Wizard Academy Rp! discussion

Getting Started! > Role Play Time!! (If You haven't made a character yet, please do so. )

Comments (showing 1-50 of 74) (74 new)    post a comment »

Abigail (AbigailGrace15) Adeline for the first time walked into the school. Only a few weeks ago she found out she was a wizard, and now she is going to Wizard Academy to learn spells, and meet other wizards. She looked around and smiled. The place was awesome, and she new she was going to like it here.

Becky Iolite looked up at the school, the flow of people pushing past her through the doors. She sighed, Here we go again. It wasn't school that bothered her, it was the people. People were loud, Iolite was quiet, it was generally a bad mix.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Randy ran through the doors chasing after Dover, "Come back!" she cried as she chased after him.

Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ ͠♥Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ﹖♥ (IzzyLightfleur) Zay leaned against a wall and saw a girl chasing her pup. She started running with her, trying to catch the puppy.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2012 01:17PM) (new)

"Dover!" Randy yelled, exasperated, as she scooped him up in her arms sighing because she new now she would have to wrestle him for the scarf.

((looks like this: http://www.tiesplanet.com/ekmps/shops... ))

Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ ͠♥Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ﹖♥ (IzzyLightfleur) Zay came to a halt beside the girl. She took the middle of the scarf and pulled slightly while the pup let go. Dover had let go because Zay had scratched him behind the ears.
She handed over the scarf, "Here,"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Randy laughed setting Dover down and putting on her scarf, "Thanks. He keeps stealing it and I have no idea why." then she laughed again as Dover licked the girls shoes.

Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ ͠♥Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ﹖♥ (IzzyLightfleur) Zay smiled kindly, "Pups cause trouble easily. Maybe he likes the color of it," She suggested. She bent down and pet the puppy, her black, brown hair covering her face

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) Rhea walked down the hall, deep in thought as usual. She saw two people chasing a puppy, and walked over to where they were standing.

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) Rhea smiled. "Hey Zay. What's up?"

message 12: by кย (last edited Mar 13, 2012 01:45PM) (new)

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) Fierra walked to school and kept her buds in her ears.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Dover jumped at the girl making Randy groan and try to calm the puppy down.

Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ ͠♥Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ﹖♥ (IzzyLightfleur) Maeve wrote: "Rhea smiled. "Hey Zay. What's up?""

"Nothin much, chased a pup," Zay said, standing. ((Gtg, srry!))

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) She laughed a patted th epuppy on the head. She turned to Randy. "I assume he's yours?"

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) ((k))

Rhea laughed. "Too many rhymes!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah." Randy said rubbing his back.

message 18: by кย (last edited Mar 13, 2012 02:43PM) (new)

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) She handed her the puppy. "Here."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Randy is a girl ☺☻))

"Thanks" she said, "but now I have to go get my stuff."

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 94 comments Mod
Juliette finally got to the academy. she was excited and ecstatic. She couldn't wait to meet new friends. Juliette saw another girl (Adeline).
"Hi, I'm Juliette." she said.

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) She nodded politely. "Sure. Better hurry, school's almost starting."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi entered the building and smiled, looking around at the other students.

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) Fierra walked where all th enew students gathered.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Marx walked into the hall and bumped into a girl. "Whoops, sorry!" he said

Juliette saw a cute little black dog(James' dog) running up to her.
"Hi there, buddy!" she said, petting the pup.

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) Fierra turned around and smiled. "It's good. Don't worry about it."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Randy ran out to get her stuff.

James walked in dressed in all black and RayBans( http://www.mxdirtrider.com/media/prod... ). He looked the people over...

Randy went back over to the girl ( ஐ αєяσ ஐ).

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Marx smiled, "I'm Marx. You're...?"

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) "Fierra." She looked at tjhe small dog. "That's your dog?" She noticed Randy came back and smiled.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Marx shook his head and scooped up the puppy, smiling down at it.

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) "Cute. I have a dog as well. She wandered off some place."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Marx nodded, "Yeah I don't have a dog, I sure do love'em though." he laughed

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) She shook her head and smiled. "Where are you from?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

James stalked over and said, "Yeah, that one's mine." he smile a dazzling smile.

Randy laughed at the Marx and petted the puppy.

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) "Well I guess that's my mistake." She shrugged. She looked at Randy. "I never got your name."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Marx grinned and handed Randy the puppy, "I'm from San Fran." he replied

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) She nodded. "Cool."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"You?" he asked, curious

Juliette looked up and smiled. The boy was so handsome that she felt herself blushing. She picked up the cute pup gently, a smile spreading across her lips.
"He's so adorable." she said.

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) Ƙȧƴȧ wrote: ""You?" he asked, curious"

"Colombia." she said smiling.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Marx nodded and turned to the other girl, "What's your name?" he asked

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 13, 2012 03:20PM) (new)

Randy looked at the girl, "Randy, I never got yours either," then she turned to the boy who had handed her the dog, "or yours and this isn't my dog." she laughed handing the small black dog to James. "Oh, I'm from there too!"

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) "It's Fierra. nice to meet you. And you?" She turnedd to James.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Marx laughed, "I'm Marx." he replied, flashing a smile

message 45: by кย (last edited Mar 13, 2012 03:23PM) (new)

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) ((okay im seriously confused. this rp needs some places XD))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((i agree... i'm gonna start making the girl's & boy's dorms... is that alright?))

((i am so confused too. i have no idea what just happened with my character. can we start over or something? ABBY! WE NEED YOU!!!!))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(I think we're in the hall...)

"I'm James." James smiled again.

"Marx. Cool name." Randy smiled.

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) ((idk the mod let us do that?))

кย (s-t-o-k-e-d) She smiled back. "Cool."

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread