Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories discussion

Silent (Me) This Week

Comments (showing 1-37 of 37) (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 1195 comments Mod
Just wanted everyone to know I may not be able to comment this week. I'm going for a long overdue vacation to Victoria (British Columbia) and may or may not have internet connection. If I can, I'll drop a note here and there about what fun the city is. If not, I'll let you know when I get back to home base.

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 135 comments Janet Tronstad wrote: "Just wanted everyone to know I may not be able to comment this week. I'm going for a long overdue vacation to Victoria (British Columbia) and may or may not have internet connection. If I can, I'..."

Have a Safe and Wonderful time Janet!

message 3: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks, I will, Melissa.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan | 42 comments Have an awesome time Janet! Get some rest and relax!

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy | 277 comments Enjoy yourself and relax. Wishing you safe and fun travels Janet.

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 277 comments Melissa wrote: "Janet Tronstad wrote: "Just wanted everyone to know I may not be able to comment this week. I'm going for a long overdue vacation to Victoria (British Columbia) and may or may not have internet co..."

Make the most of it, Janet. The Lord would want you to be refreshed!

message 7: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 601 comments have a great time Its a place I would love to go to one day.

message 8: by JanetTronstad (new)

I'll let you know what we end up seeing and doing, Ausjenny. I'm excited! Packing now.

message 9: by Paula (new)

Paula | 19 comments Have a safe trip, Janet! Enjoy! :)

message 10: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 146 comments I hope you have a great time!

message 11: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks, Barbara and Paula!

message 12: by Melody (new)

Melody | 304 comments Have some fun for me! ;)

message 13: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (MargaretDaley) | 37 comments Have a great time. I wish I was going with you.

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 277 comments My book was in the mailbox when we were on our way to church yesterday! Thanks so much and it will be next in line!

message 15: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (Mitzi_wanham) | 99 comments i hope you have great weather, Janet

message 16: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 431 comments That's one place my husband and I have always wanted to go! Have fun! Relax! Just finished your book last night and loved it! Cant wait to write my review. It was definitely one of the best you've written :)

message 17: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 18 comments have a great time!

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 126 comments Be safe!

message 19: by Nina (new)

Nina | 125 comments have a great time, drive safe

message 20: by JanetTronstad (new)

Hi, all -- it turns out I was silent for more than a week. I came back from Victoria with a bad cold and larangytis so have been lying low since then (lots of liquids and bed rest). I'm getting better though and expect to be back to normal soon.

message 21: by Susan (new)

Susan | 42 comments Hope you are feeling better real soon Janet!

message 22: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks, Susan. I hope so, too.

message 23: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 601 comments Oh thats not good Janet, I hope you are feeling better now. How was the trip? I am reading your book now really enjoying it.
Oh last time I went to Canada I caught a nasty cold which got worse when I got home.

message 24: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 277 comments I have finished the book (mailed one back to you with our first color front magazine) and will be doing my review soon! I have an all day IdaHope Conference tomorrow! I am working on a story for "Love Finds" right now. Not entered in any contests, but I think I have a good start...get well soon! I am going to NM after Easter. Wahoo! Sunshine for me!

message 25: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 431 comments So glad you are back, Janet but it's not good news that you are sick! Get well, my friend!

message 26: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 146 comments Janet, I'm glad you're back, but I'm sorry that you're not feeling well. I hope you feel back to normal very soon!!

message 27: by JanetTronstad (new)

I feel better just reading all of your good wishes. Ausjenny, Victoria was wonderful, but it was damp and cold which I am sure didn't help. When I'm better, I intend to tell you all about it!

message 28: by JanetTronstad (new)

PS - Mary, I got the book. Thanks.

message 29: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 431 comments Janet, I can't wait to hear about Victoria! My husband and I have been planning a trip there for years! It seems like every time we are going to go, something else takes our money! Usually it's one of our kids in college! Good thing we love them :) Since we live in Oregon, Victoria isn't that far now but we still haven't gotten there yet - WE WILL ONE DAY!

message 30: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 135 comments I hope you feel better soon Janet!

message 31: by JanetTronstad (new)

Mary -- wanted to say thanks for the goat magazine. I was intrigued by the article about goats having accents. I learn something new every day.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 76 comments I hope you are feeling better Janet! I too have been away from goodreads mainly because I have been so busy at work that when I get home I am just so tired.

message 33: by JanetTronstad (new)

Laura -- I know how that goes. I am starting to feel better and will be posting soon -- just still tired and so am reading more than working.

message 34: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 20 comments Get well soon janet!!

message 35: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 126 comments I have been sick off and on for like a month! So I know how that is! Glad you are feeling better! Reading is always good! :D

message 36: by Nina (new)

Nina | 125 comments prayers going up for all to get well soon

message 37: by JanetTronstad (new)

Thanks Nina and Jennifer -- I am actually feeling better today (finally!). I plan to post some on my trip to Victoria later today -- we had so much fun!!

Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories

unread topics | mark unread