Make Him Famous discussion

Help Us and Them! > How YOU can Help.

Comments (showing 51-84 of 84) (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 2 next »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 51: by Brandon (new)

Brandon (miaaaoooowwwwwwww) Corny Koral Kaylee~ wrote: "Dani wrote: "Kylie.Kyles.Kaylee. ~ wrote: "Not unless you come from a Catholic Christian family and school."

How does that change things?"

Catholics believe that killing is wrong in general. ..."

Oh, please, I'm an Atheist and I believe killing is wrong in general and trust me the Catholic church has done LOTS of killing in it's history.

message 52: by [deleted user] (new)

going to talk
with my priniciple
in the morning.
wish me luck!

message 53: by Tatum *Sparkles* (new)

Tatum *Sparkles* (TatumIsAwesome) Can we please stop turning these things into a religous debate! COME ON!

This has nothing to do with religion.

Just one man.
Stealing Kids.
Who is HEARTLESS.
And He needs To Be Stopped.

End of story. Leave religion out of it.

message 54: by Kaye (new)

Kaye  (CarryMeAway) | 77 comments thank you.... this isnt about anyones life but the innocent children's!

message 55: by Tatum *Sparkles* (new)

Tatum *Sparkles* (TatumIsAwesome) I know!

message 56: by Brandon (new)

Brandon (miaaaoooowwwwwwww) Tatum *Sparkles* wrote: "Can we please stop turning these things into a religous debate! COME ON!

This has nothing to do with religion.

Just one man.
Stealing Kids.
Who is HEARTLESS.
And He needs To Be Stopped.

End of ..."

Sorry, sorry, I can be quite silly late at night. XD

message 57: by Brandon (new)

Brandon (miaaaoooowwwwwwww) But she started it by mentioning the catholic church. XD

message 58: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (sadiya931) Stop being a kid and focus on the main cause.

message 59: by Brandon (new)

Brandon (miaaaoooowwwwwwww) Shutup, I am an immature kid, deal with it.

Focusing on the cause isn't going to change anything. Signing pledges isn't going to arrest Kony.

message 60: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (sadiya931) I'm immature too. (Trust me on that) But whatever,

If you don't think it will change anything then why are you apart of this group?

You should know every small thing counts. Focusing on the cause will mean people will support and sign pledges. Signatures on a pledge show officials how many actually care. How many want Kony to be gone. Which will make them take action.

message 61: by Brandon (new)

Brandon (miaaaoooowwwwwwww) Because I still want to support it even if it won't do anything.

Perhaps, but it's bigger than that. The officials are already aware of him, and the US has already intervened with US military advisers to the Ugandan army but nothing has changed. He'll be killed someday sadly, (I wish he could just be arrested but no doubt they'll blow his brains out like Osama Bin Laden) and do you realize how many children will DIE when trying to capture Kony?

message 62: by Erin (new)

Erin I bought my Action Kit and am ready to get to Action!

message 63: by Brandon (new)

Brandon (miaaaoooowwwwwwww) I hate to burst your bubble, but please tell me how buying an "action kit" will help stop a war criminal?

message 64: by [deleted user] (new)

i've talked to my
ap and we are going to
start a group at school and stuff!
so excited.

and i have talked to so many
people,
my mouth hurts.
but the problem isn't that people
don't know about it.
they know.
they just don't care.

message 65: by Ruby (new)

Ruby I just joined! But...I feel like since I'm only one person I won't make a difference. But I want too...
:(

message 66: by Ruby (new)

Ruby My school does an assembly and right now my class is doing one, and we don't know what we're going to do for it, but I'm gonna propose that we do one on Kony.

message 67: by [deleted user] (new)

you will
don't worry.
all of us are just
one person,
but together,
we are a thousand.

message 68: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Tears {Kony}Zombie{2012}War{InvisibleChildren} wrote: "i am setting up a meeting
with my principle to support
this campaign and to get them
to buy bracelets and posters and
t-shirts for everyone.

i will not eat until i have done
everything i possib..."

I can't agree with you you more KONY 2012

message 69: by [deleted user] (new)

=)
thanks.

message 70: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Welcome

message 71: by Kaye (new)

Kaye  (CarryMeAway) | 77 comments Here is the break down... being one person doesnt do anything... thats why we want you to help spread the word because a body of people can change everything.... especially in america... our gov. has to do what they are told since it's "we the people" not "We the Government"... fighting, it causes people to get hurt, it can ruin others lives, shatter it. but only the bad people's lives... the innocent will remain unharmed. This... this isnt about religion, it isnt about IC, it isnt even about Kony... its about us, as a generation, showing everyone else that WE CARE...We care about the children, whom have no voice in what is happening to them, we care if they arent being educated, if they arent being fed, if they dont have parents... that we are stepping out of our own little worlds and standing up to a much bigger one... that we might be young, but that we should not be ignored... That we believe in a better life for our generation and the next... if we can stand up to this, then what will stop us in the future? nothing. If our generation bands together, then it is possible to accomplish things... not necissarily world peace, but we can make a difference... look beyond the doubts, look beyond all the impossibilities...you are a part of a nation of young people who are banding together to make sure others less fortunate can be free... It isnt about me, nor you, this is about us and those children... the future and the life our children can live... we are blazing a path for change... we are burning a star of hope for the future... being just one person in a sea of people makes you strong... don't worry about the rest, support, spread the word, and do something about the way our world is... monsters like Kony dont need to be around and it's up to us to make sure those children end up safe and sound...

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 12 comments Add one more to the total! I'm getting that action pack!!!

message 73: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (sadiya931) Kaye (Blazing the Path to freedom) wrote: "Here is the break down... being one person doesnt do anything... thats why we want you to help spread the word because a body of people can change everything.... especially in america... our gov. h..."

Exactly I made a group for that.

message 74: by [deleted user] (new)

And time ticks, Kaylee~ wrote: "WE.

WILL.

GET.

THIS.

TO.

END."

yes. we will get you kony.

message 75: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 14 comments I think that I will either make, buy, or print out pictures for cover the night. When is it?

message 76: by Kaye (new)

Kaye  (CarryMeAway) | 77 comments April 20

message 77: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 14 comments I will ask my parents and invite a few friends, thank you for telling me!

message 78: by Kaye (new)

Kaye  (CarryMeAway) | 77 comments yup

message 79: by Ayesha (last edited Mar 14, 2012 05:08PM) (new)

Ayesha I am the ONLY one in my whole damn city htat cares and cover the night is not gonna work with one person alone :( plus hte cost of teh flyers is to much and teh action kit is sold out

message 80: by Da Bom (new)

Da Bom | 37 comments I am joining groups nobody takes a 5th grader serously I go to a private school

message 81: by [deleted user] (new)

I've bought five kits and sent them to friends who don't have the money I'm only eleven tho :) i mow lawns

message 82: by Da Bom (new)

Da Bom | 37 comments cool

message 83: by [deleted user] (new)

yea

message 84: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 2 comments that's great!

« previous 1 2 next »

unread topics | mark unread