Wizard Academy Rp! discussion

Role Playing > Girl's Dorms

Comments (showing 1-50 of 115) (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((thanks... dear mod, i hope this is okay! sorry!))

ku. [semi-hiatus] (kukyo) ((you need help making places?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure! oh and i was thinking we should ask the mod if we can make instructors... i thought it would be cool...))

ku. [semi-hiatus] (kukyo) ((k))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :) ))

ku. [semi-hiatus] (kukyo) ((XP))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Randy walked in and set her stuff and Dover on the bed by the window.

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) {Hey guys, can I join in?}

Abigail the Fangirl  (AbigailGrace15) Adeline sat her stuff on her bed. She quietly looked around the room at everyone. "Hi." she whispered to the all the girls.

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) As Sahnell heard Adeline's quiet whisper from her bed, she gestured for her to come and talk to her, since Sahnell was looking for more friends.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi sat down on her bed and looked around at the other girls.

message 14: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 7 comments lucy sat on her bed shooing sirius out,who left with a snort and out into the hall,blue sat on the rug next to her bed

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) Sahnell yelled "Hello, I am from Egypt!" As she winked at Rylee, who was just passing in the hallway. "Who is that?!" she asked out loud. Re-dreaming the whole boy scene over and over in her head as she slowly layed back in her bed and giggled.

message 16: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 7 comments lucy glanced at her"why you so happy?"she asked,blue leaping in her lap

message 17: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) Sahnell turned toward her and whispered "I like him..", and "What's your name?", she asked desperately.

message 18: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 94 comments Mod
Juliette arrived in the dorm and saw all the girls.
"Hi, everyone. I'm Juliette!" she announced.

Abigail the Fangirl  (AbigailGrace15) "Hi Juliette, In Adeline." Adeline said giving a shy smile. "I like your outfit."

message 20: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

"Oh! Thanks. Nice to meet you." Juliette smiled.
((I can't see the picture. What does the dorm look like? double bunks??))

Abigail the Fangirl  (AbigailGrace15) ((No, they are single, but they are sort of close together.))

"Nice to meet you too! Is this your first year or have you been here before?" Adeline asked.

message 22: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (last edited Mar 14, 2012 06:26AM) (new)

"I've actually been here before, but we get new students every year." Juliette said. She set her stuff down on the bed beside Adeline's.
((any1 else want to introduce themselves to Juliette?))

message 23: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 7 comments "hi!"lucy called and blue dashed over to juliette and jumped on her,till lucy called her down and she sat down"sorry bout blue.....and im lucy"she said

message 24: by Becky (new)

Becky Iolite, her head buried in her favourite book walked into the Dorm room, well technically she walked into the door.
"Ow!" She finally looked up and rubbed her head.

message 25: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (last edited Mar 14, 2012 10:01AM) (new)

Juliette laughed.
"Hi, Lucy. Nice to meet you! I'm Juliette, as you know. It's fine! She's so adorable. Actually, she's the second dog who ran up to me today." Juliette explained. "So, where are all of you from?"

message 26: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) "Hi, Lucy! Im Sahnell! And I'm from Egypt. Where are you from?", said Sahnell friendly-like. "I'm new here. So,what are the classes like here?", she asked as she put a thought in her mind of how she thought the classes were like.

message 27: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) "Hey Juliette, I like your shirt", commented Sahnell. "It's really cute. Where'd you get it?"

message 28: by Becky (new)

Becky Iolite lowered her book enough to pick an empty bed and flop down onto it. She muttered a quiet "Hello" to the girls around her before disappearing again.

message 29: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

"Oh, this? Thanks! I got it from Dash in LA. It's in the US. What's your name?" Juliette asked.

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) "My name is Sahnell, and this is my first time in America, and I'm originally from Egypt. And I know so much English because of my English instructor. I'm kinda nervous. Would you like to help me adjust?"

message 31: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 7 comments "im from Louisiana...."she said

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Randy yawned, waking up from her nap, she had been more tired then she thought...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Catherine scuffled in, trying to attract as little attention as possible. Just before she made it to the empty bed, Catherine tripped over her own two feet and fell face-first on the bed. Her face was beet-red when she got up.

message 34: by Becky (new)

Becky Iolite heard a thunk and looked up from her book again. She saw a girl with a burning face and instantly felt sympathetic. "Hi. Don't worry, I walked into the door when I came in." She smiled and put her book down for a moment.

message 35: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

"Yeah, of course I'd help you, Sahnell." Juliette said. then, she saw the girl trip. She rushed over to help her up.
"Are you okay?!" she asked.

message 36: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) "Oh my goodness, thank you Juliette! When will we start?" said Sahnell, just as the girl fell, she yelled "Oh are you ok? How did you fall?"

message 37: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Juliette turned back to Sahnell.
"We could start right now, if you'd like." she said.
((Where is the Wizard Academy? In the US? But where?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((don't know...))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Catherine blushed even harder. "I'm always a tripping over my two feet!" Catherine joked.

message 40: by Becky (new)

Becky Iolite flashed the girl another shy smile. "At least you fell on something soft so it won't leave a mark." She gestured to the red mark on her head where she had hit the door.

message 41: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) "Juliette, wanna go to the garden? So we can have more peace and quiet and be surrounded by beatiful flowers? Anyone else wanna come?", asked Sahnell concerningly.

message 42: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 7 comments "i'll come,if i dont siri and blue will drag me anyways"lucy called

message 43: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) "Ok, well can I hold Blue for a second?, my surroundings in Egypt always complained about dogs.", said Sahnell. "And maybe we can go tomorrow, since Juliette isn't here yet."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi's kitten, Louis let out a loud meow of agitation as he watched all the dogs around the room.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat winced slightly at her head mark and then pulled up her leg to show her hundreds of yellowed and purpled bruises down her leg.

message 46: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) "OMG, Cat! What happened to your legs!? Are you okay?", asked Sahnell concered.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi looked over to see the girl's injured legs, "What happened?" she asked

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat grinned. "Ladies and-" she looked around. "Ladies. Introducing, the clutziest person alive!!!" Cat took a bow.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi raised her eyebrows, "honestly?" she asked, laughing sympathetically.

message 50: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (SouthernSweetiePie) "Wow! Those look like they hurt...... Honestly, where did u get all those bruises?", said Sahnell

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread