Franklin Boarding School discussion

Out of Country > Spain

Comments (showing 1-32 of 32) (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 2278 comments Mod
Place to visit

Astrid and Charlie took a cab from the airport to the hotel. She walked with Charlie into the hotel building. "To share or not to share, that it the question." she said to Charlie before the approach the front desk.

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "To share what love?" asked Charlie as he checked in, giving them his card.

"A room." she answered, "I don't mind getting my own if you want privacy.." she was being considerate.

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "Astrid, Astrid, Astrid" he sighed, cheeking her waist, "Sh" he chuckled walking up the stairs to collect the room key.

She looked at him confused, "What? What did I do?" she asked

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) He merely laughed, "You're coming with me"

"Okay." she just nodded and still confused, "I'll go with you."

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) He unlocked the door, into a beautiful one bedroom apartment. It was massive and had it's own jacuzzi on the balcony.

Blood Bone and Muscle ((May I write for the bystanders?))

((lol sure, i guess. :D i don't mind.))

Astrid dropped her bag and looked around in awe. "Wow." she just said and closed the door behind her.

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) ((Me niether, go ahead:) ))

"Pretty cool huh?" Charlie said, dumping their bags and jumping onto the sofa.

She nodded, "Yeah." she walked around the room. She took off her jacket and picked up her bag, placed both on the bed, "Should we go sight seeing or you're tired?" she asked, she was a bit tired herself.

She nodded, "Yeah." she walked around the room. She took off her jacket and picked up her bag, placed both on the bed, "Should we go sight seeing or you're tired?" she asked, she was a bit tired herself.

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "Lets just settle in first, eh?" he said

Astrid smiled, "Sure." she said but winced suddenly. She slowly sat down the bed. Her head started to ache. "Crap.." she cursed lowly and reached for her meds.

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) He got them out of her bag swiftly. He grabbed a glass of water and knelt down infront of her, handing the pills and holding her forehead.

"Sorry.." she murmured and drank her meds. She touched his hand and gave him a small smile, "Thanks Charlie."

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "Don't worry about it" he said softly, "You should get some rest"

She nodded, "I guess I should." she said and kicked off her shoes, "But I don't want to sleep alone.." she pulled him to the bed, "So you're going to rest too, okay?"

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "Anything for you" he said crawling in next to her.

"Hey Charlie.." she said softly as they lay on the bed. She rolled on her side to face him, "I have a stupid question to ask.."

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) He smiled, he loved it when she was like this, he played with a lock of her hair, "What is it?"

"Do you mind if you meet my dad tomorrow?" she asked with her eyes shut tight. "He called yesterday and I said we're here in Spain." then open one eye as she wait for his answer.

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "That's fine" Charlie says, "Wait, is he here?"

She smiled, "Yeah." she nodded, "He's here. He was in New York yesterday and took the next flight here after he called me. Thanks Char.. This means a lot."

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "Do you not get to see him often?" he asks.

She frowned a little, "Yeah. He's busy all the time." she answered, "He's a surgeon. When mom got sick, I practically lived at the hospital. Even at that time, I rarely see him."

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "It's good then that he's coming to see you" he smiled, stroking her soft hair.

She closed her eyes sleepily, "I guess." she said softly, "I just hope he doesn't scare you or anything..."

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "I'm sure he won't" he said reasuringly.

"He will. He definitely will." she said back. She fell asleep a few minutes after.

unread topics | mark unread