Comments (showing 201-222 of 222) (222 new)    post a comment »
1 2 3 5 next »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 201: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michele C (mcgxo95) | 4893 comments Mod
Karina wrote: "I think you should!"

Did you ever read bloodlines?

message 202: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Best Vampire book in my opinion is Vampire Kisses! They're pretty awessome!

message 203: by Michele, The bookoholic! (last edited May 29, 2012 04:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.J. wrote: "Best Vampire book in my opinion is Vampire Kisses! They're pretty awessome!"

I want to read them! There always at my library :)

message 204: by Nicole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nicole Sanglay (DivergentShadowhunter) | 1318 comments I only read the first book of the Vampire Kisses series, and I liked it. It was a fun, light read. Raven, the main character, is very funny.

message 205: by Jay (new)

Jay Immortal Rules is the best

message 206: by Karina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karina (2187) kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Karina wrote: "I think you should!"

Did you ever read bloodlines?"

No I was going to but decided to wait until I wish some other ones first. Did you?

message 207: by Xdyj (last edited May 28, 2012 10:55PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Xdyj I've read VA, House of Night (up to book 7) & Twilight, and personally think VA is better written than HoN. Sookie Stackhouse is fun too & I've read to book 8. As to Morganville I've only read the first book & wasn't really impressed. Have anyone read Vampire Chronicles (begins with Interview With the Vampire) by Anne Rice? The first few books are great historical fantasy but some say later ones are not as good. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova and Sunshine by Robin McKinley are nice vampire books too.
There are a few other vampire series that I enjoyed the first book, but gave up on the second because the plot is hijacked by poorly written romance.

message 208: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jon (scottreadsit) | 5707 comments Mod
I love Sookie Stackhouse but idk if I should read the 11th book because the 10th book was horrible. I need to read Interview with a Vampire!

message 209: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karina wrote: "kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Karina wrote: "I think you should!"

No I was going to but decided to wait until I wish some other ones first. Did you?"

Yeah I did. It was really good yet not as good as vampire academy. You should read it though!

message 210: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

For all those into horror books, I suggest the bloody, and gory Cirque Du Freak series!

message 211: by Karina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karina (2187) kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Karina wrote: "kevinjonaslover.♥ wrote: "Karina wrote: "I think you should!"

No I was going to but decided to wait until I wish some other ones first. Did you?"

Ye..."

I will!

message 212: by Karina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karina (2187) Scott wrote: "I love Sookie Stackhouse but idk if I should read the 11th book because the 10th book was horrible. I need to read Interview with a Vampire!"

I liked the 10th..the 11th.. i was a little disappointed. :/

message 213: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

Karina wrote: "Scott wrote: "I love Sookie Stackhouse but idk if I should read the 11th book because the 10th book was horrible. I need to read Interview with a Vampire!"

I liked the 10th..the 11th.. i was a lit..."

I'm debating whether or not to continue the series but I probably will!

message 214: by Karina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karina (2187) Scott wrote: "Karina wrote: "Scott wrote: "I love Sookie Stackhouse but idk if I should read the 11th book because the 10th book was horrible. I need to read Interview with a Vampire!"

I liked the 10th..the 11t..."

The series is almost over so I'm just going to finish it.

message 215: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

Karina wrote: "Scott wrote: "Karina wrote: "Scott wrote: "I love Sookie Stackhouse but idk if I should read the 11th book because the 10th book was horrible. I need to read Interview with a Vampire!"

I liked the..."

I think I will too! The books really decreased in quality!

message 216: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Scott wrote: "Karina wrote: "Scott wrote: "Karina wrote: "Scott wrote: "I love Sookie Stackhouse but idk if I should read the 11th book because the 10th book was horrible. I need to read Interview withI a Vampire..."

I hate when that happens!

message 217: by Karina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karina (2187) The beginning of the series was really good but now its not as great. Good thing she's almost ending it because i don't think the series can survive for much longer.

message 218: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

The first 9 were just amazing.. but the 10th was barely readable and I heard book 11 sucks and I heard 12 is worse.

message 219: by Karina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karina (2187) I know I'm a little scared to read 12, and im probably not even going to read it anytime soon.

message 220: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

I think I'll read them just so I can find out if she ends up with Bill or Eric.. I hope it's Bill though.

message 221: by Karina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karina (2187) I like Eric better but sometimes he annoys me and often times i think she shouldn't be with neither of them.

message 222: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

I don't like Eric because he is really sneaky and always tricks Sookie. Bill may not have told her that she was his assignment but can you blame him? He truly did love her though and Eric is way too manipulative.

1 2 3 5 next »

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Spell Bound (other topics)
Midnight Sun (other topics)
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (other topics)
New Moon (other topics)
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rachel Caine (other topics)