The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Techno Corner > GoodReads Posts

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marja (new)

Marja McGraw (Marja1) | 97 comments I wasn't sure where to post this. For some reason I'm not receiving the posts. What do I do to start receiving them again?

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (Hayes13) | 2063 comments Mod
Hi Marja,

Techno Corner is the place for this kind of question.

Do you mean notifications from Goodreads?

You can search for information about all sorts of things relating to the site in the Feedback Group: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1

You don't have to join to read through the posts, but if you would like to make a comment you will have to join.

I remember reading something a few days ago about a slowdown in notifications because of an upgrade going on... but you can browse through the feedback group to get more information.

message 3: by Marja (new)

Marja McGraw (Marja1) | 97 comments Thank you. I mean the list with all the posts on it. I joined three groups a long time ago, but all of a sudden the list quit showing up. The only things I'm receiving now are replies to my own post. Maybe it's because of the upgrade. I'll give it a slow count before I worry.

message 4: by Almeta (last edited Mar 21, 2012 02:54PM) (new)

Almeta (MenFromMarrs) | 176 comments Not sure what "list" you are looking for. You might go to Edit Profile at the drop down arrow next to your right - hand picture. At the My Account page, select the Emails Tab and view your settings. Be sure to go all the way to the bottom and see how you have your group notifications set up as well.

This is a spot where you can control how you receive email of your group discussion comments. Maybe this can be adjusted to suit you.

message 5: by Marja (new)

Marja McGraw (Marja1) | 97 comments Comments can come individually or on a list. I opted for the list so I can go through all the comments at once instead of receiving numerous emails. That's how I set it up and it's been fine, until now. Maybe other people aren't receiving anything either. Well, I'll get it figured out. Thank you, Almeta.

message 6: by Almeta (new)

Almeta (MenFromMarrs) | 176 comments At the upper right of the screen, near your profile photograph is an exclamation point "!" Do you have numbers show up overlaying this icon?

message 7: by Marja (new)

Marja McGraw (Marja1) | 97 comments Almeta wrote: "At the upper right of the screen, near your profile photograph is an exclamation point "!" Do you have numbers show up overlaying this icon?"

Yes, an 11.

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread