Goliath (Leviathan, #3) Goliath discussion

How much do you love Alek? *SPOILERS*

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ I love Alek soooooooooooo much, it's crazy. He's so amazing. I love this book so much

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

havent read it

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe.....
if u read max ride!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Deal. But you have to read Leviathan first because this is the 3rd book in the series. Leviathan is the 1st

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i saw them at the library but they didnt seem interesting.

Samantha The Escapist I love Alek, but I think I'd probably have had more of a crush on Dylan Sharpe :P

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Hahaha I might too. Like in behemoth

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

OMGOD. <3 ALEK. BUT I LOVE DERYN TOO. :3 xD

Robin I loved the books, man! And I think Dalek is great. {As in the Deryn/Alek relationship}. Seriously, if I was Deryn, I would probably fall for Alek, too. Though sometimes he is a dumkopf!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Robin wrote: "I loved the books, man! And I think Dalek is great. {As in the Deryn/Alek relationship}. Seriously, if I was Deryn, I would probably fall for Alek, too. Though sometimes he is a dumkopf!"

I know, they were so cute together! (and, PS, Nice use of the word dumkopf)

Robin Thank you!
Some of the fan art is AMAZING for the two of them!
The illustrations in the books are also brilliant. They just bring the story to life and are so detailed!

Brenda Clough Do you think that he really should have resigned his aspirations to the throne? Or -- oh happy thought! Perhaps he'll reclaim it, in some future book!

⚡Django Alex is awesome, but I think it's dumb that he doesn't get that Deryn is a girl until Goliath.

message 16: by fabby (last edited Oct 24, 2012 09:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

fabby i loved that he never knew because he would have been confused and maybe have acted in a different way even fallen in love with the other girl whose name i cant recall but this way he fell in love with a friend he admire it was a good series a had a good ending and yes im hopping for another book but if Mr Scott never writes another one well it was good

Rashika (is tired) haha Alek is awesome i love him.. i just think that the third book ruined Deryn for me.

krystal i start to love him gradually. I think what made me love him the most was his character development. I still don't like him as much as Deryn, though. She's just the cutest, bravest thing!!

Betsy~ISoldMySoulForBooks~ I love both Alek and Dylan Sharpe. *giggling internally* They were awesome together. I loved how Alek grew from this spoiled rich boy to an honest and caring person. With the help of Dylan of course. Together they were perfect. I loved how Dylan was almost always doing the saving. lol (sorry I'm gushing more about Dylan than Alek.) But I did love Alek I loved how he grew in each book and changed little by little. I seriously love this trilogy!!!!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Goliath (other topics)
Leviathan (other topics)