Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

You Know You're a Harry Potter Fan When...

Comments (showing 51-100 of 347) (347 new)    post a comment »

Vicky Hilton i have a tattoo on my neck of a phoniex in hommage to Dumbledores phoniex Fawkes

message 52: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Vicky wrote: "i have a tattoo on my neck of a phoniex in hommage to Dumbledores phoniex Fawkes"

I bet that looks really pretty

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ when you have read every book until the binding has fallen off every one and when you have also read The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Quiddich through the Ages and Fantastic beasts and where to Find them until the binding has fallen off them too. (that's me)

Paige When you've seen Tessa Netting's 'Harry, You and I - A Harry Potter Goodbye Tribute' and it never fails to make you sob.

Gatha  G Namboothiri Nadira wrote: "when you have read every book until the binding has fallen off every one and when you have also read The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Quiddich through the Ages and Fantastic beasts and where to Find t..."

totally agree

Jay_M$IZGM Oh My God it is funny to see how much people love HP...
I have loved it for so long, literally i got my room painted into the theme of HP!! And I still have till this day....

I forever will be a HP fan!!
:))

Gatha  G Namboothiri NO OTHER BOOK CAN BEAT HARRY POTTER.

J K ROWLING WE LOVE YOU

Jay_M$IZGM haha yes we all love her

it is so cool that she made pottermore, but i dont know how to sign up
:(

Peeves HEY. take a look at my profile picture and name... there you have it.

anyone going to watch The Woman in Black for Daniel Radcliffe? Support the man who did justice to Harry Potter's character for over a decade people!

Jay_M$IZGM Oh yeah i heard about that but i thought it was just a fake, i guess i would

Gretchen Ingram When you're rebinding the English versions in leather because you can't stand that the American versions are translated... and HP absolutely must be on the "good" books shelf.

message 62: by Soha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Soha Vaziri You are close to crying when Lily tells Harry she loves him!!

message 63: by [deleted user] (new)

have to look at a pic of draco malfoy 50 times everyday

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian when you have read every book so many times you practically have them memorized, and had to buy new books because they were all falling apart, you are a beta tester at pottermore, already pre-ordered the Harry Potter Wizards Collection, decided what patronous everybody you know has, and which character they are most like, then you have to say that you are a HP fan
I do all of this, and probably more.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Oh, and have a look at my profile picture, i got it off the potter more insider

Blues For Eden When you visit WWoHP, are a beta user for pottermore, have 24 pieces of merchandise and have all the books and the DVDs.
Oh, and when you run after a train in a crowded station screaming, "TAKE ME TO HOGWARTS!!"
I read that on a HP list somewhere and me and my friends did almost all of the things on the list.
Dorkiness = me.

Erin C. When you talk with your boyfriend about kids' name and it goes like that:

Me: I love Lily!
Boyfriend:Me too, lets call our daughter lily!
Me: And for a boy i love james, its so classy
Boyfriend: me too, james it is!!
Me: COOL! wait, that makes lily and james, isnt that too cliché?
Boyfriend; yeah never mind, we keep lily!

Erin C. Oh, and when everytime you finish to read the deadly hallows, you feel like your life is over!

message 71: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Chlouille wrote: "Oh, and when everytime you finish to read the deadly hallows, you feel like your life is over!"

I feel the same way! it's hard to watch too.

Rue123 Peeves wrote: "HEY. take a look at my profile picture and name... there you have it.

anyone going to watch The Woman in Black for Daniel Radcliffe? Support the man who did justice to Harry Potter's character for..."

Take a look at my profile pic and name

Rue123 ness wrote: "have to look at a pic of draco malfoy 50 times everyday"

OMG he's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u should see my bedroom.

Rue123 i keep a secret wand in my backpack in case of emergency (seriosly)
Posters all over my room
When people see it that don't like HP they say "I have a friend who loves HP" then i have it only happened once but...

Rue123 i saw Hp and the deathly hallows p 1 at midnight.

Rue123 Tiffani wrote: "When you can sing "Harry Potter in 99 Seconds" from memory in your sleep."
I do that!!!!!!!!!!! I've watched that like 10000 times!!!

message 77: by [deleted user] (new)

Kim wrote: "Chlouille wrote: "Oh, and when everytime you finish to read the deadly hallows, you feel like your life is over!"

I feel the same way! it's hard to watch too."

I seriously can't watch either Deathly Hallows movie without crying. I know they're great movies, but I've only seen them twice each and it's just way too hard to watch them. Unless I'm by myself. Then it's okay!

Manuela Miranda My facebook friends and I will be meeting each other at WWOHP at Universal Studios in Orlando Florida. Thanks to JK I have met a group of some silly yet caring friends and for that I am eternally grateful. Harry Potter will always be a part in my life and in my future kids' lives as well. I hate needles so I for one won't get a real tattoo but does anyone know where I can get a stick on of the deathly hallows sign? LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!! :]

Tirian When you rag on people who haven't grow n up reading Harry Potter. And when you have long fights about what it means to be a true potterhead. And when you declare that anyone who hasn't read harry potter is hopeless.

Oh and when you compare every love story with Snape's love for Lilly.

message 80: by Minna (last edited Mar 24, 2012 02:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Minna When your dad grounds you from your harry Potter books because you are neglecting your homework/chores. and you almost beat up your cousin for laughing at you while you are crying when Snape dies :'(

Atlantic Gem Allison wrote: "I was trying to text "is" on T-9 and it came up HP instead... haha :)

oh i also have a beta Pottermore account :)"

WHAT IS POTTERMORE?!?!?!?! I've been trying to ask the people on the discussion called "Pottermore." They aren't answering.

Manuela Miranda Here everyone that doesn't have Google so they can search what pottermore is go here: http://www.pottermore.com

message 83: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter is WEIRD!

Jay_M$IZGM Oh My God how could you say that harry potter is weird!!!

Zelda Her oipinion!

message 86: by Atlantic Gem (last edited Mar 24, 2012 07:04PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Atlantic Gem I'm sorry, I'm still confused.

Jay_M$IZGM yeah i know its her opinion i have friends who hate HP...

what are you confused about Marissa?

Atlantic Gem The website doesn't really explain it well. I just went to the video now, but I'm still confused.

Atlantic Gem When you realize the dream about Harry Potter you had last night didn't actually happen. :(

Atlantic Gem I've had two dreams involving HP that I remember.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Marissa, the reason we didn't answer on the discussion called Pottermore, is that we had already answered it before in that discussion.

message 92: by Atlantic Gem (last edited Mar 24, 2012 07:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Atlantic Gem Oh, I probably wasn't reading. That happens sometimes. Oops.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian thats ok, just telling you!

Atlantic Gem OK. But I'm still confused.

Jay_M$IZGM lol, im confused about why your still confused...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ok, Pottermore is a website that J.K Rowling created for fans. it is pretty much virtual Harry Potter. You go through the books, and get sorted and get to choose your wand, JK Rowling has things about some of the characters that aren't told in the book, like McGonagall's childhood... you can duel, and create potions and buy stuff in Diagon Alley, collect things, like chocolate frog cards, and thats pretty much it...
if anybody wants to add something, please do

Jay_M$IZGM no, i think you covered it well
:))
if somebody doesnt get it then, something's up coz tht was a very clear description

Mikayla Hill when your always trying to do spells in your backyard with a stick XD

Mikayla Hill and it doesnt work :(

Jay_M$IZGM haha when i went to the HP exhibition i put a wand set and i hold one and pretend i have powers...my brother just looks at me with such a weird expression...
=D

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (other topics)