The Ultimate ABC 123 Challenge discussion

Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters, #1)
This topic is about Delicate Freakn' Flower
Book Reviews > Delicate Freakn' Flower by Eve Langlais

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Barbara ★ | 107 comments Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters, #1) by Eve Langlais

Title/Author: Delicate Freakn' Flower - Eve Langlais (ebook)
Series: Freakn' Shifters #1
Read: February 28, 2012
Rating: ★★★★✩
First time author? yes
To-Be-Continued? yes

Review:

Naomi comes from a rather violent wolf-shifter family and vows to live a quiet normal life with a non-shifter mate. Yeah like that's gonna happen. Francine, Naomi's best friend invites her to a lacrosse game where she falls instantly in lust with humongous #44 and gorgeous #69. When she meets #44's eyes across the field, bear-shifter Ethan (#44) totally forgets to catch the ball and it smacks her right in the face. Of course, Ethan instantly realized she was his mate. Javier (#69) is his best friend and a panther. They do everything together (yeah even that!). When Ethan goes to Naomi's house to make sure she is ok after the accident, Naomi has a fit and orders both Ethan and Javier out of her presense. And regardless of what they say, she does not want a shifter mate. Well it gets more complicated than that when Javier finally gets a look at Naomi and realizes she is his mate too. Naomi is one stubborn wolf and takes them on a merry chase before finally submitting and realizing that yes they may be shifters but they both have a softer side which works for her.

At first I found Naomi annoying and had trouble getting into the story but Ethan and Javier grew on me real quick and I stuck it out to see how they were going to convince Naomi, the delicate freakn' flower, that they really were her mates and weren't going anywhere.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Delicate Freakn' Flower (other topics)