Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Darkfever (Fever, #1)
This topic is about Darkfever
Adult fiction > fever series

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca, Group Creator (new) - added it

Rebecca Nolan (RNolanAuthor) | 421 comments Mod
Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning

I love this series, it is fun, sexy and leaves me still trying to guess what the hell Barrons is.

Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) I think this is my favorite adult series. I enjoyed reading the series so much and it kept me guessing until the very end.

message 3: by Rebecca, Group Creator (new) - added it

Stephanie ♥Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥ wrote: "I think this is my favorite adult series. I enjoyed reading the series so much and it kept me guessing until the very end."

I am still clueless as to what Barrons is besides sexy lol

Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) I told someone he was the devil because she wanted to know what he is but if she knew the fun of reading and trying to guess would be gone, so... xD

message 5: by Rebecca, Group Creator (new) - added it

Lol I read all five books so maybe i missed the big reveal...Oh damn, I will have to read again...from the beginning ofcourse lol :P

Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) She believed me and I still haven't told her I was joking xD hehehe
In the 4th book it gets somewhat revealed.
I'd love to reread the books. *sigh*

message 7: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva King Hey thanks, I've never heard of this series, thery sound really good!!

Carrie (sweett588) | 1 comments I love this series so far, I just finished book 2, waiting for books 3,4,and 5 to arrive in the mail. I hope they will not disappoint!

message 9: by Rebecca, Group Creator (new) - added it

Carrie wrote: "I love this series so far, I just finished book 2, waiting for books 3,4,and 5 to arrive in the mail. I hope they will not disappoint!"

For me they didn't hehe...in fact they just kept getting better and better! I love this series so much!

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan Roebuck (SueRoe) | 6 comments I've been reading it too. Just finished Shadowfever - so I know what Barrons is (I think LOL). What did you all think of the final book? (no spoilers)

message 11: by Rebecca, Group Creator (new) - added it

I honestly think it was one of the better endings I have ever read, Susan. I think she tied it up well and the twist was fantastic. I am still not sure what Barrons is but maybe i missed the clues hehe. Might need to go and re-read them again soon.

message 12: by Rebecca, Group Creator (new) - added it

Has anyone seen the new fever book she just released ? i think it's a graphic novel I would love to know if it's any good?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Faefever (other topics)
Darkfever (other topics)
Shadowfever (other topics)
Bloodfever (other topics)
Dreamfever (other topics)