Urban Fantasy series' discussion

Authors > Looking for reviewers?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 52) (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kenya (new)

Kenya Wright | 37 comments I would love reviewers for my three books! I can send them to you in ebook format.

Caged View A Collection of Urban Fantasy Short Stories (Habitat, #0.5) by Kenya Wright

Fire Baptized (Habitat, #1) by Kenya Wright

Incubus Hunter (Elf Erotica, #1) by Kenya Wright

Thanks so much!
Just email me at wrigkenya@gmail.com put "Want to Review" in the subject line.

message 2: by E.L. (new)

E.L. (ELeighanne) | 8 comments Just emailed you. :) The cover for Fire Baptized looks awesome

message 3: by E.L. (new)

E.L. (ELeighanne) | 8 comments Now I'd like to offer my book too. My email is eleighanne@gmail.com and put "Believe" as the subject.

Believe Believe (New England Immortals #1) by E. Leighanne Grimm-Weever

message 4: by Tamela (new)

Tamela (TamelaBuhrke) | 3 comments This is wonderful!
I'd love to offer my book too! I'll send you an ebook copy if you send contact me from my website:
http://tamelabuhrke.com/contact-me/
Put "Angel" in the subject and let me know what format you'd like (kindle, nook etc.)

Reviews have been exciting so far and I'm looking forward to more. :-)

Angel Unraveled by Tamela Buhrke

message 5: by Jessi (new)

Jessi (PixiBell) | 104 comments I just sent all you ladies an email requesting to review your books!!!

message 6: by Tamela (new)

Tamela (TamelaBuhrke) | 3 comments Thanks Jessi! I just sent you the book.

message 7: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Fotheringham (LorraineLoriFotheringham) | 1 comments I will have published my book within 10 weeks. It's a Fantasy thriller. I'd love you to review it and i can send you a copy. I am a new author so all reviews would help .

Regards

Lorraine Fotheringham

message 8: by E.L. (new)

E.L. (ELeighanne) | 8 comments Lori wrote: "I will have published my book within 10 weeks. It's a Fantasy thriller. I'd love you to review it and i can send you a copy. I am a new author so all reviews would help .

Regards

Lorraine Fother..."

More than happy to help a fellow new author out. My email is eleighanne@gmail.com. Send it my way when you're finished and I'll give it a go. :)

message 9: by Ivan (last edited May 22, 2012 08:04AM) (new)

Ivan Turner I'm always looking for someone to review Forty Leap.
Forty Leap by Ivan Turner
I wrote it a few years back and published it using smashwords in January of 2010. It's a science fiction title without throwing the science in your face. Thanks.

message 10: by M.D. (new)

M.D. (MDKenney) I am looking for reviews of my book:

Death By Design (A Bailey Davis Vampire Intrigue) by M.D. Kenney

I can be reached at md.kenney@me.com Thanks a bunch!

message 11: by JP (new)

JP Reads (JPFantasyReads) | 564 comments Mod
M.D. wrote: "I am looking for reviews of my book:

Death by Design (Nancy Drew Files, #30) by Carolyn Keene

I can be reached at md.kenney@me.com Thanks a bunch!"

This sounds pretty interesting

message 12: by M.D. (new)

M.D. (MDKenney) Jacki wrote: "M.D. wrote: "I am looking for reviews of my book:

Death by Design (Nancy Drew Files, #30) by Carolyn Keene

I can be reached at md.kenney@me.com Thanks a bunch!"

This sounds pretty interesting"

Thanks Jacki! I think you will enjoy reading it!

message 13: by John (new)

John Woodward (JRWoodward) | 16 comments My wife and I will send you a free Kindle or pdf of our book TERRA LUNA, to anyone who is interested in doing a review, here, on Amazon or anywhere.

TERRA LUNA

It's an Urban Contemporary Fantasy & Paranormal Romance. There are no vampires or werewolves, but there is a bagpiper, and frankly, the King is scarier than any vampire. For those of you who love Georgia, most of the book takes place in Atlanta (Little Five Points) and the northern Georgia mountains. There are also scenes in Scotland and Ireland.

To read and review, just send me a Goodreads message.

message 14: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 2 comments Hi, sound interesting. I have a kindle & would love to read your book & review it.
Colleen.

message 15: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Stelly Sr (goodreadscom_stellbread) | 4 comments Scotia wrote: "Here's the place for anyone that is looking for reviewers for their books"

I have a scifi trilogy (HUMAN TRIAL) I would like reviewed. Do you prefer I mail you paperback or can I male you two manuscripts and the galley proofsa for part 3?

message 16: by Krista (new)

Krista (BreatheInBooKs) | 5 comments Anya wrote: "I would really, really love a review of my new novel, Doll House.

A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen

It's a Young Adult Paranormal Mystery (mild horror themes).

The story is about a 15 year old girl (Cassi..."

I would love to review your book. Please contact me at breatheinbooksreviews@gmail.com and check out my blog at http://breatheinbooks.blogspot.com Thanks. I am looking forward to reading Doll House.

message 17: by Jenna Elizabeth (new)

Jenna Elizabeth (authorjejohnson) | 2 comments Hello Urban Fantasy readers,
I am currently looking for reviewers for my newest novel, Faelorehn, a YA urban fantasy romance. If anyone is interested in trading a free ebook for an honest review, I'd be happy to send you a copy. You can check out my book here on goodreads or you can send me an email at jejoescienne@yahoo.com. Thank you and happy reading!
Faelorehn - Book One of the Otherworld Trilogy Faelorehn - Book One of the Otherworld Trilogy by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson

message 18: by Shawnda (new)

Shawnda | 3 comments i would like to review for you...

message 19: by Denyse (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 12 comments Hey guys! I'd love to have some people read the first chapters of my work-in-progress urban fantasy book.

Urban Fantasy is very intimidating and, since I'm new to the genre, I'd be forever grateful to have some feedback about the story. I hope to have the book published by the end of the year.

On a different note, my debut contemporary romance is out June 4th. If anyone would like to review it, I'd be more than happy to send it to you.
Just email me ysebarros@gmail.com and put "WIP - critique" if you'd like to read the urban fantasy or "One Hit Wonder review" if you'd like to review my book.

message 20: by KayleighReads (new)

KayleighReads  | 4 comments Looking to review
drop me a line on here or my email @

kayleight2kaii10@hotmail.com :)

message 21: by Karine (last edited May 30, 2012 12:41PM) (new)

Karine (Rhea46) Ashley wrote: "I am looking for reviewers for Deception, the first fifteen chapters can be found here on Goodreads.

If you'd like to read the entire book, I'll send a free copy to up to tw..."

If you still need a reviewer, I would be interested in doing so, it looks very interesting.

message 22: by Mattie (new)

Mattie (MattieDunman) | 13 comments Hey everyone! I am looking for reviewers for my YA paranormal, "At First Touch."

At First Touch focuses on the struggles of sixteen-year old Liz Hannigan, a sharply intelligent and strong-willed girl with a secret; she can download the mind of anyone she touches, making her a target for government agencies and a shadowy organization known as the Coalition. With her freedom at stake, and the opportunity to put down roots and experience a longed-for normal life, Liz must use all her abilities to break away from her past.

I can send an online copy to anyone interested. Just leave me a note or email me at mattiedunman@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 23: by Wanderlust (new)

Wanderlust (bookprotagonist) I am happy to review any book you would like reviewed. I will also post my review to amazon if you wish.
My favourite type of books are Urban fantasy, Dystopia & Fantasy. I also read YA books that are in these categories. I do read romance books that are Fantasy & paranormal too. I read at least a book a day so no worries about fitting your book in ;)

Let me know if you want a reviewer :)

message 24: by Denyse (last edited Jun 08, 2012 12:12PM) (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 12 comments Shona wrote: "I am happy to review any book you would like reviewed. I will also post my review to amazon if you wish.
My favourite type of books are Urban fantasy, Dystopia & Fantasy. I also read YA books that..."

Hi Shona,
Would you be willing to read a manuscript? I need a beta-reader for an urban fantasy romance I just finished.
Thanks.

message 25: by Wanderlust (new)

Wanderlust (bookprotagonist) Denyse wrote: "Shona wrote: "I am happy to review any book you would like reviewed. I will also post my review to amazon if you wish.
My favourite type of books are Urban fantasy, Dystopia & Fantasy. I also read..."

For sure! here's my email shonahutchison@live.co.uk
:)

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Day (Amanda_Day) | 12 comments Hi,

I'd love some reviews, (especially on Amazon as well as goodreads if at all possible, but not essential) the book is here:

The Dark Side of Night by Amanda Day
The Dark Side of Night

Please drop me a little email with Review Request in the subject header and I will send it over on.

I can only send a PDF file for anyone interested, so I hope that is OK.

Thanks so much :)

message 27: by Joe (new)

Joe Beausoleil | 1 comments Any zombie lovers out there that enjoy reviewing books let message me and I'll hook you up with a copy.

Tomahawks & Zombies by Joe Beausoleil

message 28: by Wanderlust (new)

Wanderlust (bookprotagonist) Ashley wrote: "Shona wrote: "I am happy to review any book you would like reviewed. I will also post my review to amazon if you wish.
My favourite type of books are Urban fantasy, Dystopia & Fantasy. I also read..."

That would be fantastic, my email is shonahutchison@live.co.uk

message 29: by Karine (new)

Karine (Rhea46) Joe wrote: "Any zombie lovers out there that enjoy reviewing books let message me and I'll hook you up with a copy.

Tomahawks & Zombies by Joe Beausoleil"

Oh I am definitely a fan of zombies (to my friends maybe a little too crazy about it all). I would love to review your book :D

message 30: by Wanderlust (new)

Wanderlust (bookprotagonist) Ashley wrote: "Shona wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Shona wrote: "I am happy to review any book you would like reviewed. I will also post my review to amazon if you wish.
My favourite type of books are Urban fantasy, Dy..."

Hey there i just DL it from Amazon for my kindle there, i will review it tomorrow. Thanks alot :)

message 31: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Lee (briannalee) I would love to review for anybody who needs their book reviewed. I have my favorite genres of paranormal and urban fantasy. However, I love pretty much all fiction: romance, mystery, horror, drama, etc. So, in other words, no matter the genre I would be more than interested in reviewing your book. You can send me a message on goodreads or an email to bleeayer@aol.com with "reviewer needed" in the subject line. Thanks !

message 32: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Day (Amanda_Day) | 12 comments Brianna wrote: "I would love to review for anybody who needs their book reviewed. I have my favorite genres of paranormal and urban fantasy. However, I love pretty much all fiction: romance, mystery, horror, drama..."

Hi Brianna, I would LOVE for you to read and review my book. I will email you now :) Thanks so much.

message 33: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Day (Amanda_Day) | 12 comments Shona wrote: "I am happy to review any book you would like reviewed. I will also post my review to amazon if you wish.
My favourite type of books are Urban fantasy, Dystopia & Fantasy. I also read YA books that..."

Hi Shona, do you think you might be interested in reviewing my book too at all? If so I can send over a pdf. I'll understand if you are already stacked out and busy though :)

The Dark Side of Night by Amanda Day

message 34: by Wanderlust (new)

Wanderlust (bookprotagonist) Amanda wrote: "Shona wrote: "I am happy to review any book you would like reviewed. I will also post my review to amazon if you wish.

Sure i would love to, send it too shonahutchison@live.co.uk - i will be able to read & review it within the next three days.

message 35: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Day (Amanda_Day) | 12 comments Shona wrote: "Amanda wrote: "Shona wrote: "I am happy to review any book you would like reviewed. I will also post my review to amazon if you wish.
My favourite type of books are Urban fantasy, Dystopia & Fanta..."

Thanks so much, and for being so efficient, it's brilliant!! I have just emailed you the file, I hope you think it is OK. :)

message 36: by Vered (new)

Vered (Vered_Ehsani) Newly released & looking for reviews:

When Axe Cooper is murdered while picking up Chinese takeout, he’s pretty irritated about the loss of a good dinner, not to mention being dead. Not prepared to move on just yet, Axe decides to stick around and haunt his best friend Lily Chan while trying to figure out why anyone would kill a janitor. In the meantime, Axe is hired by The Ghost Post to track down recently deceased writers. As he learns more about his new phantom friends, Axe realises that his murder is not an isolated event and that if he doesn’t learn to fly like Superman, Lily could be next.

DM me if interested. Thanks!
Lethal Takeout (Ghost Post Mysteries #1) by Vered Ehsani

message 37: by Robin (new)

Robin | 7 comments Vered wrote: "Newly released & looking for reviews:

When Axe Cooper is murdered while picking up Chinese takeout, he’s pretty irritated about the loss of a good dinner, not to mention being dead. Not prepared t..."

I would love to review your book. Do you want to send it via email or snail mail? Either works you can respond here or email me @ bookreviewsbyrobin@gmail.com

message 38: by Robin (new)

Robin | 7 comments I would love to review books by new authors. If you would like for me to review your book email me at bookreviewsbyrobin@gmail.com. I can usually review your book within 3 days or at most 1 week.

Thanks,

Robin

message 39: by Vered (new)

Vered (Vered_Ehsani) Thanks, Robin! I've just emailed you.

message 40: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Day (Amanda_Day) | 12 comments Robin wrote: "I would love to review books by new authors. If you would like for me to review your book email me at bookreviewsbyrobin@gmail.com. I can usually review your book within 3 days or at most 1 week...."

Me too :) Thanks

message 41: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stewart (LaurenStewart) | 1 comments Hi! If anyone would be willing to leave an honest review here and on Amazon, I would be happy to send them an ebook.

My novel is dark UF with strong romantic elements. Feel free to check out the blurb or download the excerpt from the book's GR page to see if it's the kind of thing you enjoy.

If you read books like KMM'S Fever series and Ward's BDB series, message me here on GR or email me at readlauren@gmail.com. And let me know which format you'd prefer to have it in.

Thanks!
Lauren

Hyde, an Urban Fantasy by Lauren Stewart
Hyde, an Urban Fantasy

message 42: by Mark (new)

Mark Desires (MarkDesires) | 1 comments Hello.
There is a collection of 5 urban fantasy novellas and short stories I would liked reviewed if possible, and I am offering them for anyone who would like to do so for free. I can provide them in just in most formats used by most readers.

These are all under dark paranormal stories, often with a heavy focus on magick and death, with no good or evil clearly defined in some cases.

If interested, please send me a message on Goodreads and we'll discuss things further.

message 43: by Vered (new)

Vered (Vered_Ehsani) Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Ten years ago, a human brain was created and installed into the control centre of the manmade Sana Island. To most people, it is known as MindOp, a non-living entity operating in the background of their lives. Only a girl named Myth knows better: his name is Dragon and he is very much alive. And after ten bodiless years, Dragon has a dream that will change everything and will put his mind and Myth’s life in mortal danger. There are powerful forces that don’t want the truth revealed and they’re coming for Dragon. But where do you run to when you’re already everywhere?
Dragon's Mind (Dragon & Myth #1) by Vered Ehsani

message 44: by Kirsty (new)

Kirsty Vizard (kirsty_vizard) | 4 comments Hi guys . . . if there is anyone else who needs reviews etc . . I love YA/Urban fantasy/ Paranormal . .my email is k.vizard692@btinternet.com . . . .

message 45: by Kat (new)

Kat Klein | 150 comments Vered wrote: "Newly released & looking for reviews:

When Axe Cooper is murdered while picking up Chinese takeout, he’s pretty irritated about the loss of a good dinner, not to mention being dead. Not prepared t..."

I'd be interested in reviewing it. It sounds pretty interesting. Email is kelzanelie@hotmail.com

message 46: by Vered (new)

Vered (Vered_Ehsani) Kat wrote: "Vered wrote: "Newly released & looking for reviews:

When Axe Cooper is murdered while picking up Chinese takeout, he’s pretty irritated about the loss of a good dinner, not to mention being dead. ..."

Thanks - I've emailed you.

message 47: by Elsa (new)

Elsa Carrion (ECARRION) Lauren wrote: "Hi! If anyone would be willing to leave an honest review here and on Amazon, I would be happy to send them an ebook.

My novel is dark UF with strong romantic elements. Feel free to check out the..."

I would love to read your book for the review. I have reviewed several others and I usually post the review on several site.

If your offer is still open please send me a copy at

elsa.carrion@ymail.com.

I have an ipad but can also take pdf. Whatever you have is good.

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 07, 2012 09:23AM) (new)

I would be happy to send anyone who would like to review my urban fantasy series Soul Sisters. Just email me at prettyhaydengurl@yahoo.com and let me know what ebook type you would like. It is a vampire novel but it includes a brand new twist on vamps too. :)
Soul Sisters (Soul Sisters, #1) by Janiera Eldridge
Dark Expectations (Soul Sisters, #2) by Janiera Eldridge

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephieJa) | 17 comments The Reaper Within by Stephanie Jackson

Looking for reviewers for my new release, The Reaper Within.I can offer 10 ePub copies. If interested just shoot me an email at sos.publishing@yahoo.com

message 50: by Shah (new)

Shah Wharton (shahw1) | 3 comments Just to let you folks know that along with oodles of others, I've put my book out there for FREE for one week on Smashwords! If you don't already know, Smashwords is an online distributor of eBooks to B&N, NOOK etc, so you can get my book for ANY eReader/app. And check out all the other participating authors while you're there :)

Of course, it goes without saying I'd LOVE reviews from those of you who enjoy it! :D

Finding Esta (The Supes Series) by Shah Wharton http://bit.ly/VtF7Nx #urbanfantasy #paranormal #mystery/suspense Finding Esta

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fire Baptized (other topics)
Caged View: A Collection of Urban Fantasy Short Stories (other topics)
Incubus Hunter (other topics)
Believe (other topics)
Angel Unraveled (other topics)
More...