!!!Maximum Ride!!! discussion

Comments (showing 201-250 of 424) (424 new)    post a comment »

message 201: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 377 comments Mod
omg today i saw a board tht said in big bold letter, capitalized LASIK on the board, then i realized the letters but l....

message 202: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

Shivani  (booklover27) | 386 comments Mod
oh woooow!

message 203: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 377 comments Mod
BBBAAADDD CURSE

message 204: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

yes,yes it is

message 205: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

thnk u for agreeing

message 206: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

i know, its a .... curse. don't get made lol

message 207: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

ur like really mean right now!!

message 208: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

okaaaay, c how i feel jkjkjk

message 209: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

dude, i dont do thangs harsh, like not always....

message 210: by Shivani , Fly (Like a G6) (new)

kk it kk

message 211: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

okkaayy???

message 212: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

Tara (TheOneAndOnlyTara) | 288 comments Mod
Hey heeeeey hey!

message 213: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

hi!!! tara ur like on sometimes these days!!!

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments changed ur name to appy?

message 215: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

Appy *Just tryna be a good sport!* wrote: "hi!!! tara ur like on sometimes these days!!!"

What???????????

message 216: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

nevermind tht!!! and yes, because its getting like sooo annoying tht shivani is always callin me tht and now lots of people in the class -(math) call me tht and Anrapa!!!! so yeah, thts the story

message 217: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

okaaaaaay

message 218: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

long story for the Anrapa part, lets make it short, so Arjun started this whole thing cuz i told him to stop talkin about me to priya right, so then he stopped talkin the whole day but then ms.kulscar came up to him and told him to start talkin to other peeps but me cuz i didn t want him to talk to me, and then started callin me Anrapa -(tryna not talk about me, Aparna)so then he started like small phrases and thangs so this is actually a smaller version of what exactly happened. yeah.

message 219: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

Okaaaay then

message 220: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

yeah, now u see, u miss more things!!!!

message 221: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

Yep, team A saves me from all this

message 222: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

i guess, soooo, wht happens in ur team??

message 223: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

AND DONT SAY STUFF OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS!!!

message 224: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (last edited Mar 31, 2012 09:07AM) (new)

Many different things happen in the (*cough* really awesome *cough*) Team A. Because, as you know, Team A for awesome

message 225: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

okkkaaay?/Team B stands for Bawesome and Brilliant, and More!!!

message 226: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

Sure

message 227: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

Tara *The Last Waterbender* wrote: "Many different things happen in the (*cough* really awesome *cough*) Team A. A for awesome"

only awsum stuff?? i guess team b is meant for funny, whts ur favorite class with ur friends?

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments team c for cool

u know what funny? we're all friends but in different teams

message 229: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

ikr!!!!!!!!!

message 230: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

Oh yeah!

message 231: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

well, i guess than all our teams together would be team awsillool

message 232: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

Mmkay, that sounds pretty good

message 233: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

i guess!!! unless ur bein sarcastic

message 234: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

No, I wasn't! Awsillool does sound good. Really!

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments check ur messages. Ull hate me foreva

message 236: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

okie dokess tara!!! and the massage thang is to tara right1!

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments Tara, check ur messages

message 238: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

hi anusha!!1

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments Europe Skies

Now I'm home, but I cannot stay
I dream of you every day
Got to know every inch of you
Will you make my dream come true?

There's no place like home they say
You're my home, so hear me pray.

I don't know you, but I need more time
Promise me you'll be mine
Birds are flying over Europe skies,
Tell me please why can't I?

Times have changed, but so have I
I view my life through your eyes
On the go in tourist's shoes
But I'll stay truthful to you

Cause there's no place like home they say
You're my home, so I guess I'll stay.

Birds are flying over Europe skies

Birds are flying over Europe skies

message 241: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

hey sweta!!

message 243: by Tara, Flying away.... TO TARA'S WORLD! (new)

I checked. And SERIOUSLY! What's with the song?

Sweta *AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! BEBBIESSS...... THEY R ADOR | 104 comments hey!!!
nd anusha wat was that all bout!!!
i was in the car and im glad u came wuz playing!!!!
hahahahah

message 245: by ♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w, Pocketful of Sunshine!!!! (new)

hey guys, i like tht song!!!

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments realty trying to bug Tara wi europes skeis.

Sweta *AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! BEBBIESSS...... THEY R ADOR | 104 comments oh!!!
poor tara!!!
jkjkkjk

Anusha*Chicago-Style Pizza from Chicago!* (AwesumQueen) | 106 comments bye! sore throat. hurts. bye!

Sweta *AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! BEBBIESSS...... THEY R ADOR | 104 comments hahahahaha!!!!!
so y aint u replying to me????

unread topics | mark unread