Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) <3 discussion

Anime Season 2 =] > English dub coming out in April

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Illaria (last edited Mar 13, 2012 11:26AM) (new)

Illaria | 16 comments Awesome.
Al-oh-eez? That's how it's supposed to be pronounced?
But his voice...and Claude's... Alois' voice is really close to the original. And Claude's...I love it~

Claude's Japanese voice actor also does Edward Cullen's voice in the Japanese dub of Twilight.

message 3: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (NyxieKitten) | 54 comments yes that is how it is suposed to be pronounced

message 4: by Illaria (new)

Illaria | 16 comments I always thought it was Al-oyz or something ^^;

message 5: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (NyxieKitten) | 54 comments Its fine lol I used to thinki it ws AYE-lose

message 6: by Illaria (new)

Illaria | 16 comments lol I guess it's just one of those names that can be pronounced in many ways.

message 7: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (NyxieKitten) | 54 comments yeah I checked a bbay name wesite that had all the pronunciations, Lemme try and find it again

message 8: by Illaria (new)

Illaria | 16 comments Sure

message 9: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (NyxieKitten) | 54 comments canyt find it but i can type out the different pronunciations

1. AYE-lose
2. Al-oo-eez
3. A-low-IS
4. Aloe-is

message 10: by Illaria (new)

Illaria | 16 comments A-low-IS makes the most sense to me. do you know the origin of the name?

message 11: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (NyxieKitten) | 54 comments one is german one is french im not sure of the other two or wich is wich

message 12: by Illaria (new)

Illaria | 16 comments Ok, thanks.
I'm glad the OVA Ciel in Wonderland is being dubbed.

message 13: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (NyxieKitten) | 54 comments yes iam glad about all the ovas being dubbed and put on the dvd they are all a B*tch to find

message 14: by Illaria (new)

Illaria | 16 comments yeah,it was easier to find them subbed in Russian than English.and now Megavideo was taken down, makes it harder to find anything.

Are you planning to buy the dvd?

message 15: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (NyxieKitten) | 54 comments yes im asking for irt for christmas....i knowits a long time but i already have my b-day and easter covered
B-day: ciel cosplay
Easter: Sebby pullip doll

message 16: by Illaria (new)

Illaria | 16 comments Awesome~
I'll probably just download the dub after it's released.

unread topics | mark unread