Future Gallagher Girls discussion

The Books > Out of Sight, Out of Time (spoilers)

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Perla , Founder & Zammie + Kale Supporter (new)

Perla  | 1389 comments Mod
I haven't read the book yet and I probably won't read it until my birthday. So I'm sad, but Zach is a great b-day present.
Anyway, discuss!

Madelene (madee024) | 6 comments it is amazing i cant believe you have the will power to wait to read it because as soon as i got my copy i didn't put it down until i finished it

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 420 comments OMG I JUST MET ALLY CARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

howww??

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 420 comments She was signing books at a bookstore a few blocks away from my house.

Madz | 12 comments OMG u r so lucky

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 420 comments (view spoiler)

message 8: by Perla , Founder & Zammie + Kale Supporter (new)

Okay, I got it this Saturday (my b-day) and I'm resisting reading it still partly because of Doctor Who, partly because I've been hearing things that I might not like

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 420 comments Yeah... I'm reading it. It's good but I'm unhappy with... certain people...

message 10: by Perla , Founder & Zammie + Kale Supporter (new)

Know what you mean. I finished it (like, just now) and I gotta say, WOW. I mean, the whole thing the circus, can you believe that was in GG1? Very excited for the next and *sob* last book

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 420 comments I haven't even finished gg5 (shocking right) I'm kinds putting off finishing it so I have to wait mess for the *sob* last book

Sangita (bookworm105) | 2 comments I haven't read GG5 and Ally says you will see Zach only in a towel! Is that true? *swoon*

The one who laughs alot. :) Sangita wrote: "I haven't read GG5 and Ally says you will see Zach only in a towel! Is that true? *swoon*"

Yes!!!!! It is true!!! :)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 420 comments yeah we actually have the quote

Madelene (madee024) | 6 comments Marisa *Dream Eater* wrote: "I haven't even finished gg5 (shocking right) I'm kinds putting off finishing it so I have to wait mess for the *sob* last book"

congrats on your will power im afraid i dont have that self control because as soon as i got my copy i didn't put it down until im done and now like most fans im eagerly awaiting the last book(huhuhu)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) | 420 comments Yeah.. willpower and too much homework...

Adrianna (AdriannaLove) | 7 comments Yea it was... Amazing. I was mad at certain people in the beginning, but not anymore. Honestly, if I were Cammie I would have told her to cut the attitude. I left to protect you, and Zach gave me the idea.
As you can tell I don't really have self control.

message 18: by Perla , Founder & Zammie + Kale Supporter (new)

Yeah, I was kind of shocked at Cammie's typical teenage girl response. But I guess I can't blame her.

unread topics | mark unread