Dalakis Academy discussion

Getting Started > Welcome

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

к α у (King101) Hey guys!! Welcome to Dalakis Academy!! Thank you for joining and I hope you enjoy the group!

Kat (SugarAddict) Hi! I'm Kat, I like roleplaying and painting my nails and writing and shazz like that.

maria ❤ (prettyradrebel) | 1 comments Hi I'm Maria I like to read, play video games, and to listen to music

Jake from State Farm (TheRole-playGuy) | 6 comments Hey, I randomly found this group and thought it looked interesting. I like roleplaying, reading, creating artwork, writing, playing my guitar and listening to all kinds of music. I feel very awkward about being the only guy to post here so far...

к α у (King101) this group is dead and no one has rped here in months...Sorry! I have two other groups similar to this one that are more active.

Knightshade Academy: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Dark Knight Academy:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/8...

Jake from State Farm (TheRole-playGuy) | 6 comments Thanks for telling me, I noticed it was a bit... barren..

Jake from State Farm (TheRole-playGuy) | 6 comments Would it be acceptable if I used the character I already created on here (before knowing it was a dead group) and altered it for Knightshade Academy?

к α у (King101) As long as you use the correct format for Knightshade, I'm fine with that.

Jake from State Farm (TheRole-playGuy) | 6 comments Thanks, hope to role-play with you sometime soon.

Fate Hades | 2 comments Jake from State Farm wrote: "Hey, I randomly found this group and thought it looked interesting. I like roleplaying, reading, creating artwork, writing, playing my guitar and listening to all kinds of music. I feel very awkwar..."

You shouldn't feel awkward. The way I see it is if people don't like it they don't have to hang. Don't take what others think so harshly. You're like the only guy on here? So what? Everyone has their own quirks and hobbies and I can garuntee you mine are probably worse than yours. So don't feel awkward. Oh and welcome. :)

Fate Hades | 2 comments Hey I'm Fate. Just got around to getting on here. I'm not too familiar with role play (Been busy) but I do find it interesting. I love writing, reading, listening to music, taking tae kwon do, fencing, and archery.

〈 ♣ 〉 ғɪᴇɴᴅɪsʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs (Writingfiend) | 45 comments Mod
This is a real throwback ^-^

unread topics | mark unread