Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel, #1-3) Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates discussion

is ivy completely insane?

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bsp (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bsp who would seriously kiss their step brother i can barley read those parts without gaging

message 2: by violet (new) - added it

violet she kisses her stepbrother....come on I was planning on getting the book.

message 3: by Riley (last edited Mar 06, 2012 03:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Riley Well its better than being related...

Tess That really doesn't ruin the book, Violet. I would suggest not reading these threads until after you read the book anyways...

on the other hand...YES! Ivy is insane, naive, blind, and makes me so ticked off.

message 5: by violet (new) - added it

violet I just have to know one thing when she kisses her stepbrother is she aware that hes her stepbrother or no?

message 6: by Zoey (new)

Zoey she does. i agree that she's totally out of her mind.

message 7: by violet (new) - added it

violet Is she the main character....and wait when they mean "kissed by an angel" are they referring to her being an angel when she kissed her brother??

message 8: by Zoey (new)

Zoey Yes, she's the main character, and you should read the books. I just finished the fourth one, and they're pretty cool.

message 9: by violet (last edited Mar 07, 2012 02:31PM) (new) - added it

violet Is there an angel in it or is it a metaphor?

message 10: by Zoey (new)

Zoey There's an angel, but unless you read it, you won't get it.

message 11: by violet (new) - added it

violet Hmmm Like Patch angel or Spirit angel!

message 12: by Tess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tess PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shazina Zoey wrote: "Yes, she's the main character, and you should read the books. I just finished the fourth one, and they're pretty cool."
Four??? How many are there in total??? :)

Shadowhunter I believe there are six to the series

Eva Inevitable Kissed By an angel was originally split into separate books but now its just the one big thick book

Melissa Flowerdew I don't think Ivy is insane, just lots of things have happened to her that made her actions questionable. It could've been the moment, or it could've been the other things that were going on in her life.

message 17: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy Rodriguez Melissa wrote: "I don't think Ivy is insane, just lots of things have happened to her that made her actions questionable. It could've been the moment, or it could've been the other things that were going on in her..."
I totally agree with you. When it comes to terrible happenings, Ivy was just surrounded by things that would make her a little off. To everyone that thinks she's crazy you do have to remember it's not like they grew up together and have been step siblings their whole lives. Their parents only recently got married. So I for one do not thinks she's insane because they weren't actually related not were they related that long. Plus he was like her shoulder to cry on.

message 18: by hammna (new)

hammna yes this book is really weird though nice ending buh ye ivy did go through so much...long journey to find happiness at the end

Eva Inevitable Kissed By an angel was good but the sequels? Not so much

message 20: by Cat (last edited Feb 07, 2013 07:05PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Cat yes completely insane......

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (other topics)