Sins of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #4) Sins of the Demon discussion

How many?

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cassie Do we know how many books are going to be in this series?

Kagama-the Literaturevixen Cassie wrote: "Do we know how many books are going to be in this series?"

No idea. I think it depends on the sales for it.

But there is at least one more book.We need a resolution to that cliffhanger :0

Rita Awesome read. Can't believe how it ended. Touch of a Demon is next. It's in 2013 though, which totally Sucks Demon :D

Jennifer Okay, so is it just me who is totally hoping the demon lord turns out to be sincere with her? (I know his name, but without the book in front of me I admit I will totally butcher the spelling! lol)The ONLY thing I missed in Sins of the Demon was the fact she did not summon him enough, but I liked the friendship that developed between Kara and Eilahn :)

Kasturi Bhattacharyya Why is Ms.Rowland torturing us so much?When I finished the book, at first I thought that something was wrong with the PDF(I had read it as an eBook) and the subsequent pages were missing.Then I realized that the book has really ended with a DAMN cliffhanger which I
Hate with a capital h.
Anyway, back to the point.If the author goes on increasing the plot then we might have quite a number of books.At least, I think that will happen.

message 6: by K (new) - rated it 3 stars

K So far Ms. Rowland is on contract for 9 total books according to her Facebook. Hopefully that may increase if the series does well and both the publisher and Ms. Rowland are amenable :)

message 7: by Omi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Omi I hope it goes past 9 books, she is a very talented writer so could make a long series work.

The cliff hanger was a bit frustrating but I had suspected that she was a demon from early on so not a huge surprise. If she was not a demon and did not have something to do with why Ryan was cast out then the sex scene early on in the first book with Rhyzkahl was really stupid. Diana Rowland is too talented of a writer to add things like that to a book for no reason. I am super excited about the next book though.

message 8: by Tangled (last edited Jun 26, 2012 11:01AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tangled  Speculation It's good to know we have at least 9 books, but add me to the "Hate cliffhangers" club. It's awful when the book ends and hard to remember where the story left off the next year. I can re-read, but I would rather wait for one finished story (or finished part within an arc) that be left hanging like that. Still, I really like the series so there is no chance the author would lose me as a reader no matter what she chooses to do to us.

Amos @ Omi - if Kara was a demon then Rhyzkahl taking her to the demon realm to die, when she was disemboweled in the first book, would not have sent her back to the human plain to be reborn, so to speak.

message 10: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann Amos wrote: "@ Omi - if Kara was a demon then Rhyzkahl taking her to the demon realm to die, when she was disemboweled in the first book, would not have sent her back to the human plain to be reborn, so to speak."

That's a great point. From everything presented so far, if Kara is a demon, dying in the demon realm would have meant dying for good... I think. There are still a lot of unknowns.

Michelle Jennifer wrote: "Okay, so is it just me who is totally hoping the demon lord turns out to be sincere with her? (I know his name, but without the book in front of me I admit I will totally butcher the spelling! lol)..."

I agree! :-)

Michelle Rita wrote: "Awesome read. Can't believe how it ended. Touch of a Demon is next. It's in 2013 though, which totally Sucks Demon :D"

The wait is almost over!!!!!!!!!

Pamela Mine is in the mail. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Whoo-hoo! :)

Michelle Pam wrote: "Mine is in the mail. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Whoo-hoo! :)"

OMG - looks like kindle version is available TODAY! I'm going to start reading! Yay!

Pamela Red3chelle wrote: "Pam wrote: "Mine is in the mail. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Whoo-hoo! :)"

OMG - looks like kindle version is available TODAY! I'm going to start reading! Yay!"

Lucky girl. :) I would've gone the Kindle route but books/series that I absolutely love have to be hard copies. Can't explain why - it's just what I prefer.

Michelle I understand.. hard to have a kindle book signed! :-)

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Sins of the Demon (other topics)