Adrien said and tapped his chin in mock thought "Now, that you think about it, this does resemble a cheesy romance film." He said and swung Crystal out a little, like they were ball dancing on ice.

message 78: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

"Oh, do you now?" Crystal asked, putting her hand on his shoulder and her other kept in his hand. Now they really looked like they were dancing.

message 79: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

"Mmmhmmm." Adrien said with a smirk as he led Crystal around, still skating backwards.

message 80: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

"You're gonna run into a wall." Crystal nodded behind him.

message 81: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

"Su-" Adrien started to say before his back hit the wall and he started to slid down but he grabbed onto the wall and pulled himself, leaning against it with his arms crossed, trying to pretend it didn't happen.

message 82: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Crystal smirked triumphantly. "Told yah." She leaned against him. "Now you're trapped." Her eyes sparkled mischievously.

message 83: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

"Uh-Oh." He said with a twinkle in his eyes. He grinned

message 84: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Crystal reached up and kissed him, planting her hands on both sides of his body.
Someone on the other side of the rink wolf whistled and Crystal jerked away, blinking.

message 85: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

Adrien looked past Crystal at the person who had whistled and raised his eyebrows

message 86: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

The person who wolf whistled grinned. She had long white hair and looked older than they were.
"Get out of here, Elijah." Crystal said in a irritated voice. Elijah shrugged, starting to skate around the rink.

message 87: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

"Elijah?" Adrien said with raised eyebrows.

message 88: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Crystal rolled her eyes. "Sort of friend of mine." She said, stepping away.

message 89: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

"Ah." He said and raised a hand, waving it slightly "Ello~"

message 90: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Elijah smiled and winked flirtatiously. She spun in a perfect leap-and-twirl, landing and sending a flirty wave back at him.
Crystal rolled her eyes again.

message 91: by Skaynar (new)

Skaynar (venhanon) | 483 comments <>

message 92: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

The Warrior's Destiny wrote: ">"

((THEN SKATE, FOOL!))

message 93: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

((THEN MAKE A ROLEPLAYING CHARRIE -_-))

Adrien awkwardly stuck his hands in his pant pockets.

message 94: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

((Ah ha ha, now who's the awkward one?))

Crystal turned back to Adrien. "Do you wanna leave?" She asked, taking a bite from her snow cone.

message 95: by [deleted user] (new)

Kuro walked in, smiling a bit. She hadn't gone iceskating in a while. She sat in the rink's bleachers and put on her ice-skates. Kuro put in her earbuds and her iPod.

message 96: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

((Bleh :P))

"Only if you want to." Adrien poked his snow cone with his tongue.

message 97: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Crystal shrugged. "I guess. I'm going to the pool after this." She said, skating off to the side, where she climbed out of the rink and started to take her shoes off.

message 98: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

Adrien skated after Crystal and slid his own skates off "Want me to come~~~?" He said with a wink

message 99: by Kat (Lost in Neverland), Queen of Phoenixes Flarine (new)

Crystal gave him a look. "If you want." She said, feeling a little flirty herself.

message 100: by Rachel, Event Planner Ever (new)

((GTG))

unread topics | mark unread