Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 9270 comments Mod
Lure by Brian Rathbone Brian Rathbone

Genre: Paranormal

Lure

Book Description

Sam Flock is a good cop, but when she has a paranormal experience on the job that causes her to drive into the side of an ambulance, her career in law enforcement meets its end. Determined to find answers, she forms a paranormal investigation agency with her friend, Shells. Though they are perhaps the world's worst paranormal investigators, they find something beyond their wildest imaginings.

Warning: This title contains sexual content, bad behavior, and mild profanity.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Formats available: All: Smashwords

at this time Lure is available for free on Smashwords. (link below)

Brian is looking for reviews so could you still let us know if you downloaded a copy of his book.

Thanks Tana

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene (Raenne) I downloaded it, but am not sure when I'll get to read it - my ereader is causing me problems atm, so I'll have to get it fixed before reading this one :) Will post a link when I've reviewed it! :)

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 9270 comments Mod
thanks Irene

message 4: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 4523 comments Mod
I downloaded it...It will be a couple of weeks, but I'll post my review once I'm done :)

message 5: by Ana (new)

Ana (Farogiron) | 51 comments Downloaded a copy also, it will take me a couple more days till I start it but i will post up my review ASAP :)

message 6: by Fiona (Titch) (new)

Fiona (Titch) Hunt (Titch) | 300 comments Downloaded my copy and will be read in April if that's ok x

message 7: by SarahSmith (new)

SarahSmith (sasmith361) | 15 comments Just finished reading this. Thanks. I've also posted my review at Amazon, Smashwords, and B&N

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 8: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lure (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brian Rathbone (other topics)