The Nexus discussion

ARR'sCOMPLETED (post review) > ARR #1 - LURE by Brian Rathbone

Comments (showing 51-56 of 56) (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 2 next »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 51: by Laura (new)

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 105 comments Fun reading Brian. Have got to get the hardcopy to grace my book shelf! please say there will be more about Sam and Shells!!!! Here are some links to my reviews. Will post link to my blog when done.

message 52: by Laura (new)

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 105 comments Forgot to tell you that my goodreads emails keep getting bounced so I will check back in case you commented or you can contact me on my blog

Thanks Brian!

message 53: by Brian (new)

Brian Rathbone (brianrathbone) | 6 comments Thanks, Laura! I really appreciate it. I do plan to write more about Sam and Shells and their adventures. I was looking on your blog for a way to contact you and didn't see your email or a contact form. Since I know you are having trouble with Goodreads messages, perhaps we can chat via email. I'm Thanks!

message 54: by Laura (new)

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 105 comments I am in the process of revamping my blog. It has been neglected:( I want to spruce it up and grab some buttons. I don't know why but Goodreads emails are coming thru okay right now, Yeah!! Feel lost without them. I had such fun with your book. I had a friend like Shells and since she moved away I really miss her. My partner in crime. My email is
I am happy to hear there is going to be another book about your gals.

message 55: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Marlo It's on my reading list.

Nancy (The Avid Reader) (magickofbooks) | 8 comments My review on Goodreads

« previous 1 2 next »

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lure (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brian Rathbone (other topics)