Clean Roleplays for Teens discussion

REAL ROLEPLAYS > REAL ROLEPLAY: THE DOUBLE LIFE OF KRISTEN

Comments (showing 1-50 of 501) (501 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (last edited Mar 19, 2012 10:39AM) (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 400 comments Mod
START ROLEPLAYING HERE! WE WILL START WITH THE PART WHEN Lucy arrives IRP and meets all the other characters!!!

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments ((When does Juliette come in? Can she introduce them or something?))

message 3: by Crystal (last edited Mar 19, 2012 06:54PM) (new)

Crystal | 115 comments ((Wait, can I have a nickname? Kirby reminds me of that pink blob you play on that GameBoy thingy. haha. Not exactly the image I wanted to project.))

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments ((u gotta use parenthases if you’re not RPing))

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 115 comments ((Oh, sorry. This is my first time.))

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments (( :) I remember being new to RPs. Good times… well actually bad times… but enough about me. LETS RP!!!))

message 7: by Crystal (last edited Mar 19, 2012 07:25PM) (new)

Crystal | 115 comments Kirby, or Kirb, as he preferred to call himself, slipped through the crowd on his way to the IRP building, which was disguised as a rather large, out of business laundromat. He could have used the roofs, but he didn't want to risk attracting attention.

message 8: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 115 comments ((Ahem. Are all of you just going to leave me hanging?))

message 9: by Lena (new)

Lena ((So I need some background on Miss Fawna, Sandra. Like what are her duties and such.))

message 10: by Chloe, New Mod :) (new)

Chloe (chloeboud9129) | 232 comments Mod
While Kirby was off doing his stuff, Lucy Haysmith still remained oblivious to it all, but not for long. All she knew, was that she was a girl having the time of her life, going to school with her best friends Kristen. She was, at the time, walking back from her last hour class, Social Studies, with none other than her best friend, Kristen. "Oh my goodness," she commented, "I can't believe the year is almost over!" They were on the verge of the end of their sophmore year in high school. Lucy and Kristen had met each other five years ago in grade school, and ended up applying to the same high school. "Exams are like nine days away, Kristen," Lucy exclaimed, "Can you believe it?" Lucy and Kristen were both all A students, so Lucy never worried too much about exam time. All she could think about, was the summer vacation. Lucy's dad was the CEO of a big tech company, so they had a lot of family assets and her dad had promised to allow Kristen to spend the summer with them at the beach, that was, of course, if Kristen's parents approved. "Sooo..." Lucy began, holding out the last vowel as she always did when she wanted an answer. "Did your parents say yes?" she asked, "I need to give my dad an answer soon." All year, Lucy had dreamed about the summer and spending it all with her best friend, but she was begining to worry, because Kristen still hadn't given her an answer, and it had been literally a whole year now, and Lucy was getting anxious.

message 11: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

((Sorry, you guys! So, Miss Fawna is in her big office. She's the head of the IRP which is the spy agency. She assigns missions and deals with new spies and etc. Maybe she could call Kirby to her office or something))

message 12: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

((chloe, did you not read my first post? lol))

message 13: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

((You are confusing me to death))

message 14: by Crystal (last edited Mar 21, 2012 04:27PM) (new)

Crystal | 115 comments Kirby sank into his chair. Then he started playing Batman's theme song at full blast on his stereo. He was forever grateful for the fact that all the rooms in the IRP were soundproofed. All right, not full blast. Everyone knew loud noises could hurt your ears. And in the spy business, you needed all of your senses to be in perfect condition.

((Wait, do we have someone who will be a forensic pathologist? Just wondering.))

message 15: by Lena (new)

Lena ((Oh jeez where does everyone find all this time? Okay Rebecca you can be Miss Fawna. I just do not have any time!))

message 16: by Chloe, New Mod :) (new)

((I'll improvise, Sandra))

Lucy, was worried that Kristen still hadn't told her if she could come or not, then, as they were walking to the dorms, Kristen's phone went off, and she picked it up. "Who is it?" Lucy asked her friend. "Is everything okay?" she asked; Kristen had a worried look on her face, and Lucy was afraid something was wrong, just the other day, Kristen's granfather had fallen ill.

message 17: by Crystal (last edited Mar 21, 2012 06:34PM) (new)

Crystal | 115 comments All of a sudden, Kirby's phone rang. He checked the number and hurriedly picked it up. "Miss Fawna?" "Alright, I'll be there" After Miss Fawna had explained all of the details, he was ready to run out of the room. Finally, something to do.

message 18: by Rebecca (last edited Mar 21, 2012 05:20PM) (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments “Be here in 5 minutes Kirb” Miss Fawna demanded. Then she hung up and immediately picked it back up when a new call came in.

Juliette held her phone to her ear. “Ms. Fawna, Juliette speaking. What is the evidence that Christian’s friend is in trouble? I’d like to do some research.” ((Juliette’s a detective! Oh yeah!! Heehee!!))

“There are a couple of things that must be discussed. Please come meet me in my office. Kirb will be here too.” Ms. Fawna replied

message 19: by Crystal (last edited Mar 21, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

Crystal | 115 comments Kirb hurried on his way to Miss Fawna's office. ((I have a feeling that this roleplay will evolve very slowly over the next several months))

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments ((prob))

message 21: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

"Oh, it's nothing. Just thinking about my grandfather." Kristen lied. Grandfather was dead. He had been dead since 1978 when he went on a mission to Paris and was captured by BEC agents who slaughtered him and sent back his body parts. The grandfather story was just a cover up, but Lucy didn't know that and she never would.

message 22: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 115 comments ((ooh, good.))

message 23: by Chloe, New Mod :) (new)

"So, who called you?" Lucy asked casually, seeing as though it wasn't actually about her grandfather.

message 24: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

"Oh, it was just the nursing home. They said that grandfather's getting better." Kristen lied. In reality, it had been a call from the head of IRP, the spy agency (s)he worked for. Miss Fawna had told him that he was nearby. Kristen put on a fake smile and continued walking.

message 25: by Chloe, New Mod :) (new)

"That's great!" Lucy exclaimed, glad that her friend's grandfather was foing okay. "Think we could stop by and visit?" she asked calmly, "I've never met him, but he seems really nice, the way you describe him and all." As they were walking into the dorm room, Kristen's phone rang again. "Wow, you're popular," Lucy said sarcastically, as she flopped down on her own bed, and pulled out her computer, to check her parents stock files, as she always did. Her dad, being a CEO of a company, was into stocks and investments, and he was bringing Lucy up with him, getting her accustomed to doing this stuff.

message 26: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

"I don't think I should bring you...he's gets...very...confused and...overwhelmed very easily..." Kristen lied. She looked at the phone. It was an unknown number.
"I'll just be a minute," Kristen said, rushing to the bathroom and locking the door.
"Hello?" he asked. Yes, he. Because Kristen wasn't Kristen and wasn't a girl. He was Christian, a guy and undercover agent for IRP. Lucy thought he was a girl, but it wasn't like that. He didn't change in the same room as her or anything like that.
"You better back off before I take you out too..." said a scrathy, male voice.
"Who the he'll is this?!" Kristen demanded. Then, the line went dead.

message 27: by Rebecca (last edited Mar 22, 2012 02:48PM) (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments Juliette and Kirby arrived at Miss Fawna's room at around the same time.
"I'm pleased you came here on time. As you know, Christian's friend is in grave trouble. A man named John Pierre is out to get her. I don't have all the details, Juliette though. I know you need more information than just the name. For now though, Kirby: contact Christian and make sure he gets Lucy out of the boarding school immediately. Find a safe place for them to stay. Juliette, do the best you can retrieving as much information as possible. Even irrelevant things." Miss Fawna said.

message 28: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments Lena wrote: "((Oh jeez where does everyone find all this time? Okay Rebecca you can be Miss Fawna. I just do not have any time!))"

((Wanna play Juliette?))

message 29: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (last edited Mar 22, 2012 02:41PM) (new)

((no offense, rebecca. but i don't think they would take such a big risk and tell Lucy about the IRP when she doesn't need to know let alone bring her there. they work on a need to know basis. just saying))

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments ((She's my character though.))

message 31: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

((i know. i'm just saying. as a little advice. you can do what you want though))

message 32: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments ((K thnx))

message 33: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments ((Edited))

message 34: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments Rebecca wrote: "Juliette and Kirby arrived at Miss Fawna's room at around the same time.
"I'm pleased you came here on time. As you know, Christian's friend is in grave trouble. A man named John Pierre is out to ..."

Juliette scribbled John Pierre on her notebook and got up from her seat. She nodded at Miss Fawna and Kirby and left the room with a “Good night."

message 35: by Chloe, New Mod :) (last edited Mar 22, 2012 03:39PM) (new)

Lucy heard her friend shout into the phone, and it scared her. She immediately shut her computer, and burst into the bathroom, knowing Kristen was only in there for the call. "What's wrong!" she asked frantically, "Who, who was that? You sounded like you were freaking out or something!"

message 36: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (last edited Mar 22, 2012 04:27PM) (new)

Kristen slipped the phone in his pocket.
"What? Oh, it's nothing. Luc(Luce), you need to chill. I just got a weird call. Probably a prank caller or something. We should go eat now. I'm starved!" he said, leading the way to the kitchen.

message 37: by Crystal (last edited Mar 23, 2012 07:42PM) (new)

Crystal | 115 comments Kirb drove just under the speed limit on his way to talk to Christian. ...20 minutes later... he climbed up the steps to "Kirsten's" house. "Kirsten," he yelled. " I got the poster board for that project you were talking about." It was a weak cover-up, but Lucy probably wouldn't get suspicious.

message 38: by Rebecca (last edited Mar 22, 2012 04:38PM) (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 142 comments ((Love the pics!))

message 39: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 115 comments ((Ahem. Where is everyone?))

message 40: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

((It's KRISTEN, NOt KIRSTEN.))

message 41: by Crystal (last edited Mar 22, 2012 04:55PM) (new)

Crystal | 115 comments ((Oh, sorry. *embarrassed smile* Thanks for letting me know you were there.))

message 42: by Chloe, New Mod :) (new)

"Sure," Lucy said calmly, hoping her inward suspicion wasn't creeping into her voice. She was a very emotional person, but was working on hiding it with her tone and body language, so not to betray her true feelings: call it a family enterprise thing.

message 43: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼, RP writer and mod <3 (new)

Kristen saw Kirby and rushed outside. He hugged Kirby, knowing that Lucy was watching.
((Crystal, Kirby's cover-up story makes 0 sense. They are at boarding school. Kristen's mom would be far away))

message 44: by Chloe, New Mod :) (new)

"Hey," Lucy said walking up to Kirby, eyeing him up and down. "My name's Lucy," she said, extending and hand in greeting. "And yours is..." she trailed off, waiting for him to or Kristen to fill in the blank.

message 45: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 115 comments ((Sorry, was busy all day)) "Chance", he said quickly. Lucy would be better off knowing as little as possible. "Listen, can I talk to Kristen for a minute? I just need to tell him something really quick."

message 46: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 115 comments Sandra wrote: "Kristen saw Kirby and rushed outside. He hugged Kirby, knowing that Lucy was watching.
((Crystal, Kirby's cover-up story makes 0 sense. They are at boarding school. Kristen's mom would be far away))"

((Oh, right. I completely forgot. Really sorry. I'll think of something better soon.))

message 47: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 115 comments ((There. Is that better? I can't make up good cover stories))

message 48: by Chloe, New Mod :) (new)

"Sure, sure," Lucy said airily, making quick notice of the fact that Chance had called her friend a "he". So, as any good friend would do, she left them, grabbed her messenger bag, and followed them. Lucy could be pretty sneaky when she needed to be, when she got back from the house, they were still standing in the yard, getting ready and leaving, so she quietly listened to what they were saying; recording it all on her sound recorder.

message 49: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 115 comments ((Oh, right. Sheesh, I need to get better at lying. Have to go now.))

message 50: by Crystal (last edited Mar 23, 2012 08:10PM) (new)

Crystal | 115 comments Kirby groaned inwardly. He could lose someone who was tailing him, jump between roofs, but coming up with a lie was apparently impossible. At least he had poster board in his trunk from an assignment he hadn't done. "Hey, Kirsten! It's nice to see you again." he chatted, making small talk, because he could hear Lucy's bag bumping against her leg. He steered Christian out of the yard.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

unread topics | mark unread