Sci-Fi Romance discussion

Mako's Bounty
This topic is about Mako's Bounty
Promotions > Giveaway for Group Members

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Diane Dooley | 72 comments In celebration of my upcoming release day I would like to give away two pdf copies to members of this group.

Mako's Bounty is a short read - 32 pages, and is the story of a one night stand between a bounty hunter and the space pirate she's been chasing. Average heat level, with lots of humor. And swearing. And praying *grin* You can read the opening on my blog. If it tickles your fancy then leave your name in the comments and I will contact you for delivery details.

Honest review would be appreciated, but not a requirement. Just want to say thanks to this group for supporting us writers.

Excerpt: http://dianedooley.wordpress.com/2012...

message 2: by AnnaM (last edited Mar 13, 2012 09:43AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

AnnaM (AnnaMc) | 1058 comments Diane,

Congrats on your release!

I love your cover. I really enjoyed Blue Galaxy. Humor is a wonderful thing in a story! I'd love to read this.

Diane Dooley | 72 comments Great! Will send it on.

AnnaM (AnnaMc) | 1058 comments Thank you so much! I will read it just as soon as I finish Girl Gone Nova, which shouldn't be too many more days.

Laurie Green (LaurieAGreen) | 139 comments If there's still a copy available I'd like to give it a read, Diane.

Diane Dooley | 72 comments And Laurie gets the second and final copy. It shall be winging its way to you soon!

Laurie Green (LaurieAGreen) | 139 comments Got it. Thank you!

unread topics | mark unread