Book Of the Month > April Book of the Month Nominations

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bria (bria7) | 1 comments Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Carmel (Rabid Reads) (Rabid-Reads) Bloodright by Karin Tabke
Werewolf in Seattle by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson
Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett

message 3: by Jessi (last edited Mar 16, 2012 08:04AM) (new)

Jessi (PixiBell) | 104 comments One of the BDB books...
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward

or Mercy Thompson/Alpha & Omega:
Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, #2) by Patricia Briggs Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Bone Crossed  A Mercy Thompson Novel by Patricia Briggs Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5) by Patricia Briggs River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs Fair Game (Alpha & Omega #3) by Patricia Briggs

I wouldn't mind Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs or Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs

Jessi (PixiBell) | 104 comments Very true!!!

Carleny (Sofiel) Storm Front (Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher

Gin Jen wrote: "Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire

Rosemary and Rue (October Daye, #1) by Seanan McGuire"

second that

Carleny (Sofiel) I think it would be nice to start reading the Dresden Files"

It's way different than the 12 episode TV series that they showed on Sci-fi... I personally liked the book better than I did the series but that's mostly because it's more detailed.

Cassie Guest (soccerchic2102) | 5 comments Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

7hir7een | 6 comments Jen wrote: "Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire

Rosemary and Rue (October Daye, #1) by Seanan McGuire"

I third this.

I love her stuff as Mira Grant. I've been wanting to read her urban fantasy stuff for a while now but haven't gotten around to it.

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 5 comments i suggest one of these

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe Neill Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1) by Lara Adrian Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 5 comments Scotia wrote: "Maria wrote: "i suggest one of these

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe NeillKiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1) by Lara AdrianHalfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost"

All great suggestions =)"

thank you. I was going to say BDB series too but i doubt if there is anyone left who havent heard or havent read them lol

Chicagoland series are my favourites and i wont mind re reading them again!

The rest i just recently bought the first in each series and it will be nice for me to start reading them with a group :)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 5 comments Scotia wrote: "Maria wrote: "Scotia wrote: "Maria wrote: "i suggest one of these

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe NeillKiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1) by Lara AdrianHalfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost"

All great sugges..."

Oh i had already a copy of it.. I regret now not being patient with the series! I finished the first one and i continue the entire series as e books because i simply couldnt be able to wait for paperpacks! Tragic story i know! lol

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 5 comments Hope the group to pick it! :-) Let me know if you ever check it. i finished the series in a week!

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 5 comments I hope you will like them =)

message 17: by Deepthy (last edited Mar 20, 2012 07:11PM) (new)

Deepthy (DevilishDeepz) | 26 comments I second both the Dresden files as well as Rosemary and Rue .... Rosemary and Rue (October Daye, #1) by Seanan McGuireStorm Front

Kenya Wright | 37 comments I'm excited!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lover Mine (other topics)
Lover Enshrined (other topics)
Lover Unbound (other topics)
Lover Revealed (other topics)
Lover Avenged (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Seanan McGuire (other topics)