iWrite discussion

Games > One Line

Comments (showing 1-50 of 13,521) (13521 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 270 271

message 1: by Brooklyn (last edited Mar 10, 2012 02:22PM) (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) This is pretty simple, you just type one line of a story at a time. But it can get fun when people throw in strange twists! Example:

Person 1: Once upon a time, there was a fluffy pink unicorn.

Person 2: It was owned by a fluffy pink giant who loved it very much.

Person 1: One day, it decided to run away.

Person 3:

and it goes on and on and on and on and on and on...
(ignore my bad example. We'll call this how NOT to do it. Try to make it more interesting and less pink and fluffy. :P)

message 2: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) If you saw me on the street, you'd think I was just a normal kid.

message 3: by Shreya (new)

Shreya C. (coolusername) But if you looked closer, you would find something sticking out of my pocket of my jeans, something that a normal kid wouldn't have.

message 4: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 13782 comments Mod
It was a sphere with a red top and a white bottom.
(By the way Bookland, IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!)

message 5: by Shreya (new)

Shreya C. (coolusername) You're probably wondering why I have a half-red, half-white ball in my pocket, why I'm wearing a silver chain around my neck, and why I'm smiling.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) It's because I'm a part of a secret biker gang that smiles, wears chains, and carries half red, half white balls.

message 7: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, Only Organizer person here XP (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9 comments Mod
We basically rule our neighborhood and almost the other one that near us.

message 8: by Shreya (new)

Shreya C. (coolusername) They call us the Pokemen, and our job is to look like silly teenagers who play Pokemon, and then get our next victim.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Our bikes are painted whit and red, with our main pokmon that we use.

message 10: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

Shreya wrote: "They call us the Pokemen, and our job is to look like silly teenagers who play Pokemon, and then get our next victim."

(YES SOMEONE SORTA KNEW WHERE I WAS GOING WITH IT...kinda XD)
Mine is a bublbasur (I think I spelt that correctly XD)

message 11: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) (K, I'm lost. I know nothing about Pokemon!!)

Anyway, I was walking down the street, and I saw a juicy victim...*evil grin*

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Brooklyn (Bubbles!! My bubbles) wrote: "(K, I'm lost. I know nothing about Pokemon!!)

Anyway, I was walking down the street, and I saw a juicy victim...*evil grin*"

I advanced towards them: a gangly boy about sixteen, with long brown hair, and dark grey eyes.

message 13: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

I smiled wickedly.
9thats okay bookland....I was jsut in a HUGE pokemon nerd moment)

message 14: by Shreya (new)

Shreya C. (coolusername) There's nobody with him, and I wonder what he'll bring to our awfully mean gang of Pokemen- the fresh member might carry a bit of Pleasure.

message 15: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

Like and oshawot XD

message 16: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) (ummm, not sure what that means, Ana. sorry.)

"Hello," I said, my voice dripping with kindness, "Who are you?"

message 17: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

(thats okay)
The boy looked up frightened.

message 18: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) I smiled and hooked my arm through his, leading him down the street. "It's ok, I just want to meet you!" I said, in what I hoped was a bright tone of voice.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) He continued to stare at me with a scared look in his eyes, "Can I p-please just go home?"

message 20: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) I looked offended. "Don't you want to be my friend?"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Suddenly, he grinned wickedly, and kicked me in the face.

message 22: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) Shocked, I stumbled backwards. "Ouch," I said, somewhat stupidly.

message 23: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

I glared at him," that's it little kid!"

message 24: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) But he wasn't done, and I got another kick to the face for my trouble.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "The Pokemen gang will finally be defeated!" the kid shouted, and I relealized that this deffinatly wasn't our new recruit.

message 26: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) I was a bit too late in realizing that, though, and the next thing I remember was waking up bound and gagged.

message 27: by Shreya (new)

Shreya C. (coolusername) I spent a couple of minutes trying to worm out before I saw someone in the corner of the room that was giving me a big grin.

message 28: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) It was my new friend, the gangly boy who apparently knew karate. Uck.

message 29: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

I tried to smile with the gag on, not the brightest idea...

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) It dug into my mouth and I frowned at the pain.

message 31: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

The kid laughed at my stupidity.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) In return I shot a fireball at his head.

message 33: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

(lol are you sasuke?????)
he doged with the best grace i've seen a boy have, and i've seen some graceful boys!

message 34: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) Still smiling, he pressed a button on the wall, and searing pain ripped through my back, the part touching the table I was on. "I wouldn't try that again," he said.

message 35: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

Could this get any worse, oh wait don't answe that!

message 36: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) I glared at him, trying to look intimidating and failing. Epically.

message 37: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

he laughed.

message 38: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) I was getting really sick of this, but the gag kept me from talking.

message 39: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) He opened a door I hadn't noticed before, and was about to leave the room, when he ducked his head back in. "Oh yeah, if you think this is bad, wait til you meet the boss. You'll wish you had never heard of the Pokemen."

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) A few minutes later a large boy with black and red hair, walked in, with a Sonic shirt, and I realized that not only had I been abducted, but i'd been kidnapped by the Sonic gang.

message 41: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

(lol this is getting really videogame nerdy!! I LIKE IT!)

The gag was untied and I screamed some unmentional things...

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "A Pokeman?" the leader asked, "Hmph, which one are you?"

message 43: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

"Why would you care," I said like I had just eaten a lemon.

message 44: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) He drew his hand back and slapped my cheek.

message 45: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

I spat in his face.

message 46: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) He wiped the spittle from his face, licked it off his hand, then laughed at me.

message 47: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (new)

I made a disgusted face, this man was creeping me out more by the second.

message 48: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) "Now, let's try this again. Who are you?"

message 49: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You never gained LOVE but you gained love (last edited Mar 21, 2012 05:55PM) (new)

I replied with a smile, "Your worst nightmare."
(should be said the way Mushu did ^^)

message 50: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (thebridge) I realized how pathetic that sounded, tied up, unable to use my powers, completely helpless, my face looking like I sucked on lemons for fun. (jk, forget that part. I just wanted to make fun of Ana. :P)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 270 271

unread topics | mark unread