!!!Maximum Ride!!! discussion

RANDOM!!!!!!!!!! > Favorite Quotes

Comments (showing 1-38 of 38) (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

Tara (TheOneAndOnlyTara) | 288 comments Mod
((This is for the role playing. If you find something funnier than the rest of the posts, then post 'em! And please, don't put everything you post on here. That makes it boring. This will not be quotes from the books, but from what we role play. Remember that.))

message 2: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (last edited Mar 14, 2012 01:54PM) (new)

Tara- "Do you hear that? They're talking about us. They have files on us. OMG! I think they are stalking us. Wait, I knew that already, that's how they captured us. Well, still. It's disturbing what that they know stuff about us, and we don't even know it." said Tessa.

Anusha- "I am confused. How would they have my DNA? Did they get it from my parents?" Olivia asked, confused

((Sorry, but I just had to post that. I had the word stalker in it, so yeah. I added you in Anusha. You should be honored. Your charrie is all like 'Wait what? I'm confused' and mine is like 'Ahh! Stalkers!'))

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments ((I know, would do that too.))

message 4: by Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (last edited Mar 14, 2012 01:51PM) (new)

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments A swarm of something came closer. It was a huge colony, huge creatures and .....

1000's of erasers!

"run!" Olivia shouted. "Run or fight! I am going to kick some eraser seating apparition!"

All of them looked at her like she was crazy.

"it means butt"

((Luv that quote))

message 5: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

Shivani  (booklover27) | 386 comments Mod
((hola))

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 377 comments Mod
((shivi means Hola))

message 7: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

((Woooow, you make everything cheesy))

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 377 comments Mod
((okkkaaaayyy?))

message 9: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

((ikr you do))

((yup))

message 11: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

((yeah))

message 12: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

((Keep spamming to a minimum. This is for favorite quotes))

message 14: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

((kk))

Shivani- "I'm random and I know it!"

Appy, - I'm awesome and I know it!

Sammy - I'm athletic and I know it!

Paula - I love dolphins and I know it.

((At writing, we were presenting what we did and this was their little thing(not including mine). BTW, paula likes dolphins more than u do! she can make awsum dolphin noises!))

message 16: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

((Idc about paula. This is for funny quotes in the role playing! Not from school, not from books, not from your life. Only from role playing in this group!))

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments ((I know!(even though u r talking to appy)))

((OKAAAAY???)))

message 19: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

Shivani- Aren't I awesome

Anusha- Of course you are!

Tara- Even more then me!

u are hilarious!!!

lets get somewhere, did u guys have a heavy load, i did!!

message 24: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (last edited Mar 17, 2012 06:04AM) (new)

((So did I!))

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments Heavy load with ur locker stuff sweta!

message 28: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (last edited Mar 17, 2012 06:04AM) (new)

((exactly))

teehee!

message 30: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (last edited Mar 17, 2012 06:04AM) (new)

((heha

donkey get it?))

message 31: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (last edited Mar 17, 2012 06:01AM) (new)

((USE PARAENTHESIS WHEN SPAMMING! AND QUOTES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE IN LIFE, JUST IN THIS GOODREADS ROLE PLAY. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!))

message 32: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

((ahahahahah))

message 33: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

((Why are you laughing? This is serious and annoying stuff here!))

message 34: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

((ikr))

Shivani- Is that a picture of Tara?
Tara- Yup, and not the best shot!
Shivani- How did they get a picture of you?
Tara- Let's find out.

message 35: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

((You need to post quotes from what people role play n this goodreads group! Not in what happens in your imagination, or anything you made up. How many times do I have to tell you???))

message 36: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

((oops))

message 37: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

((yeah, 'oops' is right. I was getting so friggin annoyed when you kept on doing that. I thought you were doing that on purpose or something just so you could annoy the crap out of me))

message 38: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (last edited Mar 17, 2012 06:27AM) (new)

((uggh, woooooow, you're just so friggin annoyed! shheeesh, lmho))

unread topics | mark unread